Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone got pictures of mr russo's work???

+3
misf1
COOKIE
Alanna07
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has anyone got pictures of mr russo's work???  Empty Has anyone got pictures of mr russo's work???

Post by Alanna07 8th June 2013, 11:46 am

I would be grateful if I could see pics of mr russo's work! He has recommended I have 365 or385 high profile unders. X
Alanna07
Alanna07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Has anyone got pictures of mr russo's work???  Empty Re: Has anyone got pictures of mr russo's work???

Post by COOKIE 8th June 2013, 11:52 am

Hi Alanna, welcome to Breast Buddies wavey

You could try typing Mr Russo's name into the search bar at the top of the forum and see what threads come up about him.

As you're pre BA you might also find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared.

Enjoy the forum babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Has anyone got pictures of mr russo's work???  Empty Re: Has anyone got pictures of mr russo's work???

Post by misf1 8th June 2013, 1:25 pm

Is Mr Russo the surgeon that was suspended?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th June 2013, 1:29 pm

He is misf1 yes

It seems he's working again now for MYA. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th June 2013, 1:34 pm

Ah I see
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 8th June 2013, 1:58 pm

Yes he was mysteriously suspended, now he's working for THG :/
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 8th June 2013, 10:59 pm

He was suspended when by the GMC just after I booked in with him at MYA. Apparently he was suspended for fobbing off patients who came back to him with complications.. basically he put them off and put them off until their aftercare ran out and then admitted they had a problem when he was able to charge them for a re-op! He has his licence back now but personally I wouldnt trust him or MYA after all that and I cancelled straight away when it all kicked off.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 9th June 2013, 4:25 pm

He won't have much luck with that now considering the hospital group are doing unlimited aftercare , that's part of my package at no extra cost , id love to see pictures to as I have him do mine in a few weeks but I've not been able to find any on Internet c
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 9th June 2013, 5:35 pm

The unlimited aftercare only means you can see Mr Russo for free, that's all. after a certain number of years has passed and your aftercare has run out, if you were to have a problem you would have to pay the costs x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 9th June 2013, 5:46 pm

How does that work they said to me that the unlimited after care was for life x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 9th June 2013, 5:48 pm

Just checked my letter and states lifetime aftercare term x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th June 2013, 7:37 pm

I would be very skeptical that any company would give you lifetime cover.. they often give you 'lifetime' cover on the implants for capsular contracture to replace the implants but this lifetime means lifetime of the implant which is 10 years and only covers the cost of the implant which is only a few hundred quid, you would still be liable for all the surgeons costs, hospital fees etc.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 9th June 2013, 8:30 pm

Well I have the implants that have lifetime cover but after care defiantly lifetime for the aftercare x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 9th June 2013, 9:06 pm

Does it specifically say they will cover surgical costs etc or is it just that you can see the surgeon for life? I would imagine if any company offered lifetime cover they would go out of business!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 9th June 2013, 9:09 pm

See surgeon for life and they same as other companies they decide if they contribute to any more survey costs after the three years etc x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 9th June 2013, 9:10 pm

Basically I can go for life I'f I'm worried about anything x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 9th June 2013, 9:15 pm

Sophia I've just looked online at the aftercare and it says unlimited post op appointments with a member of the clinic team not surgeon so bear that in mind... Have you paid just the deposit or all of the amount? If you have only paid deposit you could ring and say your not happy with the surgeon and wish to change... You could say or else your not going ahead (bluff them) because they would much rather have your full amount for your BA rather than just your deposit. The only thing with that is you might not have the same date... It's tricky really but I hope you can sort it out so you feel better, you need to be 100% confident I'm your surgeon because this is for life! Good luck, keep us updated xx

jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th June 2013, 10:03 pm

Sophia6102 wrote:Just checked my letter and states lifetime aftercare term x

This doesn't mean what you'd imagine it to mean babe. Clinics can word their after care to make it appear that should anything happen to your implants this would be covered for life.

This isn't exactly true...

What is true is that you will be able to see a surgeon at the clinic for life.

Your aftercare regarding your implants is here as stated in on the website HERE

Revision surgery where clinically indicated at no extra cost for up to three years after the initial procedure.

Additional days stay in hospital where needed free of charge

Additional drugs and dressings supplied at no extra cost

Access to emergency telephone support (numbers supplied at discharge) which you can use at any time during your recovery or even years later

CUI (standard) breast implants -3 years free revision surgery for capsular contracture (Baker Grade 4-5) Free 10 years product replacement, 10 years guaranteed financial assistance to the value of 100% of the current list price for re augmentation in the event of loss of shell integrity resulting in implant rupture that requires surgical intervention.

Natrelle (premium) breast implants - 3 years free revision surgery for capsular contracture (Baker Grade 4-5) Free lifetime product replacement, 10 years guaranteed financial assistance to the value of 100% of the current list price for re augmentation, in the event of loss of shell integrity resulting in implant rupture that requires surgical intervention.

Free Size changes

You will receive 3 years aftercare regarding your implants in the case of Capsular Contracture. If you get CC after this 3 year period then the cost of a re-op is yours babe.

You will receive 10 years cover for a ruptured implant.

If you are having Natrelles, after that 10 year period the implants ONLY would be free. All other surgical costs, hospital stay, meds, surgeons fee etc will all be to your cost.

There really is NO free lifetime cover lovely. When you actually read beyond the bold print, its only then that you see that the lifetime care is for consultations only. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 10th June 2013, 6:23 am

Yes I kno I read through all that yesterday but thanks cookie , I'm quite happy with having any concerns and popping in when I want . After all nothing lasts for life xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2013, 12:43 pm

No lovely... Sadly not.

Implants will 'generally' need changing around 10 years. This could more... Could be less. But that's the general guidance hun. So after having implants, knowing the probability of you needing further surgery after this one its very wise to start yourself up a booby fund hum. Saving for your next BA will help to take the financial pressure off should you need it. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna07 10th June 2013, 5:09 pm

Hello Sophia, when are u having your ba? I've just booked mine for the 5th of August at Dolan park. I was told he got suspended as a result of having a relationship with one of his patients! Which I can quite easily believe as he is hot ha ha. Xx
Alanna07
Alanna07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2013, 5:12 pm

I heard the same thing Alanna Give You x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 10th June 2013, 5:14 pm

Congrats Alanna on booking your BA! Im having mine about a month after you with transform though on the 8th of september :) looking forward to hearing how you get on xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 10th June 2013, 6:25 pm

Il need to pay of this one first had to borrow some money of my family for this so once done that il start saving again :) thanks for the tip x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 11th June 2013, 8:05 pm

I managed to find a photo of some of his work just an uplift and implant removal not sure how an show u x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next