Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Fitted for a 'normal' bra??

+7
stef
BlondeBarbie
RoxyChick
Mia
hotcaz
Miss Ellie
Mizchief84
11 posters

Go down

Getting Fitted for a 'normal' bra?? Empty Getting Fitted for a 'normal' bra??

Post by Mizchief84 3rd June 2009, 6:12 pm

At my one week check up, my ps told me that I could get fitted for a 'normal' bra at 4 weeks post op which is Monday coming up.
I'm really excited and cant wait but as Ive heard that everyone else has to stay in sports bras for 6 weeks Im wondering if the 4 week mark I was told is a little too early to start wearing 'normal' bras.

Has anybody else been told they can wear a 'normal' bra earlier than 6 weeks post op?

Thanks,
Jeni xx
Mizchief84
Mizchief84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Getting Fitted for a 'normal' bra?? Empty Re: Getting Fitted for a 'normal' bra??

Post by Miss Ellie 3rd June 2009, 6:17 pm

If that's what he's recommend bite his hand off!! Hysterical

I've just relegated my sports bras (which are a horribly dingy gray now) to my sleepwear drawer.

Bliss Heart

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Getting Fitted for a 'normal' bra?? Empty Re: Getting Fitted for a 'normal' bra??

Post by hotcaz 3rd June 2009, 6:22 pm

i was told 4 weeks by my surgeon and 6 weeks by the nurse, i decided to wear them for 6 weeks just to be on the safe side, but i did wear normal bras at weekends after 4 weeks post op xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd June 2009, 6:24 pm

Everyone is different I had to wear mine for three months daytime 6weeks night. I had anatomical which is different...sometimes.

However, lots of girls seem to have been advised much earlier. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 3rd June 2009, 10:54 pm

i think it depends on what you're comfy with. If your surgeon has recommended a fitting at four weeks then I'd do it! But two pointers:

Don't splash out and go mental with bras... you'll find within a few months they'll change size agains

If you feel like your boobs are sore when you wear normal bras then change into a spprts bra as soon as you can

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 4th June 2009, 10:16 am

I think its a bit early i would wait til 6 weeks x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 4th June 2009, 2:53 pm

It sounds a bit early, i tried a bra on at 4 weeks and was immediatly uncomfortable.. you will know yourself when you're ready though xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th June 2009, 7:21 am

i think roxys right dont go mental thats what i did and noe of my 32e bras fit me anymore as i fluffed at 10 months to a f/ff i spent fortune lol on e cup bras i first got measured at 4 weeks
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th June 2009, 7:32 am

I was told 4 weeks aswell but waited until 6 weeks and still wear my sports bras on a night now, i think ive just fluffed a bit though my DDs are leaving red marks on the middle of my boobies so will have to go get measured again.

If you think you will be comfortable wearing normal bras then go for it but as roxy said dont go mad on them.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 5th June 2009, 8:05 am

I started wearing a proper bra at just 3 weeks hun, xx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 5th June 2009, 10:05 am

RoxyChick wrote:Don't splash out and go mental with bras... you'll find within a few months they'll change size agains

So true, bought 32DD bras fom MS and now their too small. Had to move on to 34DD.Think fluffing fairy gave me a visit last week Boobs xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizchief84 5th June 2009, 12:30 pm

Thanks girls. Feel a bit more confident now.

Decided I'll get fitted and just buy a few of the cheaper bras from La Senza for work and wear my sports bras on a night, see how I get on that way.

On the subject of buying...I think I may need a few new tops too tehe...Cheshire Oaks here I come!!! Lol

Jeni xx
Mizchief84
Mizchief84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down