Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only 5ft 2

+2
COOKIE
missvmac28
6 posters

Go down

only 5ft 2 Empty only 5ft 2

Post by missvmac28 21st July 2013, 4:59 pm

hi girls,

looking forward to my first consultation on weds, yippee, feel like i've been waiting ages! 

I'm only 5ft 2 and a 8-10 so i'm pretty small, just wondering if there are any other small girls and what size implant did you get? are you happy? i've been looking at pics of Kourtney Kardashian as she is a similar size to me i think and her boobies seem a nice size, not too big but a good size.

xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

only 5ft 2 Empty Re: only 5ft 2

Post by COOKIE 21st July 2013, 5:22 pm

I'm only 5ft 2 hun and have 410s. I personally feel they're too big for 'me' and plan to reduce when I next change implants.

But even women of the same height all have different anatomies and what may not be right for 'me' may be perfect for another.

Follow what your surgeon thinks babe. I'm sure you will have portrayed the look you're after so if you trust them to give you that I'm sure you'll be very happy. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 21st July 2013, 5:33 pm

Thanks cookie :-) yep I will trust the surgeon and see what he recommends xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st July 2013, 6:50 pm

Good luck at your consultation :) I'm not much help because I'm 5'9 but cookies advice is great, I've seen girls here the same hight as you have 460s but they do give the bigger result! Cookie said above that she feels as though the 410s are too big for her, but you may like them , or you might prefer a smaller size... The surgeon won't recommend anything that won't fit so it just all depends on what look your after :) I'm sure your feel better coming away from your consultation and looking forward to hearing how it goes...

You could have a look at the post op stats sticky above aswell to get a tough idea xxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 21st July 2013, 7:17 pm

Yeah that's a good idea Jen thanks il have a look xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 22nd July 2013, 8:39 am

miss mac im the same only 5ft 2 and worried that my boobs will take over my body lol! kim kardashian is supposedly 5.2 as well and my shape is very similar to hers so im taking pics of her and kelly brook to my consultations, im hoping to be around an E cup as my bigger breast is currently a large C/small D so i think i can pull off an E. I dont know what my surgeons will suggest but i have 2 consults nxt week so i'll post what they recommend on here and we can compare if you like :) what sort of size are you hoping for? xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd July 2013, 8:58 am

Hi lumpy, yeah that sounds great id love to compare, I have my first consult on weds so will let u know! I'm currently an A/B so I think is like to be around a D cup or maybe a DD. it's so hard I don't want to be too big but also don't wanna be too small and be disappointed. Most of the ladies on here say it's better to take pictures of the look you want so I'm going to take some pics with me same as you, been trawling the Internet for inspiration haha as I say I quite like kourtney kardashians size so will take one of her and then a few others I've found! Is Kim really 5ft 2? Her boobs are a great shape xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 22nd July 2013, 9:31 am

yeah ive been trawling the net too lol, i googled kelly brook's boobs in the house with the curtains drawn on the wkend, i felt like i was going to get arrested! ive downloaded a few onto my phone and a couple of kim with her bikini too so im hoping this'll be enough to show the surgeon what im after. ive tried rice boobies but i think i need to try proper implants to get the right idea as the rice boobs looked a bit odd on me! im a pear shape too so want to be more balanced but like you i dont want to be too big because i also dont want to look bulky on top as well, plus im asymmetric so that is my main priority above anything else! also im worried i may need a lift on the bigger breast (the list of faults is endless lol!) but i'm hoping the surgeon will suggest that just the implant may help in that area xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 22nd July 2013, 9:52 am

im 5ft4 size 8 and i had 340's, they look like i am very gifted in that area but i wouldnt want them any bigger but i went for the natural look.
as people have said tell your surgeon the look you wish to achieve and go with what he recommends
x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd July 2013, 10:14 am

Lumpy, haha I know I'm the same, looking at all these boobs online makes me feel a bit wrong, but needs must! When is your first consult? Hopefully the implants alone will do the trick, see what the surgeon says! I haven't tried the rice boobs as a lot of girls say they look bigger than the implant so thought Id keep a clear mind and just see how the consultation goes.

Thanks sezbaby for the reply, I was thinking 340 as a maximum, but a you say will see what the surgeon says on weds and go from there!

xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 22nd July 2013, 10:29 am

yeah my rice boobies defo looked bigger, they made me look massive in a vest so i'll just wait and try the implants on at consultation. ive got a gel bra which is probably the closest thing to mimicing the look of implants  and i get a nice shape with that so it seems the best way to decide. my first consultation is monday then the 2nd is weds, im hoping ill find my surgeon out of those two! xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd July 2013, 11:47 am

Yeah well I'm hoping my first consult goes well as in my head I really want to go with that surgeon. I have arranged another one tho for the following tues just incase I don't get good vibes from the first one. I've done my research tho so fingers crossed it goes well! xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd July 2013, 11:51 am

I'm so excited to read how your consultation went with Douglas McGod yipee xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 22nd July 2013, 12:40 pm

i'm feeling the same hun, the 2 surgeons ive picked have had great reps on here so im hoping that i'll like both and struggle to pick rather than not liking either. the only issue i have is that one consultation is through mybreast and recently theres been a lot of ladies here who've had trouble with them when needing help with consultations so if i like the surgeon with mybreast more im thinking of booking direct with him and paying to be covered by insurance as well as his own aftercare xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd July 2013, 3:14 pm

I will be sure to report back on douggie for you cookie :-) and lumpy I have only booked to see 2 surgeons and have booked both directly with them, no real reason just the ones I found don't seem to work with the big companies. One operates at spire but I booked through his own secretary! Aftercare is something we all need to think about tho and I know the big companies do seen to offer a longer cover, just have to go with what you think to be best xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd July 2013, 3:42 pm

Good luck with your consults hun xx the rice boobs always seem to look bigger. Do let us know how you get on. X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd July 2013, 5:03 pm

Will do :-) xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict