Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone booked in for ba at dloan park dr suliman

+5
SharonM
COOKIE
Charlii
Sophia6102
jilly mak
9 posters

Go down

anyone booked in for ba at dloan park dr suliman Empty anyone booked in for ba at dloan park dr suliman

Post by jilly mak 27th June 2013, 5:33 pm

huh smiley
hi im new to this site hi guys!! Im booked in to have a BA and uplift with Dr Suliman at Dolan park on 4th august, and im pretty nervous, is anyone else booked in this same day??
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

anyone booked in for ba at dloan park dr suliman Empty Re: anyone booked in for ba at dloan park dr suliman

Post by Sophia6102 28th June 2013, 6:46 am

I had my surgery there on Wednesday with mr Russo staff are all friendly and lovely so no need to worry , x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

anyone booked in for ba at dloan park dr suliman Empty Re: anyone booked in for ba at dloan park dr suliman

Post by Charlii 28th June 2013, 7:20 am

Hi Jilly. I had a BA with Mr Sulaiman on the 2nd. Hospital and staff all friendly, and surgeon was great. So far happy with the results, but still early days. You'll be fine, everyone does their best to look after you and put you at ease. Good Luck!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 28th June 2013, 8:35 am

hi, thanks so much for replying, i feel much better now, can i ask what size were you pre-op and post op,as  im really worried about being tooo big post op...now  i am an empty 36c dr suiliman said he will make me a full d or dd , i dont want to be a dd but he said he will have to "fill the space" ? does that mean i could be dd+!! jill x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 28th June 2013, 8:37 am

also any chance i can see youre pics - charlii ? x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 28th June 2013, 8:38 am

sorry just read you dont share pics sorry again x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th June 2013, 8:53 am

So im about 5'8'', and a fluxing 10/12. Pre I was 36aa, literally no breast tissue (no kids, just never grew). At my consult we were looking at 340-375max, but ultimately the decision was made during the op as it was down to what he could physically and safely put in my body (340). Right now Im wearing 36c, which is what I was expecting. They're still very high and round, as theyre still brand spanking new! But they look quite good, and the scars are very neat and discrete.

Ultimately it'll take a few more weeks-months until i see the full end result, and i've got a hunch i've been wearing the wrong size, so i could end up a 34d, which is a size previously i would have said 'omg way too big'.  I wouldnt be too worried about the end 'size', as many of the girls say on here, what you percieve as a DD and what a DD will look like on you will be totally different. I bet you'd be surprised if you tried on a 36C x2 padding with a t-shirt! But you chose your surgeon for a reason, and you have to trust that he knows best. I think he's known for a natural look, so unless youve asked for Jordan boobs, dont worry about it! Did he indicate the sizes he might use? Have you tried wearing rice sizers to get a feel for the size?
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 16th July 2013, 5:38 pm

Hi charli, thanks for the detailed reply very helpfull, sorry i took so long to reply ive been on holiday..
My worst nightmare would be massive boobs, as ive always had smallish boobs which i was happy with 34-36 C, but the past 5/6 years ive put on weight and lost weight and my boobs are empty, all i hope is dr sulliman uses his good judment and gives me the look ive tried to get across to him..i have 19 days to wait omg till my op, so worried theyll be awfuly big and im stuck with them!! my partner is more confident than me..!!!
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th July 2013, 5:53 pm

Your surgeon isn't going to give you great big bombs with an uplift Jilly. The purpose of an uplift is to give you 'back' your perky boobs and not to give you an implant that's going to put pressure on your skin possibly leading to another lift in the near future due to sagging caused by big boobs.

You'll be fine Jilly and you'll find if you join the 'August Buddies' thread which is a sticky at the top of the General Breast Augmenation section of the forum all our ladies having surgery at the same time as yourself. Its a great thread to share thoughts and feelings on the run up to your BA with those going through the same at the same time.

Any questions at all you have about your uplift Jilly, please just ask. There are lots of here who have had this procedure and will be very happy to help if we can.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday Give You 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 16th July 2013, 7:17 pm

Hey Jilly. I'm sure it'll be fine, he's not going to give you massive bazoomas! Mine are starting to come down now, and while they still don't *quite* look natural, you can see they will do. Scars are nice and tidy too, and they're currently a 32d/dd! Turns out I was wearing completely the wrong size! 

Like cookie says, there's plenty of people here to give you support and advice :)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 3rd August 2013, 7:27 am

hi thanks cookie and Charlie for you're support & advice much appreciated!- just a little question- do I need to wear a compression band post op- ? Tomorrow is the big day admission to Dolan park is at 13.00- no idea when my op is! bit nervous now about the "pain" URGH!!!!
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 3rd August 2013, 11:10 am

Good luck for tomorrow Jilly...

Hope everything goes to plan sweetie. You'll soon have your new bookies ;))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 4th August 2013, 9:39 am

hi Sharon- thanks so much- just on my way to Dolan park no breakfast got up late just had water- feel little sick with nerves - I feel quite nervous now, I just want it over now, and my new boobies done!!
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 4th August 2013, 11:08 am

You'll be fine im sure sweetie... Keep us posted when you can. GOOD LUCK :))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 4th August 2013, 1:15 pm

hi Sharon, thanks for the good luck messages, arrived at Dolan park- all nurses are so laid back very friendly here- me and partner are sat in my room watching tv- seen the anaesthetists told me my op is 18.30/ last one of the day- !! can't believe it.. keep all posted x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 4th August 2013, 3:00 pm

Good luck Hunni, won't be long now... X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 4th August 2013, 3:34 pm

thanks bizzyboobs- nice to get support from like mine fed girls cheers- I'm sat all drawn on gowned up ready to go ha ha- cant wait till its my turn I'm so hungry he he x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 4th August 2013, 5:28 pm

jilly mak wrote:thanks bizzyboobs- nice to get support from like mine fed girls cheers- I'm sat all drawn on gowned up ready to go ha ha- cant wait till its my turn I'm so hungry he he x

Hey Jilly,

Thinking of you and sending bestest vibes.  I guess you are on your way (or very nearly) right now.

Let us know how you get on.

Zoe xxx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 4th August 2013, 6:55 pm

Evening Jilly, hope it all went well, you're likely to be still be in surgery right now so by the time you read this, you should have fabulous new boobies!!! So congrats on your new additions and happy recovery hun! Have a good first night, the staff at Dolan will look after you. :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th August 2013, 7:13 pm

Hope all went well Jilly :) congrats xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 5th August 2013, 5:33 am

hi to everyone who's sent me well wishes, I've been dosing in and out of the night, boobs very hard painful and swollen but look great he he- I was last on the list. urge!!! all went well, I'm looking forward to my breakfast mmmmm I will post my journey as soon as up to it when home thanks again to you lovely girls, I really appreciate your concern and well wishes xxx
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 5th August 2013, 5:53 am

Aww that's good to hear, I feel bad because if you had posted your date in the calendar entries you would have had a good luck thread! 

Hope you enjoy your brekkie and happy healing now! Hope they are perfect xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 5th August 2013, 5:56 am

Enjoy your brekkie sweetie... so happy for you and now its a case of taking it easy and healing. Look forward to your updates. Have a good day babe...x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 6th August 2013, 5:52 pm

hi everyone thanks for all you're kind messages.. especially as this is a very important step in my life, I've been wanting my new boobs for some time now.. ! thank you so much... . I had my op sun at 18.30, it went well, mr suluiman gave me 340 high profile unders and a full anchor lift- they look just how i wanted, when the swelling goes down !!- this is day 2 and I'm having a lot of pain, on co - codomol - since the morphine wore off nothing's touching the pain! not sure what to do??? can't get ice gel packs small enough been to Addams chemist boots!?? any ideas my boobs are on fire? besides that I'm struggling by, went for a drive to the beach- bad move every bump in the road... and there are many- was like knives in my chest!! won't be doing that again..!
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down