Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone used companies chauffeur services ?

+6
COOKIE
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
jenniferrf1
mrsball
Lozzykins
10 posters

Go down

Anyone used companies chauffeur services ? Empty Anyone used companies chauffeur services ?

Post by Lozzykins 15th July 2013, 5:56 am

Hey girls

So last night I couldn't sleep as was panicking on the above. I'm going through my surgeon directly for surgery and they have said they can provide transport for me ... They said it will simply be a taxi it won't be a marked company car or anything 

But I live 3.5 hours away from the hospital where I'm having the surgery and keep thinking what If they are late on the day ? What If they don't turn up ? etc. 

Anyone used company chauffeur services before ?

Xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Anyone used companies chauffeur services ? Empty Re: Anyone used companies chauffeur services ?

Post by mrsball 15th July 2013, 6:02 am

I did with my first ba, it was fine they picked me up at 5:30am to make sure I was there in plenty of time! 

It'll be fine they allow for the long travel. 

Plus I remember mine was pretty friendly so no need to worry Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Anyone used companies chauffeur services ? Empty Re: Anyone used companies chauffeur services ?

Post by jenniferrf1 15th July 2013, 6:16 am

I'm not having one but did consider it when I was thinking of going with THG and I heard lots of good things like they were always on time and like mrs ball said, friendly too lol :) I don't think you have anything to worry about :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 15th July 2013, 6:40 am

i used THG transport and they were fab, on time and really friendly!

i'm sure your surgeon will use a trusted company / driver, because it's in their interest too that you get there on time hun!

in my opinion using their transport is the most stressfree way of getting there because you don't need to think about a thing hun, and just get to relax and focus on having new boobies, which is what your day is all about!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th July 2013, 8:07 am

I didnt use it, as it was a 2hr journey which I didnt really fancy at 5am with a stranger, so hubby and I went the day before. But everything I've seen on here from the girls who did use it has been good, all on time, friendly service, and they know to drive carefully on the way back! Like Blue says, it'll be a trusted company, and the surgery probably have clauses in place if they do turn up late, like docking their pay or something. Dont worry about it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2013, 8:44 am

You'll be fine hun. 

If they are late which I don't very much they would be, but for arguments a sake let's say they are - the cab company would be sorting this with the clinic and you'd have nothing at all to worry about. 

There will be a few girls there having their surgery too on the day and if you're a little late it won't matter at all. 

My last surgery I was a half hour late when I arrived with my husband, not through a collection company. The roads were mayhem and it was bumper to bumper traffic for about half an hour and I was panicking about being so late. 

I simply called the hospital and explained the situation, which they said they were aware of because I was the second call saying the same and not to worry so i felt better. 

You wouldn't have to be making the call if there was a problem hun it would all be done for you so you could relax and just think about the boobs you'd be getting very soon that day!

Honestly hun. These are trusted companies the clinics use and they've been using them for years... You'll be ok. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 15th July 2013, 8:48 am

Hey hun,

I didnt use the chaffeur service but i have hear of a few girls saying they found it cheaper to book a close hotel for the night... A premier inn etc for £50/60 a night! x
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 15th July 2013, 11:25 am

im sure you will be fine! good luck x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 15th July 2013, 11:42 am

Ditto to all of the above, in addition as the driver knows you've just had surgery, they are usually very considerate. On the way home my driver carried all my belongings in for me, opened all doors, opened my windows and checked I had everything I needed before leaving. He even unpacked my laptop and left it on my sofa open for me so I really didn't have to lift a finger. So most defo worth having a clinic associated driver. I would highly recommend. :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 16th July 2013, 8:23 pm

Does anybody know the rough price of the chauffeur service with Transform? It was included in my BA price last time but hadn't asked for it this time but now might need to use it sad smile 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down