Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi im considering surgery wot do implants feel lik

+2
nads
lucia
6 posters

Go down

hi im considering surgery wot do implants feel lik Empty hi im considering surgery wot do implants feel lik

Post by lucia 29th May 2009, 9:09 pm

Hi ,
Seriously considering surgery .Going to ask very silly.. question What do implants feel like do they feel very fake?
thanks
x
lucia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

hi im considering surgery wot do implants feel lik Empty Re: hi im considering surgery wot do implants feel lik

Post by nads 29th May 2009, 9:14 pm

Moved to BA section
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

hi im considering surgery wot do implants feel lik Empty Re: hi im considering surgery wot do implants feel lik

Post by nads 29th May 2009, 9:16 pm

When you go on some consultations you'll get to feel some, i couldnt believe how soft and squidgy they were when i felt them and now i have them they feel squidgy. As i have unders they are a little firmer at the top x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lucia 29th May 2009, 9:21 pm

which type of implant did you have ? Do you tell people (men) youve had implants or is it not an issue? sorry hun dont have to answer am very nosy lol x
lucia
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 29th May 2009, 9:41 pm

Mine feel soft, I have overs so they're meant to be softer than partials/unders. According to a few people *ahem* they feel firmer than reak boobs, but they were suprised at how soft they are.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 29th May 2009, 10:16 pm

Mine feel quiet soft but still a little firm as its early days, ive also had overs which are meant to feel softer.

Ive had friends feel them and cant believe how soft they feel, obviously not the same as a 'real boob' but there certainly not like rocks which i think most people expect.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by lucia 29th May 2009, 10:25 pm

thank you for your comments helping a LOT lol yeah i do think that most people think they will feel like rocks lol i know i wasnt sure lol has dont know anyone that has had surgery just turned 20 and trying to find out lots of info before i take the plunge lol dont know all about upers and unders thought? would just like mine to look as natural as possible qhen people talk about boob surgery first thing comes to mind is jodie marsh

xx
lucia
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 30th May 2009, 5:03 pm

Mine feel nice and soft. I had surgery when i was 20, 21 now x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 1st June 2009, 1:44 pm

Mine feel really soft now, don't think as soft as real boobs though xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down