Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what to expect from 6 weeks check up?

3 posters

Go down

what to expect from 6 weeks check up? Empty what to expect from 6 weeks check up?

Post by zoe1850 15th February 2013, 9:55 pm

hey girls!
I hope you are all doing well...I can't quiet believe today is my 1 MONTH post op already!! my boobs are looking better and better and feel them already like totally part of my body with no pain or discomfort whatsoever what to expect from 6 weeks check up? 899188

So I will see my surgeon in two weeks for my second post op appointment. For those who have been to their 6 weeks check ups, what should I expect from it?
in my 1 week post op app I knew he would remove my tape and check the scars, now that I'm not wearing any bandage at all and rubbing my scars with bio oil as he instructed, is he just going to check if the implants are in the right place and that's it? Will that be a 10min app?
what to expect from 6 weeks check up? 267328
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

what to expect from 6 weeks check up? Empty Re: what to expect from 6 weeks check up?

Post by COOKIE 15th February 2013, 9:59 pm

If all is going well it won't be a long appointment hun.

You'll be asked to remove your top so your surgeon can take a look at your bombs for you. He'll ask if you're having any problems, check the scars and of all goes well some girls get the all clear for wired bras. Some surgeons however and this is becoming more and more common prefer their patients to wait 12 weeks before wearing bras.

If you're happy with no concerns you'll also be given the all clear to resume normal life again - excercise, lifting etc. all back to normal and you can treat your boobs just as you would your natural boobs babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

what to expect from 6 weeks check up? Empty Re: what to expect from 6 weeks check up?

Post by Kurukullachis 16th February 2013, 7:55 am

Lol @ your bombs cookie LOL

I just had a 5 week check my surgeon got my before pics, took new pics. He asked me about my pain levels (I had a revision) had a feel (checked for signs of CC) and explained exactly what went on in surgery, answered any questions I had, said I could start wearing wires in 3 weeks (but I won't until 12, paranoid about irritating scars). I got asked by a PCC is I was happy... I am VERY warey about replying to this as they keep emailing asking too purely because if anything happens down the line I am sure they will say you said you're happy so my reply was "I don't think anyone can say they are truly happy 5 weeks post op when everything's not quite done settling ad healing"
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th February 2013, 8:27 am

:doh: if this iPad had a bottom it would have a boot right up it now Hysterical I tell ya, one of these days it's gonna get me in a whole lot of trouble! Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down