Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Buddies

+24
Louise14
Carla1771
Pilly
kcblue25
tinkerbell24
106mel106
Teaspoon87
pinkprincess881
IsabellExpat
KatyElf
achorley
Mrsg1888
Sassysazzle
michelleserila
Natty29
**Hannah**
Jordanna1
kel70
yolanda12310
japearse
Bizzyboobs
Blondiebex
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
28 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

September Buddies - Page 40 Empty Re: September Buddies

Post by Mrsg1888 9th September 2013, 4:57 pm

Aaargh I feel so spewy :( I'm eating my wee jolly ranchers hopin anti sickness kicks in pronto

I know lol but I've no one to visit me so boredom s set in 

Are you girls all set for tomorrow? X
Mrsg1888
Mrsg1888
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 9th September 2013, 5:02 pm

Was going to get Macom but my surgeon said dont get front fadtening so that puts that off my shopping list. Hope sicknesd wears off mrsg. Good luck Sassy x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyElf 9th September 2013, 5:27 pm

So thrilled for all you lovely ladies yet to get your boobies! It's great to hear everyone post op is doing so well and I hope that helps to calm the nerves of you pre oppers! 
Sorry I've not been on here much, trying to rest (aka sleep) as and when required, and otherwise busy with homework, children etc!
I feel soooo much better today, almost normal, still taking it easy but the boobs don't feel quite so tight and alien to me now. 
Good luck the 3 of you that are up tomorrow - enjoy your special day and beginning of your boobies journey!!

Xxx
KatyElf
KatyElf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Teaspoon87 9th September 2013, 6:15 pm

Right...I love catching up on posts and having a good read through but OH MY GOODNESS I'VE MISSED SO MUCH! Been so busy with work and also had to pay my respects at a friends funeral today which was very emotional.
Apologies if I miss anyone out, my memory is rubbish and I have boobies on the brain :)❤

Firstly hi newbies and everyone I've not had the pleasure of talkin to before - welcome to the forum and happy booby journey!❤
Jen, pleased you're home and ok ❤
MrsG hope you're recovering well now, sleep away the drunkynfeeling and happy waking up time to new booooobs!! Sounds like you waited long enough today :). ❤
Yolanda, I am a therapist and although I don't offer microdermabrasion, my salon has a policy on which we don't treat clients until 6 months post any op. prob best to call the salon and check - other than that, it's ace to hear that you are feeling up to venturing out and treating yourself :) ❤

Sassy and Hannah, happy new boobs eve :))) HOW FREAKING EXCITING?!!! This time tomorrow ladies.... (.)(.) !!❤❤
Teaspoon87
Teaspoon87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 9th September 2013, 6:46 pm

Mrsg, get your avi, whit woo. Looking fabulous.......

Sassy, enjoy your last gym Hunni, then it's getting ready for tomorrow........exciting times ahead for you......happy boobie eve...xxx

Jen, you will be in your own bed tonight, hope you are feeling bit better. Loving the updates.. X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 9th September 2013, 7:58 pm

Good luck good luck good luck for tomorrow ladies! Lots of hugs :)
Hope your feeling ok mrs G, sitting here with my ice packs on, going to watch bb if I can get through it and then to bed! Sooo nervous about morning boob :( when I napped earlier it was sore let alone over night! Ahh lol... Still havnt seen my boobs, the macoms quite tight so havnt undone it yet... I will try tomorrow :D thanks for yesterday xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla1771 9th September 2013, 8:09 pm

Hi Jen, hope your doing well... I took my macom off for the first time today, bearing in mind I'm 5 days post op, I was just too scared wot I would find but I'm loving them....
I haven't had loadsve pain at all really just worried the kids are going to knock me more than anything... Not experiencing morning boobs either! Slept on my side last night..... That was like pure heaven. 
The painkillers make me feel so sick so I've stopped taking them.. In fact I haven't taken anything today except my antibiotics, first lot of stitches are coming out Thursday. Must admit I'm not looking fwd to that but I'm sure it'll be fine! Glad your feeling well tho babes... Happy recovery xx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 9th September 2013, 8:15 pm

Hi Carla! (Your gorgeous by the way! Love the avi) glad to see I'm bit the only one feeling nervous about whipping off the Macom!! Wow side sleeping oh I miss it already lol... Aww sorry about the stitches, I'm sure it will be a quick process! Let us know how you get on :) 
Right I need to go bed I'm so tired!! Have a great day tomorrow ladies good luck xxxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsg1888 9th September 2013, 8:38 pm

Goodnight Jen. Hope you sleep well Hun. 
I'm all nice n comfy just waiting on my bedtime painkillers. Watching knocked up :) but I'm sore when I laugh lol. Have been sick twice even after the anti sickness but I don't actually have full on nausea just sporadic
Mrsg1888
Mrsg1888
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michelleserila 9th September 2013, 9:12 pm

Congrats Mrsg!!!!!!!they're already looking great!!!boobsign 

Yes had that bloody strapping off........was so tight its sliced me!!! got red slices where the strapping was at the top of my boobs!!!!!felt very naked without the strapping and hubby had to keep saying 'sweetie you dont need to hold them on, you do have ur shock absorber on!!!!' :doh:but on the plus side my hubby was already drooling over them and the nurse said they look amaing, only bit of swelling on top to go down and that the stitches look amazing too!!!! feel so liberated now!!!!!!!!!tucked up in bed after the 8 hour round trip to southamptom to the clinic but the hubster will take photos tomorrow for a pic trail!!!! dance 

good luck to everyone due in tomorow, wow september is going quickly!!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo 
xox
michelleserila
michelleserila
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 9th September 2013, 9:19 pm

God that was a long trip Hunni, bet you're glad to be in bed now.
Bet that was a relief to get strapping off, jeeze that must've been on tight....
I hear that you hang on to them for dear life after. 
Happy healing...xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 10th September 2013, 5:50 am

Well girlie's I went for my final run was packed and in bed by half 11 then awake by 5.........and now it's BOOBIE day!!!  Woooooooooowhhhhhooooooooo bring it on! Europe to London yippppeeee xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsg1888 10th September 2013, 6:29 am

Super excited for u sassy! I slept ok on and off. Wrote my story and I've started a wee pictrail this morning. I'm in love!!!
Mrsg1888
Mrsg1888
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 10th September 2013, 6:38 am

Good luck Sassy glad to see you are so excited! Lol at being in love with boobies! x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 10th September 2013, 6:39 am

Awwww I'm so happy for you honey! They are some wicked looking bazookas! Glad you managed to get some rest babe, how are u feeling today? Not too sore I hope xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 10th September 2013, 6:40 am

Thanks Ken :-) xx

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle