Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rice boobs

+2
Totty1982
loclo26
6 posters

Go down

Rice boobs Empty Rice boobs

Post by loclo26 6th February 2013, 9:06 pm

So how predictable are they?
My partner wanted an idea of what 410s will make me, so ive just done a set of rice boobs and the man nearly fainted! Shocked
Hes so eager for me to have them now that hes getting onto our bank first thing to clarify when our cheque clears! (some would know that im waiting for a cheque to clear before I book). . . . . .
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Rice boobs Empty Re: Rice boobs

Post by Totty1982 6th February 2013, 9:13 pm

I tried the whole rice boobs thing. It's good to get an idea of the weight of the implant and roughly how it may look but now I've got mine done I would say the rice boons felt a lot heavier. Size whys I would say the rice boobs looked bigger than my implants have ended up looking but not loads bigger. Depends also if you've got some boobs already as that'll make a difference as you'll be putting the rice boobs in your bra on top of your existing boobs. As you're having the split muscle technique they are going in the middle of your boob and mr khan said to me you can lose half a cup size with this technique. Obviously everyone's bodies are different and you've gotta go with what size you feel comfortable. Just because your BF loves the bigger ones if they feel way to heavy have a long think as you'll be the one carrying the bad boys around lol. X x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 6th February 2013, 9:15 pm

Ps I did house work with them in and even went shopping with them in but word of warning, if they split whilst in the changing room it's a nightmare clearing the rice up then trying to make a swift exit before anyone realises!!! X
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 6th February 2013, 9:21 pm

Totty 410s are the ones I want, I sat through my whole consultation with them in and they felt fine. My bf did ask how they feel and I said fine, they feel just right. Im a 32c at the mo, Dr khan said Im an empty c and he would put me at the very lower end of a band but more of a 30. Hes asked me to bring along a few sizes in sports bras ( d, dd and an e )
Dont, when I was showing the bf the rice boobs a few of them fell on the floor! He also suggested 460s but I felt to 'jordanfied' with them in. x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 6th February 2013, 9:29 pm

That's good that you feel comfortable with the 410's then hun. I remember putting the 380's in and thinking OMG they are hoooooooooge but Mr Khan recommended 380's. I went with 330 and 360 in the end and although I love them loads if I'm honest I could have gone for 380's and they would have also been fab.
I went back twice to see Mr Khan and took other tops and bras as that white vest top he had and old lady bra didn't quite help lol!!
There was a girl in the waiting room when I was there yesterday who had 800's, biggest in the uk apparently, they didn't look too big for her in clothes and she was petite but she said out of clothes they were huge, she was very happy with them though x x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 6th February 2013, 9:35 pm

I've had 800s, it's surprisingly not the biggest in the uk, made as a standard I think it is, but you can get bigger customs up to 1500ccs.
As yes mine look big and have the fakness but don't look ridiculous big x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 6th February 2013, 9:38 pm

I did rice boobs weighed 300 and I've got 290 and 335 in and I'd say they are still a little smaller than rice boobs but the weight is spot on xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 6th February 2013, 9:47 pm

I'd say it was pretty spot on for me!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 7th February 2013, 8:24 am

Mrs Ball,

I thought when she said 800's were the biggest 'they don't look that huge' but she did have them partly covered up with a jacket.
X x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 7th February 2013, 10:43 pm

I made my rice boobs and wore them in my new bras - they look huge! (having 445cc & 470cc)
I'm not expecting them to end up looking the size of my rice boobies but I'd love it if they did Boobs lol
They are a good way to feel the weight though, deffo going to take some getting used to I think, It's like carrying 2 weights round in your bra hehe! xx

chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down