Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping in bra

+2
vixylyx
hannahp123
6 posters

Go down

Sleeping in bra Empty Sleeping in bra

Post by hannahp123 19th March 2013, 9:37 am

Hi Ladies,
Can anyone recommend a good bra for sleeping in? I've got various sports bras and they're so uncomfortable to sleep in. I've had to get a 36 back (used to be a 32 so presumably it's due to swelling) and when laid down even that feels too tight.
I'm struggling to get a good night's sleep and at a bit of a loss what to do. I've been using panty liners to help cushion the scars but they still seem to get rubbed with the tightness of the bra at night and are getting really red and irritated.
Sorry for moaning but any advice would be really appreciated! :)
Hannah xx
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Sleeping in bra Empty Re: Sleeping in bra

Post by vixylyx 19th March 2013, 9:45 am

This won't be much help but I didn't get a good nights sleep for weeks, if it wasn't the bra it was sleeping raised up. Your still very early days. The swelling will go and you'll feel more comfortable soon. I found changing my bra to a different one at night helped the best. I rotated between the M&S zip up and a shock absorber.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by tan36 19th March 2013, 9:50 am

i cant help much cos im still like you hannah, i still havent had a good nite sleep since op, my bras doing the same as yours rubbing on my scars, ive been filling the liner of my bra with cotton wool as panty liners were killing! at nite too see if that helps which it does a bit managed to sleep until about 5sh this morning, i think its just part of the recovery that we all go through, although i have looked at the royce bra which seems to come a lot lower than the scars and am debating whether to get one as i have up tll now 7 diff bras all in diff sizes lol
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 19th March 2013, 9:55 am

I can't help much either, but I find the shock absorber to be quite comfy, as the band sits quite low down x if its the band have you tried using extenders? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 19th March 2013, 10:07 am

Thanks guys, I've got the M+S zip up front ones but haven't been able to wear yet as they are a 32 and 34 back and way too small so been wearing ones that fasten at the back. By the sounds of things it's not just me going through this so will just have to grin and bear it for another week or so. Will defo try cotton wool tonight!
Lisa - tried to get some extenders yesterday but couldn't find any so going
to try get some online. I just find it strange that 36 back (D cup) wouldn't be big enough when I used to be a 32 and when I measure myself around the ribs I get a 30 (with 35 around the bust)x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th March 2013, 10:15 am

i was and im back in a 32 back can even wear a 30 but was a 36 and that was tight for a good 2 weeks after my op

you will get smaller soon also take some pain relief even if its only for night time x
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 19th March 2013, 10:18 am

Cheers Tink! x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th March 2013, 3:20 pm

Aw hun because of swelling, it probably won't help changing bras. If you feel the band digging in you can pad it out with cotton wool or sanitary towels. As the swelling eases your bras should feel a lot more comfortable.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 19th March 2013, 3:32 pm

Hannah I really struggled to find the back extenders! I went to an Ann summers shop in the end! X it's hard finding a comfy bra isn't it, I will try the cotton wool trick myself xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 19th March 2013, 3:39 pm

Thanks guys, I'll ride it out until the swelling goes down! My OH is enjoying my massive V Pillow taking up most of his half of the bed! Hehe!x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down