Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Hexxi! BA/uplift 20.04.13

+14
friedeggs
mrsball
willows
mrsflips
Princessjo30
Hexxi
misante
Redtulip123
MrsD2bxxx
Ballet babe
Lisa34
blondeboms
Ruthaay
COOKIE
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Luck Hexxi! BA/uplift 20.04.13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Luck Hexxi! BA/uplift 20.04.13

Post by Hexxi 21st April 2013, 7:17 am

Haha sag aloo! Aw thanks wasn't make up just Clinique so minimal effort lol I really want to see em but got maaasive support bra on lol xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Hexxi! BA/uplift 20.04.13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Luck Hexxi! BA/uplift 20.04.13

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 7:22 am

Nearly a week already I can't believe it, im very well thanku, so good to get the dressings off yesterday as I blistered quite bad from them. I know no housework but its soooooo hard I've already picked a Hoover up!!!!

Can't wait for 'pretty bra' shopping. Xx
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 21st April 2013, 10:13 am

Noooo lol no hoovering! Ah that's great that you've got them removed, can't believe it's nearly been a week! Oooooo so excited I just wanna get em out lol xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 10:52 am

I'm addicted haha it's hard not to too when u have a 2y old an a four storey house!!!! First shower this morning too and it was bliss, good job it's gettin warmer because those shallow baths were not nice! Xx
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 21st April 2013, 4:05 pm

Wouldn't it be great if they took a photo before they bandaged us up and into the support bra?! I know there will be a lot of changes but it would be reassuring to see them and know that they are already an improvement on what we had. I think it would be great if they offered to film it, I would really want to see mine being done!
Hope you're both resting and putting your feet up!! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 4:09 pm

Had to go out today, resisted buying anything new around the boobies til the last shop! Brought a lovely maxi dress but got slightly sad that an 8 was still baggy.

Got this week off of work so plenty more time to rest. Xx
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 21st April 2013, 7:35 pm

Thanks eddy, my lovely OH wont let my lift a finger! I'd be quite interested to see the video too lol ohhh nice, I couldn't imagine going shopping I'm quite swollen xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsflips 21st April 2013, 7:44 pm

My OH is being fantastic too, I just don't listen! So only got myself to blame. No today was my 1st day out apart from a trip to Tescos whoo! I've made a promise that I WILL rest this week xx
mrsflips
mrsflips
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 22nd April 2013, 7:36 am

Ah yes I'm being told off too lol learning over or moving my arms. I asked for a hair wash today and were going to have shallow bath. Wooop! Lots of rest mrsflips xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 26th April 2013, 10:54 pm

How are you both? Hope you're both recovering well and enjoying the rest! (I hope you're both taking full advantage of the OH's!) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 26th April 2013, 10:58 pm

Hey eddy, I'm good. Little uncomfortable with stabbing pains. Still not doing much lol my OH washed my hair tonight yay lol how's you? Xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 26th April 2013, 11:03 pm

Haha, I bet having your hair washed was like a new you! Glad you're doing ok, I've heard about the stabbing pains, hopefully they're not too bad and they'll go soon! Do you have meds for them? I'm good, just wishing the time away so I can have my upift done soon too! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 26th April 2013, 11:06 pm

Oh yes definitely! My hospital never sent me home with strong painkillers only patacetamol and ibuprofen which have been doing the job. Have you booked? Xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 26th April 2013, 11:19 pm

Ah that's good the para and ibup has been enough, either that or you have a high pain threshold! :-) I'm booked for 24th June for a full anchor lift and ever since I booked it, it's all I can think about!! How do you think yours went overall? Are you still all bandaged up? xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 26th April 2013, 11:45 pm

I have tattoos and piercing so maybe high but ya just don't know. Congrats on booking eddy how exciting! I feel mine went perfectly :D lol it's quite early on but I love them and trust my surgeon 100% you having implants too? I'm still bandaged up, don't mind sharing my picturetrail if you like xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 27th April 2013, 9:02 am

Yeah sounds like you probably do have a high, I've never had surgery or anything like that so I have no idea! I am really excited and just want the day to come! So pleased for you that you love them already! Which hosp did you go for yours..kinda wishing I should have seen Ms Tzefetta as well now, I only joined the forum after I booked! How did you decide on Ms Tzefetta? I'm due to have uplift only as I am D already, just very saggy after weight loss! Yeah be great to see your pics! Thanks hun!
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 27th April 2013, 10:07 am

I've only had tonsils out before this lol well I chose her because the hospital I went with was only 5 minutes away from home and I looked at her website, met her and trusted her skills 100%

I lost weight so started out as a D too. It'll be amazing eddy, so exciting woo! Xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2