Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numbness

+5
Happy1day
cheekychickan
COOKIE
BetterThanToast
goldilockz1984
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Numbness Empty Numbness

Post by goldilockz1984 11th July 2013, 8:15 pm

Hi girls,

I was wondering, when does the numbness begin to subside? At the moment, my nipples and the bottom and middle of my boobs are completely numb. I'm scared to touch that area because I can't feel a thing! The tops aren't numb at all, though quite sensitive. Is there a time frame when you start to get sensation back or does it vary? Thanks lovelies xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Numbness Empty Re: Numbness

Post by BetterThanToast 11th July 2013, 8:21 pm

Great thread Goldilockz I was wondering the same thing!  

Sorry I don't have an answer but I will be keeping an eye on this thread for answers.

I can't feel anything really at the mo but im so strapped up and I think that's why!
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th July 2013, 8:32 pm

Aww, are you still strapped up? Bet your boobies are gasping to break free! Glad I'm not the only one with a bit of numbness, I was beginning to worry, but it'd be good to find out how long we should expect this for...xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th July 2013, 8:37 pm

The numbness varies from person to person. Some women won't have any at all, so will have patches of numbness and some will have completely numb boobs.

Sensation returning again will vary from woman to woman. You may find sensation returns tomorrow!... Then again it could take a year or more.

It can take anything up to two years to regain full sensation in your boobs but for the majority most will have regained all sensitivity by one year post-op. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 11th July 2013, 8:58 pm

I can't wait to get out of the strap and binder!  Saturday can't come soon enough, then I can catch my breath as well as get a better look :) 

Feeling numb pretty much all over at the mo :-/
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th July 2013, 9:15 pm

Saturday will come before you know it, and when you take a peek, it'll be like Christmas has come early!

Cookie, a year?! Geeeezz, that is a long time! I will be super, super gentle with my boobs, I'm scared that something will happen and because they're numb, I won't be able to feel it xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 11th July 2013, 11:09 pm

It's a strange feeling!
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 12th July 2013, 6:02 am

I have numbness at the bottom of my boobs and nipples :-( but they were all numb at first so I think slowly feeling is returning. The bottom of my boobs feel like they belong to somebody else weird feeling but I hope the numbness subsides soon xx
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 12th July 2013, 6:04 am

Just read a post above, yes be careful with your boobs whilst trying on clothes in a shop and trying on different bras I accidentally scratched my boobs with my engagement ring, didn't feel a thing but then later noticed a big scratch and it was bleeding - I'm so careful now!! Xx
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 12th July 2013, 12:05 pm

Ouch Happy1day! That's awful! My numbness is similar to yours, but a tiny patch that had previously been numb has returned so I think sensation will return in all areas soon. You're right, it does feel like someone else's chest so I am trying to be very sensitive. Today is the first day I've not had morning boob, woohoo!! xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th July 2013, 12:11 pm

9 months post op I still have a very numb lefty and even my right underneath is numb. 

My left is still completely numb and can feel cold to touch. It's very strange sensation and it does vary on how longit takes to return, anything up to 2years. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 12th July 2013, 12:14 pm

Ahh, good to know Mrs Ball. I just hope no one is too rough with them until the numbness subsides! xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2013, 12:31 pm

LOL. They're more robust than you'd think!

Don't worry about the numbness hun. Just enjoy the booooooobs! Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th July 2013, 1:13 pm

Yes they are very robust! However for me I say to hubby you can touch them as much or as long as you want I can't even feel it! It can feel very strange though having them touched yet can't feel it. 

It's also like my c section scar even the area slightly around it is numb and that's nearly 18 months later! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th July 2013, 2:29 pm

My boobs at the moment don't feel very sensitive at all and that's pre BA so god knows what it will be like after... I guess it will be one less thing to stress about for me though because Ive never had really sensitive boobs so it doesn't feel like im missing out lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 12th July 2013, 2:37 pm

My boobs themselves were never really sensitive Jen, but the nipples were so I feel a bit sad that they're not any more and hope it'll come back! Everyone is different though, you may experience no numbness whatsoever. I feel very fortunate that my recovery has been so smooth and hope yours is the same xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2013, 2:44 pm

I only know of 2 ladies here of the thousands that have come through who haven't had nipple sensation return Goldi.

I lost some sensation from my leftie, but I did have incisions around the areola and the risks do increase then. I'm just thankful I still have some sensation though. Righty is back to normal though :) x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 12th July 2013, 2:45 pm

Aww im sure you will have feelings back soon hopefully :) Thank you, I hope so too! its slowly getting closer. Cant believe your a week post op tomorrow! Crazy lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 12th July 2013, 4:57 pm

Thanks Cookie, that's reassuring to know! A little sensation has already come back. When I was putting my ice packs on today, I scratched the skin and really felt it, whereas I hadn't before. Wonder how long I've been doing that for!

Jen, I know, pretty insane isn't it?! Only a week ago I was getting prepared for my op. Really was the best day of my life, better than my graduation! It's something I've wanted for so, so long and fulfilling that little dream felt amazing, even when I was drugged up and floating in and out of sleep. Your day will be here before you know it and you'll enjoy it so much! Xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 12th July 2013, 5:35 pm

Everyone is different but I have no sensation in my nipples, around my scars and the feeling on the rest of my boobs isnt as it was.. its there but like a muted version of what it was.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 12th July 2013, 5:39 pm

Hmm...maybe that'll return 5stone, I guess it's kind of natural. Still doesn't make me regret my BA for even a second!
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 12th July 2013, 5:57 pm

Yeah it bothered me to start with but now its just normal for me and I much prefer my scars and numbess to my pre op boobs!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 12th July 2013, 6:15 pm

How are your scars now? I've yet to see mine but Mrs Kat is renowned for her teeny scars! How are you feeling about January? xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 12th July 2013, 6:45 pm

Healing well although they are red at the moment.. 3 month mark is when they look the worst so looking forward to them going white again like they were before my re-op but they are lovely and flat and very very neat! Just want January to be here!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 12th July 2013, 6:47 pm

Sounds good! I'm excited for you for January. I'm hopefully going to have Vaser lipo around the same time, possibly with Mrs Kat, so we will both have something to look forward to! Xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next