Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

natrelle inspira

+2
tinkerbell24
misty23
6 posters

Go down

natrelle inspira Empty natrelle inspira

Post by misty23 2nd January 2013, 8:25 pm

I've been given the option of standard implants or natrelle inspira which are apparently a better quality. Anyone got any views on this? x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

natrelle inspira Empty Re: natrelle inspira

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd January 2013, 8:33 pm

high when you say standard implants what make are they and are the natrelle inspira allergan xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 2nd January 2013, 8:55 pm

They are the premium range, I just went for the standard allergan CUI as I couldn't find any reasons to pay more for what I wanted, and very pleased with what I have :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd January 2013, 9:11 pm

I'm presuming you mean you were offered Allergan CUIs as standard? Or the Allergan Natrelles which are a premium implant.

I did extensive research after my implant rupturing and could find nothing to indicate there were any problems with the standard, so I opted to go with CUIs again

They're both made by Allergan and both implants are stringently tested to ensure saftey.

As implants only last for 10 years on average the 'lifetime cover' offered with the premium meant nothing to me when the odds are they will only last 10 years if I'm lucky.

For you hun, you have to ask yourself if the additional layers on the premium is something that matter to you. They are a better implant than the CUIs so its a question you have to ask yourself... Do you want the best? Or are the standards good enough for you? X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd January 2013, 10:53 pm

After having PIP's, second time around I wanted the best. The Natrelle's felt a lot sturdier than the CUI's aswell and my ps said they are much better and they are less likely to cause rippling. They're FDA approved too, whereas CUI's aren't. My decision was easy x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd January 2013, 11:33 pm

It depends which naturelle or CUI implant you've been offered.
The 4th generation implants are the allergan CUI MHP or MLP implants and the naturelle inspira responsive gel (the responsive gel is FDA approved).
The 5th generation implants are the allergan CUI CMH (I forget what the low profile one is called CML maybe)
and the naturelle inspira soft touch gel (not FDA approved). The 5th generation implants are made of the gummi bear gel which stays completely intact if you cut them in half, like the sweet (hence the nickname).
The gummi bear or highly cohesive or form stable implant as they are also known are said to have less chance of rippling and CC as the gel is firmer so causes less wrinkles in the implant through movement then the slightly less firm 4th generation implant.

The Allergan CUI's or standard implants have 10 year guarantee

The Inspiras have a lifetime guarantee, and 3 shells for extra protection.

Your implants will probably need changing in 10 years and the guarantees only give you free ones should they break, so you'll have to pay for new ones.

So it's up to you really which ones you prefer.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2013, 9:56 am

i know that when i have another BA I will prob up my cc size but if like me you were to go for the lifetime gurantee could you reuse the implant and have it put back in xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd January 2013, 10:03 am

If you have an implant with a lifetime guarantee, if your implants need changing because of CC or rupture the implant won't be 'reused' lovely, they will be replaced with new implants for free. In many clinics they allow you to increase the CCs under these circumstances for free if that's what you want.

If you have another BA 'through choice' to have bigger implants, then you will will have to pay in full for your new implants hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down