Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful bras make all the difference!

+11
misf1
miss_vie
Kurukullachis
CharFaye
vixylyx
Nicole
mrsball
Cazzyxo
littlewellies
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
15 posters

Go down

Beautiful bras make all the difference! Empty Beautiful bras make all the difference!

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2013, 12:12 pm

I'm seeing some beautiful bras in avi's lately which just looking at them I KNOW have cost around the £30ish mark, give or take a few quid and I've always looked for bras that make what I feel my boobs look great and for me to feel special in it.

I personally don't see the point anymore like I used to in buying bras just for the sake of needing one to cover my boobs, now, they have to look amazing on me and give that tingle when I know I look good in it and for those bras I've always had to pay the higher price for them, which for me, I really don't mind. I bought these boobs and they're so special to me and I treat them like they're special.

How about you? Do you just buy the cheapest bras you can that look pretty or do you buy at the higher end of the market? And can you give your reasons why?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Beautiful bras make all the difference! Empty Re: Beautiful bras make all the difference!

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2013, 12:14 pm

Just to add, even in my recovery my boobs had to have the best. The Tesco and Asda bras just aren't supportive enough for me and for some they're perfect! But I'd rather pay the extra to have the best support I can get than get something that will do.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beautiful bras make all the difference! Empty Re: Beautiful bras make all the difference!

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd January 2013, 12:17 pm

ive always bought expensive bras even when i had nothing just to make me feel better if that makes sense, i always have matching underwear on too

at the beginning at night i bought a tesco bra, felt ok then i put on a high impact bra from mands then i got my zip up one from mands and what a diff, if im feeling a bit sore rather than wearing nothing for an hour (okayed by surgeon)vi put on my tesco one, its not as supportive but feel better than not having one on lol

so yeah expensive underwear for me xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd January 2013, 12:18 pm

my bra for my wedding day was £110 lol i had so much padding in the dress and it was tight i didnt need it but i wanted a nice bra under my dress xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 23rd January 2013, 12:19 pm

I've never had nice underwear, before I decided to have a ba I've worn la senza gel bras or primark air bras - I can't wait to BURN them post op, and I will be spending a fortune on matching gorgeous underwear with no chicken fillets!! Xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 12:21 pm

I never used to spend money on my bras. Most of my bras were primarni specials & I had about 40 diff bras lol. Now I wouldn't hesitate to buy one bra at the price I could have bought 3cheap ones before.

Oh & it HAS to be a set. Matching is a must. :)
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2013, 12:23 pm

Has to be higher end for me (unless I can find cheaper on eBay) purely for the fact my size is not commonly available in high street stores being a 28 GG is not the easiest size to find. ! So I know I fit in a Freya deco and love the shape and oomph it gives me so have just bought 2 bras one beige, one black. My other shock absorbers I wear thought the day as I gym and just feel comfy even when I'm just at home and I wear hoodies 99% of the time I wear shock absorbers day in day out, and I managed to find mine 28g/GG on eBay 4.99 bnwt as they're an uncommon size.

So in that respect I got a high end product for very cheap! Which is always a bonus!

I just like to buy a bra that FITS ME, gives me the look I'm after and feels comfy unfourtantely because of my size I can't shop in new look or primark because of lack of size range. Apparently anything above an f cup you have to have a minimum of 36 back?!! shrug

mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 12:27 pm

Mrs ball its not just you I'm a 32E/F and I can't buy from new look, primark or la senza now! Boo you la senza. It seems anything below a 34 waist band only goes up to a C cup.
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 23rd January 2013, 12:28 pm

All my bras are primark extra boost bras think they cost £6 each! Bought a 2 x boost from M&S a few years ago for £22 to wear on nights out so I guess I am prepared to spend money on bras if they're gona make me look good but ATM I hate my boobs so much I don't see the point. Already been looking on Debenhams, asos, Freya etc at all the gorgeous bras - I'm gona spend a fortune after the BA on new bras n i can't wait !!
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 12:35 pm

I spent £90 in the sale on 4 sets my bf nearly choked when I told him hahaha
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 12:41 pm

Cookie wheres your avi bra from? I need some hot pink in my drawers :P
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2013, 12:58 pm

I don't know Cazzy shrug it was a Christmas present from my husband lovely, so sorry I can't help. I'll ask for later though if you want?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd January 2013, 1:01 pm

i do love hot pink but feel sexy in black. im not keen on red it doesnbsuit me xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 1:06 pm

Oooh yes please :)
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 23rd January 2013, 1:06 pm

I've always spent money on my underwear even as a teenager and with smaller boobs. I'd rather have a few lovely well made bras than lots of ones that don't fit me. I'm envious of the girls that can wear any bra and make it look good
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 23rd January 2013, 1:14 pm

Ive never spent alot of money on bras, like newboobz I'm a primark geek, never really bought nice looking bras but I've never wanted to focus on that area or spend money on something I didn't have. Now I can't wait to go mad and buy some gorgeous stupidly expensive amazing bras and show them in everyone's face, haha xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 23rd January 2013, 1:39 pm

I've always spent money on bras purely because I have a small back.

I use to have a thing for underwear but kind of gave up making an effort with my last BA so live in sports bras
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 23rd January 2013, 3:33 pm

Have never spent money on bras never saw the point! Literally can't wait to go spend some money on gorgeous matching sets luckily my 6 weeks is around pay day and my birthday so feel a big spending spree :-)

Char, love love love your new avi you look fab!!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 23rd January 2013, 3:47 pm

Thanks hunni!! My mums just bought it for herself from m&s so I might pinch it lol xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd January 2013, 4:30 pm

I have to say pre BA I spent a lot of money on mega gel filled bras and then wore them for years. Now I seem to buy lots of pretty bras that are more expensive, love it now that wonderbra do bigger cup sizes and I can buy lots of their pretty bras, especially the ultimate strapless. Even for my post op bra I had the more expensive Z bra and then some cheap asda ones to wear while the z bra was in the wash. Now I have my own lingerie shop online, I do feel I may be a little obsessed with bras lol. Bras are now my life.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 23rd January 2013, 5:55 pm

I never used to but now all of them are £20-30. I love the shape and the way they make my boobs look! No point I'm spending all that money on BA if I'm not going to make them look the best I can :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 23rd January 2013, 6:09 pm

I used to buy expensive gel bras but for the last year or so I've been so determined that I'm getting my boobs done that I haven't brought any for ages. Mine are all too big (I've lost weight) and falling apart but I refuse to buy any more until I've had my BA. growl

I cannot wait to buy some new beautiful bras, expensive all the wayyyy. Freya have some gorgeous new bras coming soon - hopefully my new boobs will be big enough to fit in them! I'm also in the processes of persuading my boyfriend to take me on a little Agent Provocateur shopping trip when I'm all boobied up. Blush
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 23rd January 2013, 7:15 pm

I never spent much on bra's Pre Ba but now wouldn't dream of it lol I wanna preserve these boobies after waiting so long..... It's so nice to buy lovely bra's and be able to fill them!! Flash xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 23rd January 2013, 11:17 pm

Like some of the others i never really spent a lot on bra's as i hated my boobs and never really focused on them much! Apart from the 'boob job' ones from ann summers which were the only ones that gave me any sort of boobage!!! Haaaa....

Wouldn't dream of putting anything from primarni near these puppies though!!! Haaa actually CAN'T WAIT to go and splash out on some gorgeous stuff!!!

Agent Provocateur shopping trip sounds good suzifaye Beautiful bras make all the difference! 899188 will be hinting at the bf as it's nearly valentines day !!!! HAAAA

x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd January 2013, 11:21 pm

I will say if I see a pretty bra anywhere, primark or john lewis. I'm like a bra magpie, I gotta have it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down