Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its been a long time but thought I'd say HI xx

5 posters

Go down

Its been a long time but thought I'd say HI xx Empty Its been a long time but thought I'd say HI xx

Post by Mummy me 25th July 2013, 8:11 pm

Hi girls, wow can't believe its been nearly a year since my BA and a long time since I have been on this fab site so thought I'd say Hi. I had my review with Khan and if there's any girls that remember me you may remember me saying I felt the left boob wasn't right, well follow your instincts ladies I explained this to Mr Khan and he was fab and said he knew what I was talking about had a feel and confirmed I had stage 1 CC in the left boob. Its ok but it can be painful if its leant against and especially after adult time, I have my year review due so hopefully it hasn't got any worse but hey it's one of those things. Xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Its been a long time but thought I'd say HI xx Empty Re: Its been a long time but thought I'd say HI xx

Post by mrsball 25th July 2013, 8:15 pm

Hi hunny and welcome back , sorry to hear about the cc, hopefully it won't get any worse x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Its been a long time but thought I'd say HI xx Empty Re: Its been a long time but thought I'd say HI xx

Post by COOKIE 25th July 2013, 8:18 pm

Hello there wavey nice to see you back hun. Xx

Really sorry about the CC lovely. Have you been advised to massage? I know I've read this can help hold off the worst, but I'm unsure if its fully stops the progression of CC. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 25th July 2013, 8:22 pm

Hi MrsB lovely to see some familiar names still on here Smike 

Thanks but I'm fine about it not sure if you remember me messaging you but I thought it was bottoming out! I no it sounds silly but I knew within 48 hours that I was going to have problems with the leftie! It also had a lot less breast tissue so the implant is pressed right against which probably didn't help but at least I got my bigger boobies lol getting greedy now and want them bigger but no there's no way a bigger implant would fit, and I wore bikini for first time since I had them done and I love them xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 25th July 2013, 8:27 pm

Hi Cookie, lovely to hear from you yes he did advice massaging which I did I know it may sound silly but I just think it moved it lower as it was originally hard at top after massaging it seems to now be middle and still have no real feeling in nipple area but I suppose things could be worse, he said if it got worse to go back and that was on my first surgeon appointment after the op but I thought well they don't do anything for grade 1 or 2 so no point really but will deffo chase up my year appointment to see what he says as I haven't had a date yet. How are you? Did your last op all work out ok? Xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th July 2013, 8:33 pm

I do remember sweetie, bless you, my leftie is still totally numb too! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 25th July 2013, 8:35 pm

Aw its such a pain isn't it mind you I can deal with numbness for the lovely boobs haha xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th July 2013, 8:40 pm

That's what's said to hubby yesterday , I can't feel my left boob at all but hey I don't care I got the boobs I want!!
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 25th July 2013, 8:43 pm

Precisely its really strange my hubby prefers the leftie with cc cos its firmer! Lol xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th July 2013, 8:46 pm

Mummy me wrote:Hi Cookie, lovely to hear from you yes he did advice massaging which I did I know it may sound silly but I just think it moved it lower as it was originally hard at top after massaging it seems to now be middle and still have no real feeling in nipple area but I suppose things could be worse, he said if it got worse to go back and that was on my first surgeon appointment after the op but I thought well they don't do anything for grade 1 or 2 so no point really but will deffo chase up my year appointment to see what he says as I haven't had a date yet. How are you? Did your last op all work out ok? Xx

No, they won't exchange until the CC it gets to Baker grade 4 or 5 sadly.

Me... I'm Miss Unlucky me lol. Ended up with an allergy to the suctures and 8 months on still have 1 last hole that hasn't yet fully closed. But I'm getting there thanks for asking hun Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 25th July 2013, 8:52 pm

Aw I thought it was stage 3 as khan said they don't do anything for 1 & 2. Aw bless you, hope it heals soon for you xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 25th July 2013, 9:42 pm

Hi mummy me!

Nice to hear from you again! I'm not here much anymore either, but its nice to pop on every so often. 

I hope all goes well with your one year check up, won't be long till mine either! x
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th July 2013, 12:13 am

Mummy me wrote:Aw I thought it was stage 3 as khan said they don't do anything for 1 & 2. Aw bless you, hope it heals soon for you xx

If your surgeon clears you for revision babe, you should be fine. I just double checked their website but they've had another overall and the aftercare page now shows less information, but I do remember it being grade 4 or 5.

Thanks so much sweetheart - I hope so too kiss  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th July 2013, 6:07 pm

Hi :) Im still pre Ba but have been here for a little while now lol so thought ild say hello! Good to see that your feeling happy apart from the grade 1 cc. Its good that mr khan acknowledged this also! I recently have booked and also told its only for grade 3 and above also, so that may have changed?

Avi looks great also! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th July 2013, 6:10 pm

just found this on the website also

'This covers implant rupture due to failure of the outer casing, major encapsulation (grade 3 or 4) and implant deflation. '

xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down