Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused as to what to do!!!

+7
em_stevo
misf1
ShootingStar
LJK
fluffy_bunn1e
angelkitten1
Gemma31
11 posters

Go down

Confused as to what to do!!! Empty Confused as to what to do!!!

Post by Gemma31 21st June 2009, 9:59 am

Hi girls,

As you all know I am still considering the possibility of having a BA and still haven't had a consultation yet but do have one booked for the end of July!!

When I first spoke with my husband about having a BA he said to do whatever I wanted to make me more happy with my body. He knows how much I hate my small boobs and that I have always said I would love to have a boob job but never spoken or researched it as much as I am doing now.

We went to bed last night and I started talking about it and he doesn't really say much, however he will listen to what I have to say but won't really discuss any further!! He then said to me that one of his reservations is how much it will cost. We do not have the money saved up but said we could take a loan out to pay for it, but it is a lot of money!! We are currently in the process of renovating properties and selling them to make money. We have only done one but plan to do this for as long as it makes us money and therefore although we haven't got 4 or 5k spare now we hopefully will have in a few years time. I said this to him and he agreed and said that we can afford to pay a loan back at the current time but he is still concerned that it's a lot of money for something that I may not be happy with if it goes wrong or I don't get the desired result.

All I can think about at the moment are boobs and the subject is taking over my life!! One day I wake up thinking yes it's what I want and the next day I wonder if it would be the right thing to do especially as I don't need to have it done. It would be a different story if a doctor said I needed it for health reasons!!

I really don't know how I will feel if I have this done, will I think that the boobs are aliens and I want them taken away!! Personally, after they have healed I feel they will make me so much happier. I will be able to wear non padded bras, buy any bikini top without padding and generally feel much more confident about my upper body. Currently my stomach sticks out further than my boobs and I would prefer it the other way or at least match!!

Please help me!!

Sorry it's so long!!

Gemma xx :sad:
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Confused as to what to do!!! Empty Re: Confused as to what to do!!!

Post by angelkitten1 21st June 2009, 10:11 am

aaw hunny i know how you are feeling, it's just horrible not being able to wear unpadded bras and feel womanly and wear little tops etc.
it is alot of money though so i can see how that is a concern.
i would say if you can afford to pay off a loan then go for it because it will chnage your life in so many ways.
you wil have more confidence in yourself and the way you look.
it will benefit your hubby too, especialy if you are the same way i was with mine.
i didn't want him to look at or touch my tiny boobies, i felt so embarrassed with them and inadequate, not sexy at all etc etc etc the list could go on.
it is a big decision to make hun by for me anyway it is the best thing i have ever done, i can take my kids swimming and to the beach and wear nice little tops and feel good now, it's just great my life has changed.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 21st June 2009, 11:17 am

I can understand what your thinking as it is alot of money.

I keep thinking the money im spending me and my OH can get married, go on a nice holiday etc.

But said to myself I will have this for me, and then thats it, i think if your partner was saying yes we can do it, you wouldnt hesitate.

My fiance def did not want me to have my boobs or nose done, he doesnt want me to change me, but the more ive researched and gone on about it hes realised im serious about it. Now he is doing all he can to help, by loaning me half of our savings and paying my half of council tax etc just so I can have it done in Oct and hopefully that will be it.

Have a big think if its what you really want? you ll def make money in doing up properties, especially after the credit crunch, or even rent some out.

When you ve decided sit down with your man and have a serious chat, mine wouldnt really talk about it at first, now he will listen.

Good luck with whatever you decided hun xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 21st June 2009, 11:22 am

Transform have a 0% finance over 12 months if thats any help? Means you pay about £200-£250 per month.

As for the should i shouldn't i dilemma, i was exactly the same as you in the beginning, done lots of research, then put it into context. Yes there are risks and you have to be aware of them, but there are risks with everything in life.

Don't worry because you've already booked a date, i'm sure you would be able to delay it for a while if that helps with the finance. Might have to pay a small charge to amend your date.

You need to make sure its the right decision for you, no one else comes into this decision as its your body and your feelings.

Best of luck, keep posting on here any of your worries, because theres lots of good advise to be had by the ladies on here. x
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 21st June 2009, 11:48 am

Aw hun what a dilemma for you and one we so often hear so you're not alone in your thoughts and worries.
I really don't think you will regret having them done, very few people do, and once you have implants they soon become a part of you that feels like you've never been without them, the main reaction we hear is one of relief and happiness.
It is alot of money but put it this way, say you pay £4000 & have them for 20years then decide to have smaller replacements or removal, it works out at just £200 a year or less than £4 a week to have the confidence you so rightly deserve. I truly believe it's money well spent if your current situation is one where you really are depressed over what you have cleavage wise.
I'm sure you will do what's right for you and your hubby and we will be here to support you whatever you choose to do, good luck with your consultation Give You x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st June 2009, 1:10 pm

I put it on my boyfriends credit card and plan to move it about on the 0% balance transfer deals they always have so that we dont have to pay much interest. It is a big decision, and only you will know if it will make you happy. Personally it's the best thing I've ever done, I'm so happy with them already. It can take a few weeks before you are able to lift anything, so if you are renovating houses yourself, you might not be able to do much for about 6 weeks.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 21st June 2009, 1:21 pm

Oh hun its totally normal to have the reservations your having, after all having a ba is a massive decision and like you say it is an expensive one. But you sound to me like it is something that you really want and if thats the case you cant put a price on your happiness. When you cant stop thinking about it and talking about it means that its not just something on a whim. I hope you make the right decision, maybe just keep doing your research and after a couple of consultations your mind will be made up one way or the other. Lots of luck, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 21st June 2009, 1:32 pm

Yes it is expensive, but not as expensive as it used to be, i think it used to cost about £10,000? All i can do is tell you my own personal experience....
....I had always thought i want bigger boobs(although any boobs would have been nice!!) And deep down i always thought if only i could have a boob job, but i never thought normal people had things like this done, so i went through most of my life wearing gell bra's and Chicken fillets and feeling like a complete fraud. Then i remember the ultimate moment, i was at a concert and saw a girl there with fantastic boobs in a tiny vest top, i was so jealous and thought i wish i could look like that.

Well the next day i started researching, yes money was also a problem and i needed to get a loan, i managed to get one and i pay £100 back a month. Within 4 months of that decision i am sitting here with fantasic boobs, so much self confidence and i am so so happy i had this done, it really has changed my life Cheerleader Cheerleader . I just wish i had done it a lot sooner.

I think you should go for the consultation - who is it with? Take your OH with you, book in for some more consults with different companies just to get different opinions. You don't have to go through with it, but it will help you make your mind up. And don't forget there is no rush, you can wait a few years if your not sure.

Also make a list of pro's and con's and share this with your husband. Maybe get him to make one to.

Good luck in your decision
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st June 2009, 6:05 pm

misfit thats a really good idea bfriends credit card wish i thought of that one lol
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st June 2009, 7:14 pm

I think it's much easier if you're both 100% (well, 90%!) sure about it. If you have his support then you'll be fine.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st June 2009, 7:50 pm

I agree with Roxy, hopefully things will work out for you and you will have hubbys support. Maybe you can get a loan from the company you go with (if you go through one) and pay it back with little interest, good luck
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down