Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my story

+9
Victoria2345
g0902
RayRayT
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
Vix85
hangle123
Lisa34
adele49704
13 posters

Go down

my story Empty my story

Post by adele49704 7th June 2013, 8:37 am

so i arrived at Glasgow hospital about 6.40 yesterday morning and got taken to my room which was shared with 3 other woman. i got told my partner could stay till 8 then would have to leave and come back at night as i had never been in hospital before i got a bit upset and started crying so the ward manager said he could stay till i went into surgery but we would have to sit in the waiting room after 8. i then got measured for my stockings, the nurse came and went through some questions took my blood pressure and temperature. then the anesthetist came and saw me. i then went down to the waiting room where we sat till 2 until i had to go and get changed into my stockings and gown. i then went back to the waiting room untill about 3-half 3 then i got taken down the stairs to the room before u get your GA. It was here i got upset and decided i couldn't go through with it. Dr Hart came and seen me and said i didn't seem in the right state to get it and i could try again in a few months. He said next time we could di it differently like i could get taken alot earlier and also get a tablet when i first go in to calm me down. he also said because he didn't have time to come and speak to me before surgery might have affected me aswell.
adele49704
adele49704
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

my story Empty Re: my story

Post by Lisa34 7th June 2013, 8:48 am

I'm so gutted for you adele x definatly ask for a pre med next time! Do you have another appointment to see your surgeon? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 7th June 2013, 8:56 am

Aw adele hun I'm sorry it didn't happen yesterday but seeing your surgeon again and pre meds will help a lot. Everything happens for a reason, i'm sure your time will come soon. Hug xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 7th June 2013, 9:42 am

babe, sorry to hear this, when the time is right for you you'll know xx hope you're okay xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th June 2013, 10:06 am

You've been incredibly brave writing your story Adele, I know just going back over the situation must have upset you again greatly, but please sweetheart... Stay positive Hug

Your surgeon has hopefully given you the reassurance that if you choose to go though with this, things will be VERY different and you nerves and fears will be taken great care of on the day.

We're here if you'd like to talk it through, or just chat about anything Adele and we're all very much thinking if you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th June 2013, 10:15 am

I'm glad that you have a chance to go ahead with your BA if you want to in the near future and steps will be made to ensure you have a much better experience xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 7th June 2013, 10:34 am

Big hugs lovely. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 7th June 2013, 11:00 am

So sorry to hear hun. Im so glad ur surgeon is offering u another date for surgery if u want it :-) i would advise u to ask for the earliest time hun.. I was first on the list and so glad i was.. I had no time for worries. If u are scared of the GA my mum was allowed to stand with me until i was asleep then had to leave.. Might be worth asking if ur partner could stay with u too! If u have anu questions please feel free to mail me.. I appreciate the nerves u are going through! xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by adele49704 7th June 2013, 6:01 pm

I got it done in glasgow through the nhs with prof Hart and they wouldnt allow him to come down they said I was lucky he got to stay till 3 and next time he wont be allowed to stay after 8 xx
adele49704
adele49704
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 7th June 2013, 6:06 pm

Thats not nice! :( next time at least you have a rough idea of what to expect hun. Trust me when i say it all seems so much worse than it is.. Honestly! You will be fine :) xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 7th June 2013, 10:12 pm

Oh adele I've only just seen thism im so sorry you couldnt go through with it. By sound of it you didn't have the best of care from nursing staff at the GRI.Hope your ok an get another date soon x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 8th June 2013, 7:26 am

Hi Adele, sorry to hear you couldn't go through with it, but like the other girls have said at least now you know what to expect next time if you decide it's right for you. Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 8th June 2013, 7:48 am

Aw I so sorry to hear this Adele, it's not very nice having to be on your own for all that time while you wait. I was first in at my clinic so didn't really have the time to worry, maybe this is something u can request?
Keep positive and hopefully this will prepare u so u know what to expect next time. Xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty87 8th June 2013, 8:32 am

Awww Adele if you weren't ready then it's good you could say so let's hope you can choose another date that you would feel happier to go through with it. It is a hard decision not one to be taken lightly and well done you for saying so and for being able to update us on it. Good luck sweetie xx
kitty87
kitty87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 8th June 2013, 9:10 pm

Ah am sorry to read this Adele, thanks for sharing your story, I hope you are doing ok hun. Maybe the surgeon/hospital will be able to give you a bit more care and support next time, especially now that they know how nervous you were. Good luck sweetie with whatever you choose to do. xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down