Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strech marks

+3
Selena8683
jenniferrf1
Whitt0902
7 posters

Go down

Strech marks Empty Strech marks

Post by Whitt0902 27th July 2013, 3:41 pm

My BA is in 2 weeks should I start applying bio oil or stretch mark cream to my boobies to prevent stretch marks?? Did anyone suffer with stretch marks after having implants? i've not thought about it before xx
Whitt0902
Whitt0902
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Strech marks Empty Re: Strech marks

Post by jenniferrf1 27th July 2013, 3:50 pm

I'm still pre BA but prone to stretch marks! Definitely start applying something because it will make your skin soften... Bio oil, I'm using palmers or any moisturiser really will help ( but none on your op day) :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 27th July 2013, 4:31 pm

I used bio oil every now and again pre-op but not religiously. I'm six weeks post op and have no stretch marks at all. I suppose everyone is different, some women swear by it. I have been prone to stretch marks in the past on other parts of my body but so far I'm ok and that's with very limited use of bio oil! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 27th July 2013, 4:34 pm

It doesn't hurt to moisturise your boobies pre op. a lot of factors depend on getting them, but supple skin will help to prevent them. If you are prone to them then moisturise.
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 27th July 2013, 5:31 pm

I didn't use anything prior to my BA, I havnt got any stretchmarks. But it won't do you any harm hun x x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th July 2013, 7:01 pm

jakki32 wrote:It doesn't hurt to moisturise your boobies pre op. a lot of factors depend on getting them, but supple skin will help to prevent them. If you are prone to them then moisturise.

Totally agree yes

Some women however are simply prone to them and will get stretch marks no matter what they do. There is no proven cure to stop women getting stretch marks if they're prone to them. But at least as Jakki said, in keeping the skin as supple as possible, you can at least try preventative measures rather than nothing at all.

If you've got good skin and are lucky not to get stretch marks then the worst that can happen is your skin will be in tip-top condition! That's not a bad thing is it for 2 mins moisturising day and night. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 28th July 2013, 1:25 pm

I am very prone to stretch marks and used Bio Oil once a day for 2 weeks pre-op. My skin seems quite thin because it's been stretched but no stretch marks whatsoever, even though I was told not to apply Bio Oil or moisturiser for three months post-op in case of it affecting or softening the scars/ incisions. Applying Bio Oil pre-BA seems to have helped though! xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down