Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need info on Dr Dirk Kremer & Dr Bryan Mayou

4 posters

Go down

Need info on Dr Dirk Kremer & Dr Bryan Mayou Empty Need info on Dr Dirk Kremer & Dr Bryan Mayou

Post by Nichola07 24th July 2013, 5:43 pm

Hey Girls

I am 8 weeks post op of BA/Uplift and I am really not happy at all, I don't want to post the surgeons name or place of work publically but feel free to PM me for details.

I had natural 34E boobs, I'm not keen on big natural boobs at all, I much prefer the high, full false look (I know that's not everyone's cuppa tea) When I was a bit younger I had no issues with my boobs as they were more perky and my nipples were in a decent position. I haven't had any kids yet and haven't had a major weight loss or anything so I've no idea why they sagged the way they did, also my nipples were pointing to the floor so I was told I needed an uplift as well as implants.

I had 330cc High Profile, Overs put in which is fine but since the surgery my right side looks like its been done quite well, I like the shape and size although I don't have the fullness I always wanted but that will be down to how much natural breast tissue I have and I also think the scarring is fine and I am quite happy with my new nipple but I've no idea what happened to the left side, Its slightly bigger and a different shape to the right, my nipple is MUCH bigger and a completely different shape to the right and the scarring is pretty terrible so I am not happy with them at all. It actually looks like I had 2 different surgeons do a boob each.

Also because of all the natural breast tissue I had along with the implants it meant the surgeon couldn't get cutting away too much skin so therefor my uplift wasn't that great, I'm all scarred for nothing really as the only difference is that my nipples are higher than before.

So rather than go back to my original surgeon as I don't want him making a mess again I have started looking at having them fixed, hoping to hear some good recommendations so I can start the research process all over again.

I am from Glasgow but will travel anywhere in the UK for the right surgeon. I have been looking at Dr Dirk Kremer, I wonder if anyone has any info on him? Another surgeon I have been looking at is Dr Bryan Mayou.

What I want done is my implants taken out, my uplift to be done again so my scarring can be fixed and also have my boobs sitting higher and at the same time have a breast reduction of my natural tissue, let myself heal then once the recommended healing time is over, look into having bigger implants perhaps 500cc. If anyone has any info on uplifts with breast reduction please get in touch.

Nichola x
Nichola07
Nichola07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Need info on Dr Dirk Kremer & Dr Bryan Mayou Empty Re: Need info on Dr Dirk Kremer & Dr Bryan Mayou

Post by jenniferrf1 24th July 2013, 5:50 pm

Hi Nichola,
Im still Pre Ba so cant help too much, but im sure some ladies will be along soon to help you out.

The only advice I can give you is that normally, you have to wait until at least 6 months before any surgeon will consider any type of revision surgery on your breasts.
Another really common thing we see on this forum is girls who have very recently had their BA have one boob that heals much quicker than the other meaning that the breasts can be at different heights, different shapes, the nipples facing different ways etc etc. What your seeing now at 8 weeks post op is noway near your finished result! It can take months!

Have you been back to see your surgeon or the nurse yet and asked their opinion? If it turns out that they have made a error then you should be covered by the aftercare and im sure you can request a different surgeon depending on who you went with.

I will let the other ladies with more experience of having the same procedure give you more personal advice aswell because its quite technical and like I say im still pre BA ..

Good luck and hope you find some answers
xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Need info on Dr Dirk Kremer & Dr Bryan Mayou Empty Re: Need info on Dr Dirk Kremer & Dr Bryan Mayou

Post by Nichola07 24th July 2013, 6:03 pm

Hey again hunni

Yeah when I was going through the first month post op I def was healing at different rate's with the swelling but all my swelling is gone now.

My left nipple is noticeably messed up not only with the size and shape compared to the right its really, really scarred. My right nipple is perfectly round with no scarring whereas my left it very oval and very scarred so none of that will change in time.

I totally accepted the fact that with an uplift you get scarring and I know that in a year or so they fade which would be fine if both my boobs were like my right, I am only 8 weeks post op and you can barely see any scarring at all on my right so if they were both like that I'd be more than happy but the left side will never look good even once the scars have faded, its still gonna look awful.

I wouldn't even consider having revision done till at least 6 months post op anyway but I suppose I gotta get my research done again to make sure I am making the right decision although I was pretty sure I made the right decision the last time (obviously not)

I def want my implants out so I can have the full benefit of my uplift and have my scarring fixed along with a breast reduction, let myself heal then start all over again. Looks like it will be at least a year before I am happy with them nope 

My surgeon has offered to fix things but I don't trust him this time so I am just moving on. He assured me he would take good care of my scars cause he knew that was my main concern, oh well.

Nichola x
Nichola07
Nichola07
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th July 2013, 8:14 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Nichola wavey

8 weeks post-op is VERY early to making judgments on results or scars after an uplift babe.

You say your scars aren't going to change... But trust me - they WILL!

Its very obvious from your description that you're healing much quicker on the right side and the quicker side is generally the side which suffered less trauma during surgery.

I really wouldn't be writing off your left side just yet. Nipples can look pretty odd shaped sometimes through the early days of recovery, but after the skin having time to relax, things do VERY often settle down.

The scars you're actually looking at now are nowhere near and nothing at all like the result you're going to be left with and I'm surprised your surgeon has already offered revision at just 8 weeks post-op babe.

I had some serious problems with scarring myself after an uplift and they did improve to a degree, but being over an inch thick, they just didnt settle down at all and remained bright red. I had to wait out a year though before revision surgery was discussed. This is always a last resort because of the changes that occur in scars and I've seen some scars that's weren't the neatest come out some of the top results I've seen!

I fully understand how frustrating and upsetting it can be, especially when you're looking at one good boob, but honestly babe... In uplift terms. You are VERY early to be deciding on revision. So please give it some time lovely... At least 6 months before making a judgement on them.

It sounds like you still need time for the implant settling to catch up too which too take MONTHS hun.

You never know lovely... You may even find you actually like them after their healing. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nichola07 24th July 2013, 8:20 pm

Hey cookie wavey 

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah your so right about it being early days that's why I defo wont be touching them for a minimum of 6 months but ya know that way you know yourself something aint right? That's just how I feel, the scarring on my left side is just horrible.

Scarring aside I want my implants out so I can have my uplift done again along with a breast reduction lol then have the implants done again at a later date. Oh I am a nightmare, I know!!

So in the time being while I am healing I am just looking at my options for a possible revision. I am a bit of a perfectionist, maybe that's my problem. I know I wont be happy till they're perfect though Rolling Eyes 

xxxx
Nichola07
Nichola07
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 24th July 2013, 9:06 pm

Hi hun x 8 weeks is very early in terms of healing! Your boobs now arnt going to be the boobs you look at in 6-12 months time. Are you taking pictures? So you can see the changes? Are you using any scar treatments? Have you been told to massage the scars?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Nichola07 24th July 2013, 9:24 pm

Hey hun

Ive got bi-oil just now and have been massaging them.

I know the scars will fade, its hard to explain but I know even once my scars have faded on my left side it will still look terrible as its been really badly done, its not the healing, its how its been done.

My right side has been fine since day one and looks like it was done carefully whereas my left side looks like its been done with a kitchen knife lol.

But yeah I know I am still very early in the terms of healing.

Heart
Nichola07
Nichola07
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th July 2013, 10:46 pm

Haha... Hey, if you're not going to be happy 'after healing' then your money, your boobs babe. But what I will say is you're never gonna get 'perfection' babe.

We as women will always nit pick about something, we're never happy lol.

Natural boobs don't start off perfect hun. No two boobs are ever the same and the same will always apply to augmented boobs also, or uplifted ones.... There will always be those small differences that only we will ever probably see unless we actually pointed it out to someone else but others would never know..

So all I'm saying babe, is just be careful in your pursuit for that 'perfection' hun, because you may find in looking for that you'll always be disappointed. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nichola07 24th July 2013, 11:26 pm

That makes perfect sense and I fully agree but these differences I have at the moment defo aint only in my head as my friends are far too honest and pointed out the same issues as me.

I will give it till the 6 month mark for sure before I start consultations and stuff if I am still not happy.

I'd be lying if I said they are horrendous but I am more self conscious about them now than I was before surgery and that isn't what I paid for.

My right nipple has scars that are as thin as a pen mark with a ball point pen and my left the scars are about a centimetre thick, dunno what the hell happened but I noticed at first when my dressings came off 2 weeks post op it looked like he either sliced my nipple by accident or slipped or something.

Also my T-Junction bit underneath where the incision from the nipple down meets the anchor is still not fully closed so I have a hole in both my breasts underneath that are starting to close over now but they both will prob be quite scarred that's why I am thinking of getting the uplift done again so they can fix my scars but without the implants this time so I can heal that way first.

Will have to wait and see then find out from a surgeon whats possible.

I got a PM from a lovely lady in here recommending Vik Vijh so I will have to look into him aswell.

xx
Nichola07
Nichola07
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down