Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

medium high profiles anyone??

4 posters

Go down

medium high profiles anyone?? Empty medium high profiles anyone??

Post by georginaxoxo 16th October 2012, 1:27 pm

Hi girls my pc told me i am having mhp overs so i asked her what it stands for and she said medium high profiles, i thought mhp stands for moderate high profiles? really confused whats the difference between moderate and medium. whats difference between high profiles and medium high profiles aswell so confused girls sorry if this is a silly question lol xx
georginaxoxo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

medium high profiles anyone?? Empty Re: medium high profiles anyone??

Post by Emilycornwall 16th October 2012, 1:35 pm

Hi,

Member Misf1 posted a really good answer to this - go to search at top right and type in: profiles, high, low mods, it was a post in March with a fab picture explination.

The profiles relate to the diameter and the height of the implant, low generally means bigger circumference and less height.

I just had extra high projection/ profile so the impant was 11.9 round with 5.9 height.

The post explains all, it is not a silly question, we all go through asking what is best!!

Good luck :)

Em xx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th October 2012, 1:38 pm

As implants range from low to moderate/medium to high to extra high, they get narrower and give more forward projection babe.

So a low profile would be wide and have some forward projection, a medium/ moderate gets narrower and gives more forward projection and the high again gets narrower and again a little more forward projection and the last being extra high, which is the narrowest and gives the most forward projection.

The profile you have is tailored to your own body type and breast width, the wider you are with a wide breast width the lower the profile will be, the smaller you are with the narrower breast width, the smaller this profile will be hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th October 2012, 1:45 pm

medium high profiles anyone?? Imagehocm

You can see better from the image above sweetness. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th October 2012, 2:51 pm

Just to add if you're having allegan cui mhp implants these are actually a high profile implant and it stands for Microcell high profile. Your pc may not have known this and assumed it stood for medium/moderate which is an easy mistake to make.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by georginaxoxo 16th October 2012, 4:32 pm

Thank you so much girls this has helped me so much! and misf1 i am having cuis hun. After reading all your comments i feel so much better about the implant i am going for yay thank you Cookie,emilycornwall and misf1 thank you i need to message my pc again because i am having a nipple lift and remember on my 1st consultation a few months bk my surgeon said he wanted to put my implant through the nipple instead of my crease, i hope so means less scarring thank you again girls this forum is the best i get more info on here than i do my pc!!! xxx
georginaxoxo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down