Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GA video on YouTube ....

+3
natalia
cakey_baby
Jemmy
7 posters

Go down

GA video on YouTube .... Empty GA video on YouTube ....

Post by Jemmy 17th June 2009, 3:33 pm

just scared the life outta me. I was starting to feel a lot better about having the GA until I watched that.

This black lady was lying on the bed with a mask over her face held by a nurse and the anaesthetist behind her administering the white liquid. Well he kept on putting it in and in and she still wasn't alseep. Then he tried putting the breathing tube in and she moved again.

Totally freaked out again now that I won't go to sleep. My ps did say tho that I won't need a breathing tube. Phew. Plus to top it off I had a dream last nite that my friend was doing my BA for me whilst awake but pain free. Freaky stuff.

Dreading it again now
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

GA video on YouTube .... Empty Re: GA video on YouTube ....

Post by cakey_baby 17th June 2009, 3:35 pm

Aw dont watch them hun, i thought watching and learning as much as i could would help with my fears of the GA but the internets full of horrible rubbish and it just made it worse.

I was petrified but i actually loved having a GA there great it really is just like when you go to sleep on a night then you wake up with boobs! lol

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 17th June 2009, 3:41 pm

I'm trying to think of the positive but I am actually petrified. They will prob have to give me something before to chill out or I can see all hell being let loose.

Think I'll tell them again when I get admitted
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 17th June 2009, 3:46 pm

Yeah its worth it Jem, i had a pre med and it makes things a whole lot easier i was actually smiling on my way down to theatre lol

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th June 2009, 3:48 pm

your be fine i get scared to as it gives me the shakes when i wake up
but saying that im out very quick once the needles injected it knocks me right out i wouldnt worry lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 17th June 2009, 4:40 pm

It's natural to feel anxious about a general anaesthetic, as it's not directly in your control... it's all in the hands of someone else.

The anaesthetist was the first person I met when I went into the hospital... I went up in the lift with him at 7.30am and I told him I was all a bit frightened about it and he said he'd come and visit me in my room and explain everything and make sure that I had lots of anti-sickness meds for when I came round (I really didn't want to be sick!) He was lovely and really put me at ease.

The whole procedure was all done and dusted within an hour and really wasn't bad at all.

The way I viewed it was that I was going in for elective surgery as a healthy and not too old person, for a regularly performed, straight forward procedure, surely that had to be a good head start on all the old frail people who have to have emergency surgery?

You'll look back on it Jemmy and wonder why you were so worried, I'm sure. In the meantime stay away from You Tube vids! Hug

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 17th June 2009, 8:56 pm

Trust me, I won't be watching anymore silly videos. I'm going to tell my anaesthetist I don't care if I'm sick jus make sure I'm asleep n don't wake up.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 18th June 2009, 8:37 am

omg watching things on youtube is the worst, i had to force myself to keep away from the lipo videos before i went in for ba and lipo, can you imagine what i'd been like if i'd seen what they were gunna do to me right before i was having it done haha brutal.

i had never had any kind of operation or anaesthetic so I didn't know what to expect at all and i loved it haha its easy to say try not to worry but i just kept feeling my flat chest and horrible lumpy bits and it kept the bad thoughts at bay...try to fill your mind with thoughts of your lovely big boobies and you'll be running to the op theatre
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 18th June 2009, 8:52 am

Aw i know i remember dr 90210 been on repeat constantly after my op and everytime i seen them putting the implants in it made me feel a bit sick lol, good job we dont see or feel anything.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 18th June 2009, 12:18 pm

I've watched loads vids on actually having the implants put in and I found it really interesting and useful to know what is actually going on inside you.

I just obviously have a major phobia of being put to sleep. Trying to think positive now and trust the men who are working wonders on me.

I might ask if my OH can come dwn with me to be put out. When he had his wisdom teeth out he had his mum with him so fingers crossed
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th June 2009, 12:34 pm

hiya hunny, i was exactly the same as you, terrified of the g/a and i have had quite a few now.
i'm still the same every time lol, truth is though it is a very pleasant feeling.
it's like feeling drunk and sleepy and happy, then you wake up and it's all over and you have your new boobies.
definately natural feelings to be scared and so too are the dreams beforehand.
like you said ask for a pre med beforehand and you will be all nice and relaxed going down to theatre.
good luck hun, you will be fine.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th June 2009, 1:18 pm

I LOVED my GA. That vid may have been twilight sedation, in which case she would be out, but still have reflexes. It may have been another scarevid placed on youtube.

You'll be fine lovely. They won't operate on you unless you're out completely. The anaesthatists (sp?) are well trained in their job... it's all they do!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 18th June 2009, 5:56 pm

I suppose so! Going try and put it to the back of my mind now, still got 2 months to go lol
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down