Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surgeon consultation !

5 posters

Go down

surgeon consultation ! Empty surgeon consultation !

Post by willows 25th January 2013, 10:24 am

just had my surgeon consultation with dr chantarasak he clearly knew what he was doing and to the point. he told me to take my top and bra off he did some measurements on my chest and noted it all down.

said i could have overs as i have enough natural breast tissue there surgeon consultation ! 881071208 and high profile? can somone explain profile abit to me if poss....

recommended 310 or 340 CUI. said 310 will look more natural but 340's will give me the volume like the pictures i showed him but said may look abit orunder and not such a natural slope from the side. he said if i upgraded to Natrelle i could have 325's which he said for me with the natural look but with volume would work best for me but he said its whether I could afford them as the price difference..

so now im confused as 310 would look natural but i dont want to regret being to small and i feel the 340s would be a decent size but am now thinking 325's and pay abit extra to get the best of both worls ahhhhhhhhhh i dont know surgeon consultation ! 2238686527 confusing decisions !

I have another surgeon consultation with dr Grobb 6th Feb so shall get a 2nd opinion and go from there i think xxx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

surgeon consultation ! Empty Re: surgeon consultation !

Post by willows 25th January 2013, 10:29 am

think i may go for 340's as i really dont want to regret the size being to small and if he feels he can put them in me when i asked for a natural look im sure they will look good ahh its so exciting now !
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 25th January 2013, 10:31 am

if anyone has had 310's or 340s who has picture trail if you can giv me dets it would be much appreciated surgeon consultation ! 683328
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th January 2013, 10:34 am

I personally wouldn't put a price on what's 'best' for you lovely. If a surgeon told me I'd get a better result from anything but it would cost me more I'd personally have it and if I was a little short on the cost, I'd put my BA off for a while, save the rest then get the best!

Profiles: the higher the profile lovely, the narrower the implant ant the more forward projection you get. The lower the profile the wider the implant and the less forward projection you get.

You can see what I mean from the diagram below hun

surgeon consultation ! Dacb8141d334aa92f16e3dd60316ade1
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th January 2013, 10:48 am

I agree with cookie Hun, at the end of the day to put a little bit more towards implants that will be perfect for you will be better in the long run. At the end of the day they will be in you for a good few years so to get the look you want at a little bit more expense will pay off.
Don't compromise going for cheaper just because it is cheaper, if you do have any doubt.
Glad it all went well though x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 25th January 2013, 2:25 pm

I would go for the 325 Natrelle's :)
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 25th January 2013, 2:44 pm

There's very little difference between 310/325/340 maybe a teaspoon of silicone.

If the surgeon has said that the more expensive implant will give you what you want, if it was me I'd pay the extra, these implants are in you for a long time, the last thing you want is to be unhappy and have to pay out thousands fir a reop.

Seeing another surgeon is a great idea too, always best to weigh up different opinions
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down