Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paying for the boobies

5 posters

Go down

paying for the boobies Empty paying for the boobies

Post by nadsamber 18th October 2012, 7:10 pm

Hi. what are the ways of paying have you came across?? Saving up and paying is one option. does it really effect you if you have bad credit rating? And if someone is willing to get it on finance for you (mya let you, not sure about others) are they not able to if they already have something on finance? Sorry if this makes noooooo sense lol xx
nadsamber
nadsamber
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

paying for the boobies Empty Re: paying for the boobies

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2012, 7:23 pm

Getting credit depends on your credit rating lovely, if you have a good rating it won't matter if you have finance out already elsewhere.

It is very harder than it used to be though with banks tightening their belts to get credit, so if you have a bad credit rating it's unlikely you'll get credit through a reputable source and its best to stay away from those who hike up interest rates for those who may not be able to get a loan elsewhere. That only leads to further trouble lovely.

You can have someone take credit out for you, or get a credit card for you to use soley for your BA that you'll pay off.

Some clinics offer saving plans where you keep putting money away with them until you've reached your target and then you can go ahead with your BA. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 18th October 2012, 7:27 pm

Loan, credit card, finance through the company, saving up, great it you have a friend/family that could lend you it. For me i took a personal loan out for my first one, remember you have the boobs for at least 5 years so a loan over 5/6 years would reduce the monthly payments to a manageable amount. A credit card is a dangerous option as you could decide 1 month you will only pay the minimum and before you know it your doing it every month and your not clearing your debt.

You should only do what you can afford as you dont want to get into debt over it xxx
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2012, 7:33 pm

Just to add that although you have bad credit if your wages get paid into your bank and you're not any arrears with them, it's always worth trying their for a personal loan. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th October 2012, 7:37 pm

I agree there is a personal loan, credit cards, finance, but all those will need a good credit rating, for finance the bigger the deposit you have the better your chances, however if you have a bad credit rating you will only get sub prime lenders offering you loans and many of them will want a guarantor. I borrowed money off my boyfriend and used his credit card to pay for my BA and then we split up and he forced me to pay a hell of a lot more than I borrowed so think carefully before borrowing off people you know as if you get into trouble being able to pay it back it can cause terrible emotional stress.
To rebuild your credit rating you could apply for a capital one etc credit card spend money on it each money and pay it back, to show them you are sensibe with your money, it may take a whie but it will improve your credit.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nadsamber 18th October 2012, 7:39 pm

Thanks ladys :) cazalino. you have very similar stats to me. Im size 6, 5ft2, size 34 A but i beleive im not even an A lolx!
nadsamber
nadsamber
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th October 2012, 7:44 pm

At a size 6 I would check to see if you're a 34 band hun, it seems a little to big for someone so petite. If you measure your underbust that will be your measurement.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 18th October 2012, 8:51 pm

hey hun, who is it you're planning on adding to your finance? My fiance is paying for my BA but when i had a consultation with MYA they said they wouldn't accept him as a second person on my finance because he wasn't a homeowner and also because we aren't married they said it would have to be my mum or dad. I've been looking into loans but if you've got bad credit or aren't eligible for a bank loan (i'm a student so they won't lend to me) the only ones available are the ones with ridiculous APR and you'll end up paying back nearly double what you borrowed.
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down