Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone at Stirling Kingspark on Tues?!

3 posters

Go down

Anyone at Stirling Kingspark on Tues?! Empty Anyone at Stirling Kingspark on Tues?!

Post by missfrancesca1989 3rd November 2012, 3:48 pm

Hi girlies, getting excitied now got the big BA day on Tues :) yipeee just thought would add a little post to see if anyone else was at Stirling this tuesday? xxxxxxxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Anyone at Stirling Kingspark on Tues?! Empty Re: Anyone at Stirling Kingspark on Tues?!

Post by COOKIE 3rd November 2012, 3:59 pm

Awe you should add your surgery date to the calendar entries section of the forum hun (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes!

Soooo excited for you babe yahoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone at Stirling Kingspark on Tues?! Empty Re: Anyone at Stirling Kingspark on Tues?!

Post by missfrancesca1989 3rd November 2012, 4:22 pm

Thanks Cookie, i'll do that now! Cant wait, im mega excited and a little nervous about the pain but know itl be worth it :) going to take some lovely before pics tonight lol! xxxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 6th November 2012, 1:37 pm

Good luck! By the time you read this, it will all be over!

When you feel up to it, would love to hear about your experience. I have Mr Kuna at Kingspark Stirling for my BA next Friday (16th)!! I also want to go for 410cc unders (to make me a full D/DD). Could I ask your height/weight? Did you go with 410cc? How was Mr Kuna when you were choosing sizes?

Wishing you well Anyone at Stirling Kingspark on Tues?! 828394
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 7th November 2012, 3:58 pm

Hi Snowy! Im home now chilling, been having a nice day watching tv and relaxing! im really happy with how everything went yesterday, mr kuna was great and so far i think hes done a really good job! the nurses at stirling couldnt of been nicer and everyone made me feel v comfortable. I am 5ft 6 and weigh just under 9 stone. I went for 410cc unders and im really liking the size...they are pretty big but not absolutly huge, i think in a good bra would get a really good cleavage. Mr kuna initially said 380 cc unders as my frame is quite slim, i showed him a couple of pics and asked to see a size bigger. He then agreed we oculd go for 410cc but no bigger really. I looked at 460cc but he explained they would be wide on my chest and wouldnt look as good. I am very pleased with the 410cc so far! when is ur consultation babe? xxxxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 7th November 2012, 7:19 pm

Great to hear from you! Just responded to your boobie diary! So chuffed for you!! Congratulations!!! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience! I'm 5ft 8inches & weigh 9 stone so we are not too dissimilar. This will be my 2nd BA (had first 10 years ago), so hoping Mr Kuna will give me 410cc. Will this make you around a DD? Did you have your own room in Stirling? I'm seeing him on Saturday then surgery next Friday!

Enjoy relaxing for a while and look forward to hearing how things go! boobsign
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 11th November 2012, 10:30 am

Hi missfrancesca1989 - How are you getting on? Are you recovering well? xx
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 11th November 2012, 10:33 am

Hi lovely, yes i am doing great! I came off the painkillers a couple of days ago and feel totally fine! I have to say (touch wood) that i was expecting to be really sore and i just havent been! Stitches come out on Wed so will be good to get a proper look! How did u find Mr Kuna? What did he think for sizes for u? xxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 11th November 2012, 10:59 am

That's fantastic news! I'm so pleased that everything has been good. Bet you are very excited about seeing them on Wednesday! Flash

I really liked Mr Kuna a lot am glad I chose him. He was happy for me go with either 410cc or 460cc so I chose the 460cc. I'm hoping this will give me a full D/DD but thinking I should have asked possibly another size up. He is doing a capsulotomy (remove scar tissue from prev BA I believe) & also wants to do a nipple lift. Quite a bit more expense but am going to do it as I want it right. xx
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down