Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

365 partial unders!!! It's really happening!! :)

5 posters

Go down

365 partial unders!!! It's really happening!! :) Empty 365 partial unders!!! It's really happening!! :)

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 3:15 pm

Hey ladies,

Just back from my consultation with me mohan and we have settled on 365 partial unders!!! That's it.... It's really happening!! :)

I'm currently a c cup and he has advised me to get an e cup sports bra.... Hoping for a generous DD when I'm settled.

Has anyone here had the same implants or partial unders?

I was hoping for overs but apperently partial unders will work best to give me the desired outcome!!

Xxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

365 partial unders!!! It's really happening!! :) Empty Re: 365 partial unders!!! It's really happening!! :)

Post by misf1 19th November 2012, 3:23 pm

Glad your consultation went well. Let the boobie count down begin. Stars
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

365 partial unders!!! It's really happening!! :) Empty Re: 365 partial unders!!! It's really happening!! :)

Post by Kxx 19th November 2012, 3:23 pm

Ive had partials hunni and im made up with them :)

I had partials as i dont have much breast tissue at the top and i think they look pretty natural.

Mine are 460's and they say that 100cc is roughly a cup so i would be roughly a cup size bigger than you in theory!!!

Yeah i dont really work out alot of the time as it all depends on your anatomy lol

I know that partials are ment to be more intrusive but to be honest i was absolutley fine and i have 2 littlens at home!! :)

Im a size 12 and 5ft9 so mine dont really look big on my frame!! :)

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 3:28 pm

I guess I am a little worried ill be disappointed if they aren't big enough.... Although as I explained to my surgeon it's less about size and more about shape and fullness for me :)

Having told him I was aiming for a DD I think I now hope they will be an E!!

He told me that whilst I may have a little more pain from partials they healing process shouldn't take any longer....

How long were you in sports bras for?

I'm hoping to have some nice perky puppies from the 365cc..... :)

Can't imagine having them now! Loll

Xxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 19th November 2012, 3:34 pm

I was exactly the sam hun after having 2 kids i felt like mine were empty and i just wanted them filled up again!! lol

I told this to my fab PS and he suggested 410s for me but i was worried they wouldnt be wide enough so i upped it to the 460 as i thought well if im going to do it!! :)

You welcome to have a look at my pic trail although lefty has still dropped more than righty but misf says your looking at more the 3 month mark for unders to look great so im doing ok. PM me if youd like to babe xx

Mine sound big but they really arnt, i didnt want them huge just full and noone i know has even noticed lol :)

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 3:41 pm

I'd love to look at your pics if you don't mind? :)

I didn't push the size at all and let him lead me....

He offered me 380 cc standard CUI or 365cmh which he said would give me more of the life I want as they are overfilled?!

I told him I like a bit of upper pole and that I wanted them to be full but now huge.... Wondering now if I should have talked bigger.... I hoping to fill a dd/e post op.....

Hmmmmm xxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 19th November 2012, 3:46 pm

Haha i was the same as u hun, first i wanted a DD but now I hope I end up an E at least so when I go for my next lot of consultations i'm gona be like "BIG BOOBIES PLEASE" haha. 365 is a good size tho hun especially as you're starting from a c! and like Kxx said, roughly 100cc per cup size so 365 should take you up 3 sizes to an E :) what band size are u hun? x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 3:50 pm

I'm a 34 band :)

I'm getting a bit more confused now as I have gone for a cmh implant which apparently is firmer and 100% filled where as the 380 was a 90% filled implant....

I went for the 365 as he said that it would give the shape and size I wanted.....

Who knows what I'll end up with!! Lol :)
Xxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 3:56 pm

Boobies are confusing :)
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 19th November 2012, 4:02 pm

It's abit of a lottery to be honest lol
I wanted to be a d cup lolol :)
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 19th November 2012, 4:12 pm

Glad it went well! I'm having the 100% filled ones. I'm a 34c (although after measuring myself the other day I think I should be 32) having 410 overs :) hoping to be DD/E but my sports bra is DD. Have you booked a date?xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 4:44 pm

I'm booked for the 22nd dec.... What about you? :)

If we are starting the same and want the same I'm a bit worried your having bigger implants..,. Plus your having overs which normally end up bigger font they....

Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm..... Lol

It's so confusing, although I do trust my surgeon and he said that 365 would get me at least 2 cup sizes.....

Xxxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 19th November 2012, 5:17 pm

My original op was 22nd December but I got impatient and changed it to this Saturday lol. Sure you will be fine, it all goes by different measurements on your body etc too. The CUI catalogue is really helpful as you can see the difference in projections and widths. I was told I needed a bigger implant to fill out the upper pole I'd lost in pregnancy :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 5:19 pm

I'd love to bring my op forward but I'd struggle to get time off so I'm waiting patiently :)

I lost a bit of upper pole too but I think it was worse in my head than in reality.

I'm so excited :)

Which post of bra have you gone for? Which hospital are you at?

Xx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 19th November 2012, 7:10 pm

Triumph triaction extreme :) and going to transform riverside in London u?xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 7:15 pm

I'm at highgate!!

God it's exciting! Lol

I'm trying to find a good zip front sports bra.... Wish the damn things looked nicer. Really hope I only have to wear it for 6 weeks xxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 19th November 2012, 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I Got this one in black, it doesn't zip but I think it does look nice :) im hoping for 6 weeks too xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 19th November 2012, 7:25 pm

Ooooo your right!! It is nice :)

If I have to live in one for a while I may as well get the least granny looking one :)

Xxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 19th November 2012, 7:55 pm

That's what I thought. It has good reviews too :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down