Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!?

+5
COOKIE
TSmith
Lisa34
Nicole
willows
9 posters

Go down

read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!? Empty read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!?

Post by willows 3rd April 2013, 12:10 am

I read a thread on an online forum people discussing all agreeing that overs dont drop and fluff as much is this true???

Im having overs as the surgeon said i have enough tissue and they will look more natural and have more movement than if i had unders - but i still want them to drop naturally aswell

read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!? 2238686527
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!? Empty Re: read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!?

Post by Nicole 3rd April 2013, 12:23 am

i've been on this forum 2 years nearly and never seen anything about this? read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!? 267328 maybe the difference isn't as noticeable with overs as they don't have to struggle against the muscle? but surely the gel inside the implant is going to drop into a more natural shape regardless of placement as it's to do with gravity? I'm sure one of the mods will be able to shed more light on it but it sounds to me like another of them over/under myths x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!? Empty Re: read overs dont drop and fluff as much as unders!?

Post by willows 3rd April 2013, 12:51 am

it definately wasnt this forum i think it was a mya forum thread. yeah they were saying things like 'With overs you really don't d & f. There is no muscle to relax and let the
implants drop what you have after surgery is basically it except swelling'
I was thinking the same as you - surely gravity will make them drop into a natural position as ive seen many womens pictures online with overs that go through changes over a few weeks/months and some look incredibly natural.
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 3rd April 2013, 1:05 am

have a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]hun, it's a thread cookie posted with a really good image on dropping/fluffing. it says that the dropping is to do with the gel inside so placement shouldn't affect dropping and fluffing at all xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd April 2013, 9:53 am

This link also shows some very good progression pics Hun x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 3rd April 2013, 10:23 am

Im thinking that forum was completely wrong as i know girls on here with overs have dropped and fluffed heaps and speaking from personal experience, mine have DEFINITELY dropped and fluffed!!
i was only wearing a D first off and now im wearing an F.
mine are completely natural looking also. Overs do drop more naturally too seeing as they arent held up by muscle.
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2013, 11:47 am

If you've seen pictures of both unders and overs through the healing phase as I have over the 3 years plus here babe you'll know there's no difference at all. Both are held high early post-op and both progressively drop and settle into position. As this happens the implant falls into an anatomical shape and protrudes the breast forward - this happens with both unders and overs and depending how quickly your body heals will depend on how your body reacts to the surgery.

I've seen women with overs drop and fluff in a month, some 6 months and the same goes for unders too. Its all about how your own body deals with the recovery, other factors such as smoking and diet will also affect the healing time too. But both do DEFINITELY drop and fluff.

Coming from a women with overs I dropped and fluffed at 10 weeks post-op going from a DD to an F cup. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd April 2013, 1:21 pm

Ive got unders no sign of dropping or fluffing yet lol lol. and i def dont have a natural look xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 3rd April 2013, 2:44 pm

Aww but your avi looks really nice and natural Tink? Like proportionately big, firm and pert =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 3rd April 2013, 2:52 pm

I agree I think they look perfect in your avi tink??!!
I have overs and I think they dropped and fluffed quite quick xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 3rd April 2013, 3:06 pm

I have overs. I can't wait to drop and fluff! I really believe I will as well which is what made me ok with having the smaller size of my 2 options in the end.
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 3rd April 2013, 3:28 pm

They will drop and fluff cos gravity pulls the gel more to the bottom =] that's why some surgeons may say it isn't worth getting anatomicals because when the rounds drop it gives you that teardrop shape anyway x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd April 2013, 5:06 pm

thanks girls but yeah once my very tight muscles decide to loosen and let my implants do their dropping i know i will be happier!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down