Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncomfy boobs!

4 posters

Go down

Uncomfy boobs! Empty Uncomfy boobs!

Post by Daisydee 26th July 2013, 6:01 pm

Hey ladies, 

I am about months PO and love my boobs, they have settled well and feel great. The only thig is when I sleep on my side or kind of on my front my boobs feel a bit odd, kinda uncomfy like I am lying on them and squashing them... is this just purely because I am not used to having anything there in the way of sleeping/lying down?!
xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Uncomfy boobs! Empty Re: Uncomfy boobs!

Post by jenniferrf1 26th July 2013, 6:04 pm

Hi Daisy, being pre op I cant help really, but wondered if you've thought about a kush? that might help you sleep on your side and feel a bit comfier? Il post the link just in case, if you have already then ignore me lol :) And ive heard a cheaper alternative is a pair of socks lol 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th July 2013, 7:00 pm

Its probably because you still have some softening to go yet Daisy... You may think they're soft now, but they do continue to gradually carry on softening over the year.

Laying on my side is no bother and I'm not aware of my boobs at all in this position, but laying on my front, I'm very aware of my boobs and just can't get comfortable at all.

I can feel the pressure off the implant. I used sleep laying on my front pre-BA and after my first BA I was fine going back to this, but since having the uplift, its not not possible anymore..

I think the tighter the skin is around the implant, the more pressure you feel from the implant. This is what I've found from my own personal experience anyway. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 26th July 2013, 7:02 pm

Thanks girls! It's not so uncomfy that I can't sleep or anything, just feels a bit odd! 
Cookie I guess it's easy to forget how much healing I softening I still have to do, feels like I have had them forever!! X
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 26th July 2013, 7:03 pm

Some people even after the year, still arnt comfy sleeping on their fronts. Just don't rush it hun, if your comfy on your side stay on your side xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th July 2013, 7:05 pm

Daisydee wrote:Thanks girls! It's not so uncomfy that I can't sleep or anything, just feels a bit odd! 
Cookie I guess it's easy to forget how much healing I softening I still have to do, feels like I have had them forever!! X

It does doesnt it... I think for many, after they get the all clear from the surgeon that all is fine, they think that's it! Healing done. But yes, they do continue healing over the year post-surgery.

You'll be amazed at how real they're going to be feeling this time next year yes 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: