Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

280cc or 300cc anatomical allergan?

+3
Lisa34
Nicole
g0902
7 posters

Go down

280cc or 300cc anatomical allergan? Empty 280cc or 300cc anatomical allergan?

Post by g0902 11th April 2013, 3:57 pm

Hi,

Hope someone can help!! :)

Had my first sizing appointment yesterday at the Fitzwilliam Clinic in Belfast and was advised to go for anatomical under the muscle implants. My surgeon didn't say much about sizing but i tried the 280cc and 300cc in a C cup bra and initially felt the 300cc was too big so decided to go for the 280cc.

I am 5"6, around 7st5lb and currently a 32aa/a. I am hoping to reach a C cup but after reading a few posts some girls have said you loose 10% of the size when they go under the muscle! So now a little undecided about whether I should go bigger!

Has anyone had similar implants/ pre op stats? and any opinions on the anatomical implants? :)

Any help would be very much appreciated!!

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

280cc or 300cc anatomical allergan? Empty Re: 280cc or 300cc anatomical allergan?

Post by Nicole 11th April 2013, 4:15 pm

i've had unders and i don't think mine look different in size from when i tried the sizers on xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

280cc or 300cc anatomical allergan? Empty Re: 280cc or 300cc anatomical allergan?

Post by g0902 11th April 2013, 4:23 pm

Thanks for your reply! :)

That is good to hear! I'm so undecided and afraid to go too big but even more afraid of going too small and being disappointed! I have quite a small frame so want the most natural look possible.

Do you know if getting the anatomical implants makes a difference to the size? the clinic only offered the round implants for sizers so hoping theres not too much of a difference between the two!

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th April 2013, 4:25 pm

Hi Huni x I had anatomical unders, and I think mine look about the same as when I tried the sizers on x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 11th April 2013, 4:32 pm

So good to hear from both of you! :) do you mind me asking your pre/post op stats? I have my surgery booked for the 5th June so have some time to decide.. but SO excited :)

How do you find the anatomicals implants? At first I was a little weary about them after reading so much about them flipping and rotating but my surgeon said it is VERY rare so going with his judgment as they are the best way to achieve a natural look!

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th April 2013, 4:39 pm

It is rare for them to turn, they have a textured coating which adheres to the pocket to stop them moving. But it was a risk i personally was
Prepared to take. I am 5ft 6inches, 8st 11lbs, 28 inch ribcage x I was a very saggy a/b cup due to breast feeding. I had 325cc implants. I was wearing a 34 D after surgery, then went into a 34 DD and now measure a 30 E. but I don't look anywhere near that big Hun xx I am very happy with them x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 11th April 2013, 4:46 pm

also, you sound so tiny from your stats - the smaller you are the less cc it takes to go up a cup size. if you felt the 300s were too big i think the 280s will give u a lovely size but if you are unsure go back for a 2nd sizing appointment x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 11th April 2013, 4:48 pm

Initially I had my mind set on the round simply because I am such a worrier.. but after speaking with my surgeon he also said it is practically non existent as long as the correct size of pocket is created but as you say, its definitely a risk worth taking if it gets the look i am after.

I am 5ft6ish and about 7 and half stone with 32A/ AA ish.. do you think the 280cc would reach a C cup? or the 300? 20cc is next to nothing but seems like a life or death situation for me! haha

Glad to hear you are happy with the results! I am so anxious about surgery (mainly the anaesthetic) but very excited for the results. Would you mind if i had a look at your pictures? :)

xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 11th April 2013, 4:50 pm

I am very small framed!! I just don't want to regret not going that little bit bigger after spending all the money!! my clinic charges £4600 for the implants i have chosen plus the £100 consultation fee - so dreading waking up and being disappointed! ...decisions decisions!! xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th April 2013, 5:00 pm

As newboobz said you are tiny, but as most of the girls here say if you have the choice of 2 sizes then go for the bigger. Have a try with rice boobies, there really isn't much difference between the 2 sizes Hun! If you really are unsure go back and see your surgeon again. And as for the GA, don't worry about it! I had never had a GA or any kind of operation but it was a breeze. Just keep thinking about them boobies! X make sure you put your surgery date in the calendar entries section Hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 11th April 2013, 5:06 pm

I had a go with the rice boobies yesterday and 300cc felt like a good size - my mum thought they looked huge but i was loving it!! When I tried the 300cc at the consultation It felt huge but after reading hundreds of posts i think it will get the look I'm after.

I am the same - no surgery, no anaesthetics and usually terrified of injections! But as you say, it will be worth it! (magic cream may be required!)

I will add my date in now!! :) Would you mind me looking through your pictures? I see you had the 330cc anatomicals so something similar to what I'm after! :)

Thanks for all your help/support!! :) really appreciated
Grace xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 11th April 2013, 5:26 pm

Mine feel way bigger than when I tried them on, I cried at consultation cus 290 felt way too small and he didn't have a 335. I def don't think u lose volume from unders and u can't see my ribs like u used to. I absolutely love my anatomical so glad I didn't go round as I had the choice. We have very similar stats and I've just bought a 30E sports bra but everyone is different x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 11th April 2013, 5:45 pm

Hi littlewellies! thanks for your comment, your boobies look amazing in your picture!! I would be delighted if mine turn out like that! do you have any other pictures from pre/post op?

At my sizing appt i chose the 280 cc Allergan anatomical, I was also given the choice between the round and anatomical but he said as the skin loosens as you get older sometimes the outline of the round implants show.. Would you recommend going to the 290/300cc?

All this talking of implants is getting me very excited :)

Grace xx

g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 11th April 2013, 5:54 pm

It equates to same in grams, so you're talking less than a bag of crisps, go for the larger :) xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 11th April 2013, 6:54 pm

Thanks for your help! :) Will definitely be booking another consultation to try the 300cc!

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 11th April 2013, 7:01 pm

There's not a lot of difference, but it depends if you'd be more disappointed if you were a little too big or a little too small x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 11th April 2013, 7:14 pm

If it was me Hun I would go for the larger, I was offered 3 sizes and I'm going fir the larger one as I'm more worried about being disappointed that their too small after paying so much money. 20g is hardly anything.

Good luck for your surgery x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 12th April 2013, 9:30 am

Hi! I'm similar stats to you 32/34 a/AA 5'5 7.5st (b4 BA!) I was offered the same as you & a bigger implant. I went for the 300s and so glad I did. I would go for those as its such a tiny difference anyway. Post op I'm in a 34D but it's an M&S and they still do band sizing the old way! Good luck!
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 12th April 2013, 2:33 pm

Hi girls, thanks for your replies and good luck messages - really appreciate it!

Great to hear from you Salmac considering your stats are very similar to mine! Did you get the anatomical implants or the round? I would be more than happy with a D cup!! haha :) Do you feel they fit your frame well etc? :)

thanks again

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 12th April 2013, 2:58 pm

I've got anatomicals, love them! They've really settled nicely. I think they suit my frame perfectly and my friends think the same. Smike I did have a a bit of boob greed post op which ive read on here is very common, thats past now & im pleased i didn't go for the bigger option which inthink was 365cc .I will get round to taking some pics this weekend & when I do I'll PM you. x
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 12th April 2013, 3:06 pm

I am so excited! Im not sure whether i will get the boobie greed as anything has to be better than what I am now!! Think I will book another appointment and definitely go for the 300cc!

That would be brilliant if you could! Great that your similar stats to me so should be a good indication of how they would look on me. Would be very much appreciated! :)

Did you have Nagor/Allergan or another make?

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 12th April 2013, 3:13 pm

I told my surgeon I would be horrified if I was bigger than a C cup. I then woke up post op wishing they were bigger!? I never expected to feel like that! However, now they've dropped I'm thrilled. I've got Nagors. Take a picture of the result you want as surgeons don't work in cup sizes so their idea of a C cup will be very different for ours!
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 12th April 2013, 3:32 pm

I have told my surgeon that ideally I would like to be a C maybe a small B but most girls on here seem to suggest to go bigger rather than smaller.. So probably best to take advice from those who have been through it all! :)

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!! :) hadn't really thought of bringing pictures to the consultation but will definitely do that for my next one!

xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down