Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Armstrong at Spire

4 posters

Go down

Anthony Armstrong at Spire Empty Anthony Armstrong at Spire

Post by kel70 28th June 2013, 3:53 pm

Hi ladies has anyone had lift or ba by Anthony Armstrong and what was your experience?  I am book in for September but haven't been able to find any forum posts on him just  his website.  Thanks
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Anthony Armstrong at Spire Empty Re: Anthony Armstrong at Spire

Post by hangle123 28th June 2013, 5:34 pm

Hey, I had my BA with him on 18/06/13- I would happily recommend him. I am incredibly happy with my results so far and the whole experience with Spire. My sister and a family friend have also had their BA with him & are happy too.

I couldn't find reviews for him on forums either but personally for me I knew he was the right surgeon for me. If you have any questions I am happy to answer :) x
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 28th June 2013, 8:22 pm

I didnt go with your surgeon but I did go with Spire and I was very happy with the care and the aftercare x
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 28th June 2013, 8:53 pm

Hi Hangle123 its great to be able to speak to someone who had the same surgeon. I feel the same, I am confident that he is very good at what he does although don't know about you but felt that my initial consultation was very rushed and he didn't really give me a chance to ask many questions. Is the second consultation a bit more in depth? Did he give you any guidance on implant size?
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 28th June 2013, 8:56 pm

Very well done at weight loss 5stonedown. How did you find recovery from lift? How have your scars healed? Sorry for lots of questions just great to be able to get advice from other peoples experiences. Thanks x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 28th June 2013, 9:02 pm

It wasnt too bad... first couple of weeks are the worst and then gradually you get back to normal. I needed a revision at 6 months to remove more skin but my scars are amazing!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 28th June 2013, 9:29 pm

I've never found anyone else online that had him as a surgeon! Have you booked or still looking? I'm sorry that you found your consultation rushed, I know what you mean- I had a notepad with so many questions and made sure he answered all of them! He is quite blunt but I just felt he was the one for me. I would recommend going back to see him one more time before your surgery, the first one can be quite scary so the second one should give you the chance to ask anything you felt was unanswered, also go back for another sizing appointment. I found siobhan so lovely and helpful. In regards to size I showed him and look I wanted and trusted his decision. Also the care I received while in hospital was brilliant :) x
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 29th June 2013, 6:20 am

Siobhan is fabulous yes I felt I didnt need him to be a friend just a great surgeon! I am going to go back nearer the time for sizing and have made rice sizers too!
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 29th June 2013, 7:46 am

It's great you have another consultation, you could always take someone with you to listen aswell I case there is anything you forget to ask, or anything he says that you might forget. 

Don't worry too much about "size", try and find some pictures of the "look" you would like to achieve.  The size you end up, and size perception varies so much from person to person. So if you take pictures with you, your surgeon can recommend implants that will create the "look".
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down