Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light headed and bruising x

+3
5stonedown
mrsball
jakki32
7 posters

Go down

Light headed and bruising x Empty Light headed and bruising x

Post by jakki32 13th October 2012, 5:12 pm

Hello, just a few questions shrug ...feeling very light headed and spaced out still. Had my BA last Monday. I am on Erthomycin antibiotics( excuse spelling) could be those as I know they are not a nice tablet, but feel a bit floaty.Surely not GA effects still? Also haven't except for a teeny tiny black speck haven't got one bruise. My breasts are not painful , just ribs and achy back and arms a bit tender. Could I still bruise? Just wondering.
Ta Jakki Flash
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Light headed and bruising x Empty Re: Light headed and bruising x

Post by mrsball 13th October 2012, 6:04 pm

Hi Hun, its more than likey the antibiotics although. Ga can take a week to get out of your system that's why they encourage you to drink lots of water, help flush it out!
With my last lot of anti b I was really sick and was told to come off them. Maybe phone the clinic and let them know. How many more left have you got to take ? Also you should be having them with food x
Also strong pain meds codeine can make you feel really spaced out x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 13th October 2012, 6:08 pm

Are you taking any painkillers?? I felt very dizzy floaty and generally high while I was on the codeine and for a few days after I stopped taking them. Once they were out of my system I felt normal again. Are you eating properley? Sometimes if you are not eating enough you can feel dizzy.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 13th October 2012, 6:10 pm

The day after my BA I didn't notice any bruise, but on the 3rd/4th day I noticed bruising in between which lasted until around the 11th day post op.

I was also light headed couple days/weeks post op. whenever I'd stand up or walk for a long time i'd start to get light headed and had to sit to feel better. Don't know the explanation for it but it sounds normal.

All the other soreness /achiness sounds normal as well Hun! You'll start feeling your normal self soon! Keep healing well! Xx
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 13th October 2012, 6:21 pm

Haven't taken any painkillers since yesterday ( paracetomol in the morning ), I guess it's probably a combo of everything, just thought I would ask , it's a bit like a hang over after a heavy session feeling X thanks girls, I think being here a bit inactive your brain goes overdrive!!!!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th October 2012, 10:38 pm

i think now you've stopped the heavy pain meds you should start to feel more like your old self... although anti-bs could be having an effect on how you're feeling, but you should be coming to the end of those too shouldn't you soon?

I think you've probably been very lucky with bruising Jacki, I was the same after my 1st BA, hardly marked at all Light headed and bruising x 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 13th October 2012, 11:09 pm

Tomorrow my last day of anti biotics I think, they are as big as tomb stones . My mum thinks it's those, and maybe a bit of fatigue. I think not being very active just gives you more time to think and analyse! Not good sometimes. But I love my new boobs so much , I am non stop checking myself out lol xx Stars
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 14th October 2012, 9:41 pm

Hope you feel better today jakki. I didn't get any bruising. I never got antibiotics from the surgeon, wonder why? Did get a few injections though. I think once you start gettin up and moving about, then you start to feel a bit better. I felt a bit spaced out even 12 days PO, went to the shops and had to sit down on one of their chairs for sale Light headed and bruising x 375568 as the whole room fell like it was floating!xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th October 2012, 7:21 am

Hope you feeling better xx

Can't offer any help re erythmericin(?) as am allergic to it xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 15th October 2012, 9:49 am

Ah thanks Girls x yeah much better thanks, last day of antibiotics ( I started last tues, so quite a few!) , strange how some get them and some don't . Do you thinks it to do with having unders or overs? Not so light headed. Feeling better everyday, doing my head in not being able to clean up around the house and wash properly!! Thanks again :thumbs:
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th October 2012, 9:54 am

Glad you're feeling better Hun, no nothing to do with unders or overs it just depends on the surgeon and his aftercare. Hopefully once you've finished them you will begin to feel better still.
I love housework and I'm a bot OCD, think Monica from friends ... And it was driving me mad not being able to do things as my husband, bless him, even though he tries is not to my standard!
It's only for a few weeks then you can get back into it xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 15th October 2012, 10:45 am

It was like CSI in the bedrooms today!! Can't wait to get a good bit of hoovering in! Me the same Mrs Ball, I am sitting here grinding my teeth ha ha x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th October 2012, 10:52 am

*raises hand* another Monica here lol

It's just the worst isn't it haven't to let that control over your own home go out to other people. And as much as they try so hard to keep it clean, it's NEVER clean enough lol

But... The dust can wait, your cleaning can't sweetheart...maybe make a dental appointment to have those grinding teeth checked out hahahaha.

Glad you're doing much better now Jakki, once you get off that codeine you really do start to feel more like your old self don't you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th October 2012, 12:04 pm

Hysterical cookie, I pad typo, I think you meant your healing not 'cleaning' cant wait ...x.

mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th October 2012, 12:51 pm

:doh: damn IPad Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin