Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been wearing the wrong size.

+4
Ballet babe
balamoryyellfruit
Lisa34
xlaurenx
8 posters

Go down

Been wearing the wrong size. Empty Been wearing the wrong size.

Post by xlaurenx 22nd April 2013, 8:34 pm

Hey girls ever since my ps said i can wear wireS in the day the bras ive been wearing have been leaving indents in my boobs. Ive been wearing 34DD's as this is what debenhams told me to wear after them helping me try loads on. Today i went back to debenhams but in a different town and asked if the women could help. She asked if they had measured me and as soon as i took my top off she said ur no way a DD as the bra doesnt fit properly. She said looking at me im more like an E or F :O . She went and got me a 34F which was slightly to big so i tried the E and it fitted like a glove she said my measurements on the band were in between and if i lost the weight i had gained (i told her id gained and wanted to lose a little more aswell) she said if i was at my ideal weight which is 8 stone i would most likely be a 32 band as not far off it atm. This would therefore make me a 32F. i cant believe it my boobs no way look a 34E. Im happy that there a nice size but a little annoyed that i only spent money on those bras the other week. I am still really early post op i cant possibly get any bigger if i fluff could i? xx

xxxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Been wearing the wrong size. Empty Re: Been wearing the wrong size.

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 8:37 pm

You could get bigger Hun x just don't go spending a fortune on loads of new ones! I know how you feel though, I nearly passed out last week when I went and got measured! You must feel so much more comfy now being in the right size xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 22nd April 2013, 8:37 pm

You have the potential for a lot of changes yet seeing as you are only a month post op so you do have the potential to go bigger! Congratulations jugzilla ;) glad you are pleased with your size hun and deffo think about logging a complaint at your Debenhams x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 22nd April 2013, 9:54 pm

Lauren I totally think u will be a 34E congrats!!!!! We had v similar sized implants and today I tried on the sports bras I ordered from marks n to my husband and i's surprise I perfectly fitted the 34E! The DD pulled my boobs together, too tight!. X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2013, 10:21 pm

I personally take the bras you bought last week back Lauren. Its not acceptable that they've had you uncomfortable in the wrong size bras and if the fitters aren't doing their job right not only does the store need to know but you need to be compensated babe.

Glad you're feeling a lot more comfortable now. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 22nd April 2013, 11:04 pm

really how do you get bigger when yopu drop and fluff? I never knew this and this will be my 4th ba!! LoL xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 23rd April 2013, 6:35 am

What happens halo is, when all of the muscle and tissue relaxes around your implant, your implant will then reach it's full projection, thus increasing the cup size Hun! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 23rd April 2013, 8:26 am

Lauren we had our BA on the same day and I'm still in sports bras!! hissy
When did u start wearing underwired??
U was measured in debenhams a 34DD but didn't try any on, in boux avenue I was told I'm a 34E, I wouldn't think debenhams are the most accurate hun xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 23rd April 2013, 9:19 am

Aha!! Well I never ty Lisa hun congrats yay to bigger boobage xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 23rd April 2013, 11:32 am

Hey angie when i saw my surgeon at 3 weeks post op he said i can start wearing wires in the day but only a certain bra. Nothing where the wire comes up to high in the middle and from 6 weeks i can wear any wires i like. I am still wearing my sports bra at placement (student nurse) and i have to wear it at night still until 6 weeks and then he said if i wanted to i could wear just a soft bra at night if i didnt feel comfortable going bra less. I will most probs still wear a sports bra at night for a long while tho xx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 23rd April 2013, 11:56 am

Ah ok I'm seeing my PS next week, so hopefully I'll get the all clear then. I'm actually happy with wearing sports bras and u think they're waaahaaay sexier than the padded ones. At least u know that underneath its all me lol.
Did u find that u look bigger in the underwired ones when dressed Lauren? I haven't had a chance to put any clothes in top when I was trying them on... I hope I don't look massive xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by Enerjjoy 23rd April 2013, 12:01 pm

I am so excited to hear that after 4 weeks boobage could be larger than anticipated. Been wearing the wrong size. 154564
I have also wasted a lot of cash on ill fitters (and some really ugly non wired/sports).
Macoms available to a good home - black, white and champagne in a medium. IM if you are interested.
The journey is getting easier, can't wait to be in real bras again. Hope the wires don't rub the scars too much xx
Enerjjoy
Enerjjoy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 23rd April 2013, 3:38 pm

hi hun can i pm about macoms x
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 23rd April 2013, 3:39 pm

Yes im not going to spend any more money on bras for a while as i dont wanna be wasting my money. I have found going back into wires easyi have been able to wear them pretty much all day with no discomfort its been wonderful.

angie my boobs deff look bigger in clothes than they did in the sports bra but i would still like them to look bigger in clohes if u get me. When im naked i think wow there a nice size and then clothes go on and im like oh where did they go. I was with one of my friends today and we managed to sit out in the garden for an hour in the sun when i top my jumper off she was like there MASSIVE!! So im glad other people think there big as i just think they look and average size now. This may be down to me getting use to them when they was all swollen. xxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 23rd April 2013, 3:42 pm

I think thats what it is, when thwere swollen they do seem to dissapear when it goes down and they settle......there obv big a 36E lol xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down