Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure I will be doing a picture trail!

4 posters

Go down

Not sure I will be doing a picture trail! Empty Not sure I will be doing a picture trail!

Post by cupcakeaholic 14th March 2013, 12:00 am

I have been undecided as to whether or not I was going to do a picture trail but after just taking some pictures of my saggy disgusting breasts I realised just how awful they look...particurlarly as they are surrounded by sagging excess under arm skin and far too much excess skin on my tum. I am actually a little gutted to be honest as I wanted to show everyone my progress once I had had my op to see what will hopefully be a major change but I just don't think I can face it. hissy
cupcakeaholic
cupcakeaholic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Not sure I will be doing a picture trail! Empty Re: Not sure I will be doing a picture trail!

Post by COOKIE 14th March 2013, 12:45 am

Why don't you do a picturetrail for 'you' babe.

They can be very helpful for yourself to be blue to see the difference in your boobs as they go through their recovery.

Don't feel any pressure at all to share babe. Its nice if some 'want' to share, but in reality seeing other people's pics will only show you what to expect from surgery, the chances of one women getting the exact same result as another is very unlikely due to us each having an anatomy unique to ourselves. So once you've seen one BA pic to find out what to expect from this surgery, you've basically seen them all.

But having the pics for yourself can infact be VERY helpful. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Not sure I will be doing a picture trail! Empty Re: Not sure I will be doing a picture trail!

Post by littlewellies 14th March 2013, 7:29 am

Please do one but just don't put them online! It is essential for those days when u feel a bit up and down about them! It's impossible to imagine how much they'll change everyday and at one point mine looked square, they've looked tiny, they've looked like g cups with the swelling, it's been a journey.... But most importantly I felt sick doing my pre-ba pics but now they are the ones I look at most because they make the hard work worth it :) x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 14th March 2013, 8:09 am

I agree with the other girls hun. Keep the pics you've taken as you may want to look back at them one day to see how far you've come. It will seem lke a distant memory once you have your nice new pert boobs. About the skin on your arms and tum - would you consider surgery to have them removed? Like a sort of full body make over or is it enough to be able to tone it up?

Maybe speak to 5stonedown aswell because she's lost a lot of weight too and been through a massive body change herself xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakeaholic 14th March 2013, 8:28 am

Thanks ladies! I will definately keep the pictures as a reminder of what they used to like and maybe one day I will feel comfortable enough to share with you all! :) The way they are now this surgery is such a life changing thing to feel like a normal human being again.

I have skin on my tum, thighs, arms and even bum hissy
I am definately wanting surgery on them all but it's going to be expensive. I have had the other areas looked at and surgeons have agreed they would not do two together as it is too invasive for one operation. So I am starting with the breasts because they bother me the most. It's so frustrating for me because the nhs have basically admitted that if I had have had a gastric band they would have funded a tummy tuck and breast uplift with implants for me but because I have worked so hard to do it myself, saving them money in the process they are not prepared to help (with the boobs anyway, still waiting to hear back on the tummy-fingers crossed).
cupcakeaholic
cupcakeaholic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down