Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worrying about weight after a BA?

+26
sarahlou222
Montana
Vickyxo
Boobies2be
Newstart2015
SammiH
Joharry1
louise28
Nikkii1989
nvargem
halo
emilysarahdodds
jenniferrf1
louann17
pr1ncessmummy
kenzie1985
mrsball
balamoryyellfruit
jodiblueeyes
Boodreams
angie8131
goldilockz1984
misf1
Lisa34
5stonedown
COOKIE
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worrying about weight after a BA? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worrying about weight after a BA?

Post by Newstart2015 18th December 2014, 4:12 pm

have been cooking so much the last few months, really proud of myself for expanding my repertoire and all set for the op. It's funny that you can eat good quality food and not put on weight if you are careful with your portions. Have got to my goal weight but am just going to maintain that instead of lose any more in the next few months, I love my food too much and want to be really healthy for my op!
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Worrying about weight after a BA? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worrying about weight after a BA?

Post by Boobies2be 22nd December 2014, 10:10 pm

Glad I had read this in advance, as I am currently 'lovingly' holding my belly that is bringing back memories of being 4-5 months pregnant haha!  So glad t'is the season to eat and be merry as there's no way of sucking this bad boy in over Xmas haha!  Have to say though, it's quite liberating taking a few days off from holding stomach in all the time!  I figure I may as well let it all hang out and mingle with the bloating...a xmas treat for it ;) x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 3rd April 2015, 2:15 pm

Hey Cookie.. Yeah thats what i worry about, also this may be a silly question but i must ask.. Once having your boobs done, if you loose weight after.. Are your boobs going to decrease even after implants and loose shape? As i dont know whether to loose more weight before surgery xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 8th April 2015, 8:37 am

Good to know as I've hit even had my op yet and I've been worrying about putting weight on already. I guess even if I do I'll just have to lose it again when I'm healed. Must stay away from chocolate! yes
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th April 2015, 9:06 am

I've pretty much maintained my weight!
My body had the biggest shock when I had to stop exercise.. so have to be more careful what goes in my mouth! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 9th April 2015, 7:07 am

That's good to hear. My problem is I work out hard as I have to burn off what I eat on my night off at the weekend. But I'll have every night off whilst I'm healing! Must eat healthily must eat healthily :)
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 9th June 2015, 6:28 am

I have been struggling with this since my uplift and BA on 5 June. I was not prepared for the belly bloat. I'm finally starting to feel less bloated. Thank you for posting this. It's easier knowing most women go through this after augmentation.
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st July 2015, 9:51 am

I am a stickler for weighing daily so I'll get my husband to hide the scales for a couple of weeks. Thanks for the advice x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by happygal15 25th August 2016, 3:36 am

Great info Cookie! Thanks for sharing this. And I agree, gaining weight post op is normal. When I had my breast augmentation done in Manila by Dr Rino Lorenzo, I experienced gaining weight. The good doctor advised me not worry too much as it was all normal. When I left my home before my surgery, I weight 122lbs, and when I returned home I weighed myself and I had gained about 9lbs.Anyways goodluck to everyone.
happygal15
happygal15
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by tracywilliams0017@gmail.c 6th September 2016, 7:20 am

Thanks a lot Cookie! This made me feel relieved! Just like them, I became worried about gaining weight too after having a BA surgery. Now I know that its normal and I dont have to overthink about it! :) clap hands dance dance dance dance
tracywilliams0017@gmail.c
tracywilliams0017@gmail.c
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by happygal15 14th September 2017, 7:12 am

Hi there. I read that bloating and weight gain are both very common after breast augmentation. Your body will tend to retain fluid as a result of soft tissue swelling that occurs after any surgical procedure. If you are taking pain medicine it can slow down your intestinal tract and cause bloating. The weight will diminish over time as the swelling subsides. I was glad i didn't really had this problem when I had my breast augmentation in Manila by Dr Rino Lorenzo. I used to be fat as a girl so if I had been back to being fat would have made me crazy and paranoid. LOL!
happygal15
happygal15
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2