Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who did you tell about your boob job?

+13
RoxyChick
MrsMartini
Optima
ShootingStar
mah81
moonmar
finnie007
_Carrie_
amanda2k10
BlondeBarbie
BoobiePrize
mariajw
nads
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who did you tell about your boob job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you tell about your boob job?

Post by RoxyChick 12th February 2009, 12:22 pm

What a massive post!

I forgot to add... Optima, don't worry about your parents, there'll always be things we do that will disappoint them... but we're adults so although they can judge, they can't realistically get involved as it's your life.

And MrsMartini, you're so devious! Hug
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Who did you tell about your boob job? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you tell about your boob job?

Post by Angelpie 12th February 2009, 7:02 pm

Another long post alert!!

As of this morning the only people who knew were my boyfriend, my best friend (as she's looking ater my children for me on the day of the op) and also my nail tech (as I've had to ask her to remove my gel nails... and she wouldn't give up asking "why" until I told her!)

I couldn't face telling my parents, even though I'm sure they may have noticed that I haven't gone to work, because they live so close to me. I don't know what it is... I'm a fully grown woman with children of my own... but I feel like a naughty school child... it just doesn't come easy for me to talk to them.

This afternoon I had to take my Dad to the hospital for a colonoscopy and wait there for him and bring him home again. On the way there he was telling me a little about it and his worries... while he was in the hospital I sat waiting feeling worse and worse that I was keeping my operation a secret from them. I was actually making myself feel sick. So as I helped my Dad out of the hospital and into the car for the journey home, I just blurted it out that I was going to hospital myself next week. He looked at me all shocked... so I said not to worry as it was elective surgery (he still looked shocked) so I said cosmetic surgery... and he said "you're not having your tits done are you?"!!!!!! He thinks I'm mad, but respected the fact that I'm a grown up and that I must have thought hard about having it done. He also said that he wasn't going to keep the info from my Mum; so sooner or later I'll have to have the same scary conversation with her... and she really will think I'm mad! But anyway... I've told my Dad... and I had to tell all you guys, cos it's such a big thing to me... and I never thought I'd do it!!

Phew!
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 12th February 2009, 7:09 pm

I told everyone and im still telling anyone who will listen! lol Not sure thats such a good thing!! Dont get me wrong, i dont tell strangers, just people i know :)
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 12th February 2009, 10:25 pm

RoxyChick wrote:
at my grandma and grandads anniversary party where the WHOLE family was, one of my cousins who gave a speech welcomed some 'new additions' this year. Everyone knew what he mean, and turned and faced me and my OH and stared... so we just high fived and everyone laughed!

I LOVE that story! Hysterical
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 14th February 2009, 11:53 am

At first i didn't want to tell anyone what i was considering. Obviously I had to tell my Husband which was the hardest thing i think i have had to do. I'm not sure why this is tho. He was speechless at first for about an hour, then he just said ok no probs i'll always support you whatever you want. Since then he has been great, he just wants me to find the best surgeon regardless of if its going to cost a little bit more than others (he is paying for it!!)

Then i told one of my best friends she was really exited for me. Then finally i knew i had to tell my sister because she would know straight away! At first she was a bit negative and her attitude was like Um,Ok, well i'm not sure why you want to (by the way she is a FF cup!!!!) Later that day i spoke to her and she said it has sunk in now and if thats what i want then go for it. The other day she said she may even come down to London with me and my hubby to make sure everything goes ok, which was very sweet of her.

I am not going to tell my mom she just would not understand at all, and i can't cope with negative comments just yet.

Def no-one at work is going to be told!!! I will just wear baggy clothes for a while - hope we don't have a hot spring!!. I work in a school so will have to work around school hols.

Finally my uni friends will be told cause one of our friends has already had it done and they were all really cool about that.
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th February 2009, 5:52 pm

Len1 wrote:then he just said ok no probs i'll always support you whatever you want. Since then he has been great, he just wants me to find the best surgeon regardless of if its going to cost a little bit more than others (he is paying for it!!)

Ahh how sweet!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who did you tell about your boob job? - Page 2 Empty Dreading people asking

Post by lvc11 17th February 2009, 12:34 pm

Apart from my husband (obvoiusly) i've only told my mum, who was fine about it but i dont think she really wanted to talk about it. Haven't told my dad or my brothers and i'm not going to! Haven't told any friends yet as I have recently moved so dont see them too much at the moment adn no one at work. Dreading people finding out at work it has actually tempted me to get small implants so it's not so noticable!! But i'm trying to have the i dont care attitude adn if people ask me i'll tell them. Only been in my job about 9 months so don't know how people would take it but it is a mostly female office and their not the most friendly bunch in the world!!

LVC xx
lvc11
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 17th February 2009, 1:37 pm

I think the way I thought about it beforehand is so different to how I feel now. I'm not the most open person in the world, but having boobs has really made me not care if people are going to be judgemental.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum