Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First consultation Sunday 28th July...eek

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First consultation Sunday 28th July...eek - Page 2 Empty Re: First consultation Sunday 28th July...eek

Post by COOKIE 25th July 2013, 12:30 pm

Mr Liew actually works with my brother in law Sharon. He is a very well respected surgeon and his work is amazing hun. Good choice! X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

First consultation Sunday 28th July...eek - Page 2 Empty Re: First consultation Sunday 28th July...eek

Post by jenniferrf1 25th July 2013, 12:31 pm

And your not being unfair if you want a baaps member! It's your own journey and if you do want that extra peice of mind your absolutely entitled to that, it's your body!! Just don't think that if they aren't baaps they aren't as experiences because many are, they just aren't a member!
Heard excellent things about mr liew :) if I was you I would still go to transform because its free and it's another opinion to base your decision on xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 25th July 2013, 12:39 pm

Awww guys you are great, thanks ;) Think I will keep that appt tho with transform, just a shame I cant bypass the coordinator ha... x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th July 2013, 12:57 pm

I know, they are a bit annoying but informative aswell, they do tell you a lot of useful info just not about the actual procedure, but hopefully your be able to get in ASAP with a surgeon .. If you look at the surgeons available in your area you can ask for meetings with them, I knew who I wanted to see and asked for them rather then see who they recommended xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2