Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm off....

+11
pr1ncessmummy
Mrs_B_24
Sassysazzle
Tittilicious
eddy787
Specialkj
emilysarahdodds
COOKIE
Lisa34
jenniferrf1
SharonM
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm off.... Empty I'm off....

Post by SharonM 28th July 2013, 10:39 am

...too my first consult with Transform.  I little bit excited but I know I'll not get to see a surgeon today :(.  I will update when I get back ladies.

See you later :)))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

I'm off.... Empty Re: I'm off....

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 10:50 am

Enjoy Sharon, hopefully you can get an appointment with a surgeon really soon to start getting a few ideas :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th July 2013, 11:04 am

Good luck x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 11:32 am

Remember Sharon... The PCC is trained in 'sales' so she'll be super nice to try and lure you in. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 28th July 2013, 11:35 am

Good luck! xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 28th July 2013, 11:59 am

Didn't think much of the PCC tbh. Waiting to go and see a surgeon which I wasn't expecting! Feel a bit rushed :o x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 12:02 pm

Don't feel rushed!! It's good your seeing a surgeon because it will give you an idea! There's no way you would book today so don't feel rushed :) just take it all in xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 28th July 2013, 2:35 pm

Well I'm back - after an hour and half at Transform...

In the end I got see a consultant named Mr Borghini (an Italian) who was very nice but there was clearly a language barrier !  Anyway, I got my boobs out and he laughed - that did not bowed well with me to start with.  He examined and measured me and apparently I have grade 3 ptosis will little tissue for a mastoplexy only, so he suggested that if I wanted to achieve volume I would have to go with implants.  Also, my skin isnt of good quality as it has lost a lot of its elacicity!!!  He was more than happy for me to go and see him again for a second consultation.  I just didn't feel a connection at all with him.  There were many awkward silences and that I didn't like.  I guess I was in there with him for about 20 minutes while he took my medical history ect. and went through the risks.

After that I went and saw the Clinic Manager, whom, when I first met her I did feel a bit rushed initially.  The second time wasn't as bad, she went through what Mr Borghini had written down and explained that the implants I would need would Allergan CML 295's to give me upper poll volume!!

I did explained to her that there was this language issue with Mr Borghini and she said this is an issue for some patients.  She then recommended I have another consultation with a different surgeon so she recommended a Mr Paul Clarke who apparently is a lovely man and very attentive etc.  I have booked to see him Tuesday late afternoon (which tbh I am looking forward to).

I had to ask her the cost as it wasn't something she mentioned before leaving.  With uplift and implants it would be £5600. 

Gutted I need to save and I don't know how long that will take me :((((  BUT at least in the meantime I can carry on researching and prepar myself.

I must admit I do feel a lot happier know that I have seen a surgeon and what I need to have done.

Has anyone heard of either these surgeons?

Thanks girls for listening to me waffle on...

x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 2:45 pm

Mr Clarke has a good reputation hun. So you will probably find that a very different consultation. Transform actually told me Mr Clarke doesn't do uplifts, but then... They are known to tell little porkers to manipulate their patients. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 2:47 pm

Glad to hear you saw a surgeon even though he doesn't sound like the man for you, it's great to hear at least yiuve come away with more of an idea!

Not heard much about the surgeon you saw today but lots more about mr Clarke, a girl who had in a little while who showed me her pics and was impressed (again you can type his name in our search bar) I have a feeling you may like mr Clarke more lol..,

But anyway really happy that you have a clearer idea now and can continue on your consultations and search of the surgeon for you :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 28th July 2013, 6:36 pm

Thanks girls.... Smike 

What's really annoyed me is that he laughed... there really was no need growl and he showed me on picture !

Anyway, see what Tuesday brings !

x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 6:39 pm

Yer not professional at all!! Bring on Tuesday!!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 7:47 pm

Have to say laughing isn't good, I don't like sound of him at all!!!
Roll on Tuesday xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 28th July 2013, 8:32 pm

Cookie... you mentioned to me that there is a list of questions that i can print off. Sorry but I can't find where you told me to find it.

Thanks x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 8:45 pm

If you look in the top right hand corner, if you click on the first link under 'I'm new here where do I begin' your find it there, if you email cookie though I think she has a printable version xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 28th July 2013, 8:46 pm

Great, thanks Jennifer :) x think I need to be a bit more prepared come Tuesday x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 10:22 pm

I've emailed the document to you Sharon :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 29th July 2013, 7:46 pm

Hey Sharon,

The surgeon at Transform sounded like an idiot! How insensitive, like us girls just like to flash our boobs at just anyone, oh I'm so angry for you! I'd like to smack him! Forget him altogether hun, defo not the right surgeon, this is why its good to meet several. I saw 7 in the end, one of them stupidly told me he was bored with doing breast surgery, hmmm like I would want you to do my surgery then! Have you many more consults lined up? Once you meet the right surgeon, you'll know. Hope it goes well tomorrow for you, which clinic are you seeing? xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 30th July 2013, 5:34 pm

Hi

Sorry, not be on here for a couple of days had the dreaded D&V so have been feeling rather sorry for myself....ha

Anyway, had my consult with Mr Clarke, he was a lovely man and very upfront... 

I came away feeling very confused :( He told me that he didn't recommend have implants at the same time as the mastopexy as they would only end up drooping.  He suggested having the mastopexy first and then implants once everything has healed.  I am just so totally confused now.  Yesterday one consultant said I didn't have enough breast tissue for a mastopexy only and today I am being told something totally different.  I can't afford to have two separate surgies :(((

Perhaps I should just be happy with what I have and accept it x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 30th July 2013, 5:35 pm

Hi

Sorry, not be on here for a couple of days had the dreaded D&V so have been feeling rather sorry for myself....ha

Anyway, had my consult with Mr Clarke, he was a lovely man and very upfront... 

I came away feeling very confused :( He told me that he didn't recommend have implants at the same time as the mastopexy as they would only end up drooping.  He suggested having the mastopexy first and then implants once everything has healed.  I am just so totally confused now.  Yesterday one consultant said I didn't have enough breast tissue for a mastopexy only and today I am being told something totally different.  I can't afford to have two separate surgies :(((

Perhaps I should just be happy with what I have and accept it x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 30th July 2013, 5:36 pm

Sorry for the double post Blush
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 30th July 2013, 5:36 pm

Oh bless u, what a head spin!! Def go see another surgeon for a 3rd opinion!!! Have u seen BAAPS Surgeon? Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 5:38 pm

Studies have shown that two operations for an uplift and augmentation really aren't necessary and as you've said lovely, the cost of two surgeries is just atrocious.

You can read the study [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sharon

I'd advise you see a BAAPS surgeon sweetheart and see how things go from there. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 30th July 2013, 6:03 pm

No, not seen a BAAPS surgeon yet.  To be honest, my head is that battered I don't know what I'd do if a third surgeon suggested something diffferent.  Need to get my head around this.

thanks girls....Hug
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 6:53 pm

I know it's confusing but with the third consultation your have an average.,. So he might say the same as one of the other surgeons you e already seen and then you have a majority? Good luck xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum