Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies

+16
Mousemaiid
Nicole
mrs_s_88
Perrie91
nikkinoo
Pixiedust
dove
littlewellies
chr1st1na
julie64
Lauraloubell
CharFaye
suzifaye
Jasmine Sharpe
mandyjs
COOKIE
20 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

February Buddies - Page 7 Empty Re: February Buddies

Post by nikkinoo 14th February 2013, 4:10 pm

You poor thing! I think I have an idea of how your feeling. What are you going to do now? x
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th February 2013, 4:28 pm

So sorry to hear that Laura , could they or give medication alongside your ba to help? Are they cancelling altogether? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th February 2013, 4:29 pm

I think our lovely tinkerbell has a problem with blood clotting maybe she could help x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 14th February 2013, 4:32 pm

Lauraloubell wrote:Have just had a call from transform saying I can't have my ba which was booked for Saturday because my bloods came back saying they wouldn't clot properly which is just **naughty word** ridiculous because I'm always hurting myself and never bleed or bruise. I am so upset I've just been sobbing for the past three hours.

Omg chick. nope Can't they redo them? There's still time!!!
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 14th February 2013, 5:06 pm

suzifaye wrote:
Lauraloubell wrote:Have just had a call from transform saying I can't have my ba which was booked for Saturday because my bloods came back saying they wouldn't clot properly which is just **naughty word** ridiculous because I'm always hurting myself and never bleed or bruise. I am so upset I've just been sobbing for the past three hours.

Omg chick. nope Can't they redo them? There's still time!!!

I agree! Surely if you're previously fit and well, they can repeat bloods and do a full clotting screen. The results can be back in an hour if they want them! Have you asked which results in particular are abnormal?
M
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 14th February 2013, 8:30 pm

Omg I second the others, surely you can re-do your bloods before Sat?
You must be gutted - Aww I'm gutted for you!!
I hope you get some good news about that v soon! xx
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 14th February 2013, 9:46 pm

To be honest, I'm really disappointed with transform. I loved the whole thing up until now. And I'm really loath to say anything negative about them because I really do rate them. But basically, they took my bloods six weeks ago, which I have now heard from my GP is far too long ago to be relevant now. Also that alcohol can effect the tests, which I wasn't told and actually had a big night out the night before (around 14 vodkas!) so to receive a call at this short notice saying its simply been cancelled and I'm to go to GP for further treatment and I can rebook in a couple of months when I'm clear is just... Well... Poor really.

My GP, bless her, is rushing some tests through first thing tomorrow and will plead with the anesthetist at transform if tests are okay. But transform can't confirm that the space will still be there for Saturday.

I'm really really sad right now, more than angry, and on tenterhooks for tomorrow's results. Will let you all know and thanks so much for the support xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 14th February 2013, 9:52 pm

Dr asked me loads about bleeding, periods, bruising etc too and also about my labour and said as all were fine it seemed like it should be okay. Logistically if this is postponed it will be a nightmare. If its a genuine risk to my health then of course I will have to accept it, but if it is because of a **naughty word** up then it's really disappointing.
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th February 2013, 9:58 pm

So sorry to hear that Hun, that's not good practice on their part for taking bloods and not asking relevant questions that could have compromised your results in your case alcohol . And to leave it this late is not on at all 2days before they should have got them results back much quicker .

And how can they say they can't keep your space open you've paid for it so it's YOUR slot. Unless the results from gp come back not good then your space should be kept open on the proviso your results are not ok .

I hope it works out for you hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola21 15th February 2013, 9:32 am

Hi All
Never knew this was here.
11th Feb, uplift from a empty 32E to a 34C (?) no implants, with a fab surgeon mr marando, Star clinic Manchester. he has the most amazing bed side manner and attention to detail. fingers crossed they look good.
Nicola
Nicola21
Nicola21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 15th February 2013, 9:49 am

Nicola21 wrote:Hi All
Never knew this was here.
11th Feb, uplift from a empty 32E to a 34C (?) no implants, with a fab surgeon mr marando, Star clinic Manchester. he has the most amazing bed side manner and attention to detail. fingers crossed they look good.
Nicola

Congrats! Sounds fab. How are you feeling? Xx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 15th February 2013, 9:58 am

Thanks girls. Have had blood taken again and am now crossing everything that A, the hospital rush them to the GP, B, the GP looks at them quickly, and C the transform anesthetist goes for it! Please god!!! This is completely not the day I have been imagining for the past few months.

I spoke to a lovely lady at transform called Carolyn who was genuinely concerned rather than the lady who I spoke to yesterday who just said "this happens all the time, it just wasn't meant to be for you" eurghh okay, maybe sad is making way for anger now! ;)

Hope all of you are getting on well and thanks so much again xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 15th February 2013, 10:25 am

Just keep pestering hun! The bloods do only take an hour to process, so could be on a system as quick as that! Keep us informed!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 15th February 2013, 12:00 pm

Fingers crossed chick! fingers crossed
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 15th February 2013, 2:45 pm

Honies, bloods are fine!!! But... Transform may have filled my bed... I'm editing on a call. I can't believe that they didn't give me the option of getting new bloods before cancelling officially. So angry right now but praying it will all come good xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 15th February 2013, 3:12 pm

Lauraloubell wrote:Honies, bloods are fine!!! But... Transform may have filled my bed... I'm editing on a call. I can't believe that they didn't give me the option of getting new bloods before cancelling officially. So angry right now but praying it will all come good xxx
OMG! Hun, you can't have that! That is your slot, you've paid for it and there's no reason for them to have given it away!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 15th February 2013, 3:18 pm

Everything crossed for u, let us know xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 15th February 2013, 3:28 pm

I know, right!? Talk about a roller coaster! I feel like I should be much more relaxed than this ahead of major surgery!!
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 15th February 2013, 3:52 pm

It's not fair on you though being all stressed. Make sure you kick up a fuss.
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th February 2013, 3:53 pm

So when will you know if it's definatly going ahead? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 15th February 2013, 4:00 pm

In the next two minutes apparently... Starting to wish I'd gone for a cheapo option now but heard Transforms after care was very good. Also wouldn't change the lovely Mr Meleagros :)
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 15th February 2013, 4:54 pm

Any news? X
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 15th February 2013, 4:56 pm

So. Transform called, turns out they told me the wrong blood test to get, so although the bloods are fine, there is a bit missing (APPT) and so the anethetist isn't happy to go ahead (although Mr M is cool with it). I have to go along at 7.30am as planned, have the full screen, then wait four hours to find out if I can be operated on or not. Then start the usual wait (being drawn on etc etc) before the surgery (if it even goes ahead, all nil by mouth)
I am so drained I can't even be angry *or* sad anymore. I just want to know what's happening. So an anxious night ahead again for me. As I said to my patient coordinator (who is lovely incidentally) I can't believe the whole chain of events and how disapppointing it is. I found out from my GP that two weeks ago Transform contacted them saying I had abnormal bloods and they askled GP to do a full screen, but GP never heard from transform again after they said it would cost £50 becuase it is cosmetic and not necessary. I would have paid the £50 had I known! So they've known for two weeks and I was only told yesterday.
Will keep you all updated.
How are all the new Feb boobies getting on? and those of you still waiting? Hope you're all good xxxxxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 15th February 2013, 8:06 pm

oh my god....... laura at least you know your bloods are fine, all being well you should go ahead tomorrow but im so sorry it isnt going to be the relaxing chilled experience you wanted. What i can tell you is WHEN (not if) you wake up and you have boobs it is the best feeling ever, plus you're off your head on moprhine so its even better than waking up with massive amazing boobs.... tomorrow will be stressful but i think you will forget all about it when you are on the other side. I have absolutely everything crossed for u, keep us updated, big hugs xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 15th February 2013, 8:59 pm

just read your story must be sooo frustrating !!! hope u get your op hun : ))
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next