Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long to wait after surgery for re op?

+3
kay
alexandra33
LouiseR11
7 posters

Go down

How long to wait after surgery for re op? Empty How long to wait after surgery for re op?

Post by LouiseR11 10th December 2012, 7:04 pm

I know some of you may think im being a bit dramatic (which i sometimes can be capable of) but i feel so unhappy that im too big. I haven;t stopped crying all afternoon. I know they are still swollen, but even my right boob feels like its sitting away out the side of my chest. I just feel humongous!!

I really think i need to go smaller, i've got my appt on wednesday with surgeon for check up and im going to talk to him.

Has anyone ever gone though with this and changed size so soon after surgery, any ideas will i have to pay the full price again.
Im so sad at the mo, i've a crappy job and had to borrow the money and will pay it back the next 2 years and my bf just is an idiot. And i just feel poo, isuffer anxiety and its so bad at the mo and i know im getting myself all worked up and into a panic sad smile

xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

How long to wait after surgery for re op? Empty Re: How long to wait after surgery for re op?

Post by alexandra33 10th December 2012, 7:21 pm

Hunni, take a deep breath. There's no reason not to ask your surgeon if you feel you want to, but I"m going to give you some advice.

You've had unders which is much more traumatic on your body than overs. as a result, you have much more swelling than other girls with overs as they've cut and stretched your muscle and shoved the implants under it! I know it's easy to say and hard to do, but try to give it just a little more time.

Your surgeon will likely make you wait 3-6 months for a non-emergency re-op anyway. But by all means, speak your mind with him and see his opinion.
I'm so sorry you're panicked hunni, big hugs!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

How long to wait after surgery for re op? Empty Re: How long to wait after surgery for re op?

Post by alexandra33 10th December 2012, 7:22 pm

And forgot to say, your Avi looks brill hunni.

I have major boob envy How long to wait after surgery for re op? 48411
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th December 2012, 7:25 pm

Try and relax hun you are very early days and still very swollen xx

You need to discuss your concerns with your PS and make sure he NOTES IT DOWN in your notes xx after a period of time if you are still unhappy then you can cross that bridge when you get too it xx

With sizing some people who have implants just come out the other end bigger than anticipated... no rhyme or reason xx

I had a lift and 170 and 230 and went from a droopy D/DD to G/GG/H Screwy just sometimes happens hun xx

The thing to remember is that things can always be undone xx :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 10th December 2012, 7:36 pm

Thank you so much, i just feel so down about it and im so worried money wise if i have to pay full price again to get smaller.
Dont know what i'd do if i didnd have you all to talk to. I just cant stop thinking about these huge mounds on my chest.

True about the unders, im still so sore and the pain no way was as bad as this when i had my first op years ago(overs) xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 10th December 2012, 7:40 pm

Absolutely the pain is awful, and for an example of my experience, all of a sudden after about 2-3 weeks my BF was like "where have your huge boobies gone??" as they looked about a full cupsize smaller when the swelling finally went down :(
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 10th December 2012, 7:42 pm

Your boobs look great Alexandra!!! Im jealous of them!!!

Do you know if 100cc would be the difference of about a cup size or would 50cc??

xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 10th December 2012, 7:45 pm

Oh I've actually been told that approx 150 ccs = 1 cup size. some girls have even said 200ccs = 1 cup size. think it depends how you measure, rib cage, etc....I personally went up about 3 cup sizes with 375s, but I have no idea if I was measuring correctly beforehand?? haha

Thanks hunni I'm very pleased with the feel of them but there are days I wish I'd gone bigger. This was a good first BA though, after kiddies and breastfeeding I'm planning for 525s!!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 10th December 2012, 7:56 pm

Oh thats more than what i would have thought.

Well yours are defo fab at the mo, am mega jealous. After breastfeeding the 525's will probably look really well.

I think i ended up going for the bigger size because i'd had 300cc for 12v years and they had dropped loads and to get the lift without actually performing an uplift the surgeon said the bigger ones would make them fuller and lift.
I really wish i'd gone for about 420-450 cc.
Do you think i'd have to pay full price again to go smaller? xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th December 2012, 7:59 pm

If you are not happy and they are bigger than you anticipated then I would push for a free reop xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th December 2012, 7:59 pm

If that's what you want xx however it is still early days xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 10th December 2012, 8:05 pm

Hmmmm well i'm from US and we have NO aftercare of any type. I'd think TBH that if the size was your idea, it would be hard to get a re-op for free, on the other hand some girls on here have complained to their surgeons and gotten re-ops for free, but usually the surgeon suggested the size.
THat's why I"d defo take Kay;s advice and get your complaint in writing in your chart, I think that's how you start the process. Then every time you go back you'd have to say that you're unhappy, and after a few months they'll consider rescheduling you.
Please any girls from UK correct me if I'm wrong!!!!

xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 10th December 2012, 8:11 pm

Oh hun, it's difficult in the early days, I know. I remember when I came round from my op my first though was 'Help these are massive!'. But after a few months you get used to them and your perception changes.

Like Kay says, make sure you let your surgeon know how you feel when you see him next. Then, if after a few months, you still don't like them you can start a discussion about a re-op. xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th December 2012, 8:18 pm

I'm not sure with the aftercare whether it would be free or not, you may get a reduction but to go smaller they may have to do a lift as well. I have no idea though and you really would have to speak to your surgeon. As for a time span, most will prefer you to be mostly healed before performing surgery again, 6 months is usual although some make you wait a year. Please dont panic though it really is very early days and although you may feel they look too big now, once they've had time to settle you may feel differently. I think you are suffering with boobie blues and it does pass. I spent days crying, when I thought I'd be over the moon, and I just couldn't explain the feeling to people it was awful.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th December 2012, 8:32 pm

It does take time to adjust to your new body xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 11th December 2012, 9:26 am

Thanks, i was talking to the nurse at the surgery this morning and she was very nice. I've got my check up with surgeon tomorrow so i'll speak to him them. Still just feel crap this morning and im dreading going back to work cos i think everyone will just see the boobs coming!!
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 11th December 2012, 9:53 am

Louise please please give yourself some time. It is a trauma to the breast and takes time to heal, I was Dolly Parton for a while on my little frame . They should go smaller Hun, lots of swelling to go down. Xxx good luck, best wishes to you and please keep us updated x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 11th December 2012, 1:42 pm

Thank you everyone for your support....i do definitely need to go smaller and i think i should have had an uplift to start and a small implant. I just didnt even discuss the uplift at all and i really dont know why especially since my boobies were a bit low. Im going to try and be positive and im going to get this sorted!! Just let this be a lesson for boob greed disappoint xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 11th December 2012, 2:08 pm

Big hugs Louise. Let us know how you get on tomorrow How long to wait after surgery for re op? 571992xx
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 11th December 2012, 2:26 pm

...and congratulations on becoming active!! How long to wait after surgery for re op? 899188x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 11th December 2012, 2:42 pm

Oh yay im active :heehee: xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down