Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My picture trail - plz look pre -op 34dd sagging

3 posters

Go down

My picture trail - plz look pre -op 34dd sagging Empty My picture trail - plz look pre -op 34dd sagging

Post by twig21 28th May 2013, 5:54 pm

Hi everyone

I have just uploaded a few pics to picture trail of my boobs and would like your views to see if you think there are as saggy as i think they are lol. im a 34dd - 27 years old and had 2 kids. im off to a consultaion next tues just wanted your views. please comment if you would be willing to take a look . thanks
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

My picture trail - plz look pre -op 34dd sagging Empty Re: My picture trail - plz look pre -op 34dd sagging

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2013, 7:32 pm

Have you seen a surgeon yet Twig? What did they say? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My picture trail - plz look pre -op 34dd sagging Empty Re: My picture trail - plz look pre -op 34dd sagging

Post by Sezbaby2 28th May 2013, 7:42 pm

Pm me ur username and password and I will have a look x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 28th May 2013, 7:49 pm

Sezbaby2 wrote:Pm me ur username and password and I will have a look x

Hi thank you :) i have just tried to message you but i dont have enough posts yet. could you pm me x
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 28th May 2013, 7:51 pm

cookie wrote:Have you seen a surgeon yet Twig? What did they say? Xx

Hi not yet. its next tuesday at 3pm with the hospital group. I know that i can't go by what others on here say. im just after their views to see if i am over worrying if that makes sense? I really can't wait till next week lol xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2013, 8:03 pm

A few more posts and you should be able to PM lovely.

Just keep posting on the forum and it'll soon activate :ok:

The only worry I have with you not seeing a surgeon is that you getting opinions from an untrained eye could possibly get your hopes up... Or, upset you and worry you babe.

This is my concern. When you've seen a surgeon, they will not only take in the look of your boobs sweetheart, they take into account you're entire anatomy and your body measurements which are unique to you.

If the girls and you happy to do this then that's fine sweetie. But please do take any opinions with a pinch of salt. Its ONLY ever going to be your surgeons opinion that matters hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 28th May 2013, 8:12 pm

cookie wrote:A few more posts and you should be able to PM lovely.

Just keep posting on the forum and it'll soon activate My picture trail - plz look pre -op 34dd sagging 3965254117

The only worry I have with you not seeing a surgeon is that you getting opinions from an untrained eye could possibly get your hopes up... Or, upset you and worry you babe.

This is my concern. When you've seen a surgeon, they will not only take in the look of your boobs sweetheart, they take into account you're entire anatomy and your body measurements which are unique to you.

If the girls and you happy to do this then that's fine sweetie. But please do take any opinions with a pinch of salt. Its ONLY ever going to be your surgeons opinion that matters hun. Xx

great thank you :) honestly dont worry it's fine as you say it's literally out of curiosty of what other peoples views are on my doogy ears lol . I am going to my meeting next week with an open mind and dont have anything set in stone of what i 100% want untill i have seen him next week ( also got an appointment with transform on the 19th June) so just looking for a bit of general views - honestly anything you ladies say wouldnt upset me about them xxx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down