Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samia Ghadie speaks out about boob job

+4
hangle123
Lisa34
doracina
sianyoungx
8 posters

Go down

Samia Ghadie speaks out about boob job Empty Samia Ghadie speaks out about boob job

Post by sianyoungx 1st May 2013, 8:35 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2317463/I-wanted-feel-womanly-Samia-Ghadie-speaks-4-000-boob-job-stopped-feeling-depressed.html
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Samia Ghadie speaks out about boob job Empty Re: Samia Ghadie speaks out about boob job

Post by doracina 1st May 2013, 9:41 am

Good on her, we all know the confidence it gives you! yahoo But oh dear me the comments getting left below this article does make me rather mad! growl
doracina
doracina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Samia Ghadie speaks out about boob job Empty Re: Samia Ghadie speaks out about boob job

Post by sianyoungx 1st May 2013, 9:50 am

I know. But I can't help think what sad b*stards they are to take the time to write such comments. Clearly have insecurities of their own! I think she looks fab x
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 1st May 2013, 9:54 am

Oh my god, some people are pathetic! Some of the comments are awfull! I think she looks stunning, and if it made her feel more confident then why shouldn't she have had a boob job? Good on her I say! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 1st May 2013, 10:09 am

I read this article this morning, she looks great! I can't believe some of the comments people are leaving, so horrible! X
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 1st May 2013, 10:48 am

she looks so fab! we had a thread on here a few weeks ago when she first stepped out in public, and we were all saying how great she looked.

its a fab size for her frame x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st May 2013, 2:21 pm

I think they look perfect for her to! Its so irritating when people say negative stuff, it doesnt affect them... people with too much time on their hands!
x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st May 2013, 7:29 pm

Ooh those trolls making comments do annoy me! bore off! Samia Ghadie speaks out about boob job 221105 I can see why some of them are getting annoyed, by the use of the words "depression"/"depressed".. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 3rd May 2013, 5:52 pm

What annoys me is when comments are left that say ' I can think of better ways to spend money'
Its her money, she's earned it fairly so s*d off! x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 3rd May 2013, 7:01 pm

I know! or comments like "men don't like chests stuffed with silicone" who gives a **** what these "men" like, I got my BA for me! :) x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down