Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size stress...410cc unders?

+3
zebra1984
Kmaise3
missfrancesca1989
7 posters

Go down

Size stress...410cc unders? Empty Size stress...410cc unders?

Post by missfrancesca1989 29th September 2012, 6:08 pm

Hi girlies,

So having a bit of a stress re sizing!! i think everyone seems to have been here lol! Been advised 410cc unders, currently around a 32c. I have been looking at pictures online and for some reason all the ones that i like are bigger than this! I think I have boob greed already!Size stress...410cc unders? 751387 Is that even possible?!

Mr Kuna advised 380 or 410 unders and was happy to do the 410ccs. I know everyone comes out different with sizing and you should always listen to your surgeon! I just had a funny dream last night that after I woke up from the BA there was hardly any difference at all and i was so disappointed! its making me paranoid! Wish i could see the 410 implants again to put my mind at ease. I know its not a good idea to try push for bigger than you have been advised...that is probably just asking for trouble!

xxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Size stress...410cc unders? Empty Re: Size stress...410cc unders?

Post by Kmaise3 29th September 2012, 6:24 pm

Hi,
I can't advise specifically for your size, but....just before my BA was booked , I started stressing that they wouldn't be big enough, and also had some random dreams!!! :doh:
I think it's difficult as everyone is SO different and even though the ones you like seem bigger, they may not be right for you.

Were you happy with the size you'd agreed after you'd seen the surgeon? If so, maybe it's just the nerves taking hold?!

You could always ask to see the surgeon again to make sure your 100%??! :thumbs:
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 29th September 2012, 6:37 pm

Thanks Vicki, yes i was pretty happy when i met the surgeon i think my funny dream has just got me convinced that there will be no difference! I feel a bit silly asking to see him again when it did really seem that 410cc was the biggest he wanted to go! I think i am answering my own question..if thats the biggest he thought would suit my frame then i should just be happy with it! I have heard of people making rice boobs to see how big the implants will be, i may try this :) xxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 29th September 2012, 7:04 pm

You could try the rice boobs, they give an ok indication but aren't that accurate for shape! As you can imagine! Hysterical
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 29th September 2012, 7:27 pm

What size would you like to be at the end of your boobie journey? I am 2 weeks post op with 380cc from a 34a and am now wishing I had gone one bigger to 410cc! Always go bigger, lol xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th September 2012, 9:55 pm

I don't advocate this 'Bigger is best' lovely, because quite simply for some - It's not. The bigger the implant is on you, the higher the risk of complication...

Your surgeon will advice on what will 'fit' YOUR body with the minimal risk of complication lovely. Starting out with a C cup, you already have quite a start on most of us here!

If it's playing on your mind though and you have time then maybe arrange a second consultation to go over sizing again. This isn't at all unusual. Many of us have 2 consultations, so more. It just helps put your mind at rest and if you've no time, you'll have time on the day to discuss this further so don't worry hun... You're gonna be OK. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th September 2012, 10:04 pm

I do agree with cookie, it's probably best to get a 2nd consultation if you can.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 29th September 2012, 10:22 pm

Hey there !

I was a 32a/b , I had 460's and now I'm a 32FF . There is mesurment scale you can use , Misf1 posted it,. Xxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 6th October 2012, 9:59 pm

Thanks girls! I would ideally like to be an E cup or there abouts, i know he recommended unders because he said i was slim...although im deff a wee bit more chubbs now than i was Size stress...410cc unders? 43877 lol.

I think i will try get another chat with him, I am happy to wait on the day but do the surgeons usually take in a couple of sizes and have them available? I dont think he would bring a bigger one in case as we kinda agreed on the 410cc.

Thanks Cookie + misf great advice as always, Zebra your avi looks really good and v natural which is great.

Shelsuit I think you have the exact size and boobs I want! I wish I could just have yours!

xxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 6th October 2012, 10:06 pm

Hey chick,

I had 410cc overs and I was thinking the exact same as you.
I tried the rice boob and thought omg these are not big enough I want bigger.

I was a 32d- (in bras) but it was realistically a very empty C
But I'm now a 30 FF I even had to buy a 30G in a non padded bra today.
I am so glad that I chose 410cc... But any bigger would look very silly (on me)

Xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 6th October 2012, 10:09 pm

I am around a 32D in bras too although dont feel they look big cause kinda deflated looking and no upper pole at all! I would be reeeeeally happy if mine turned out similar to yours, they are a perfect size on u! Wonder if the unders come out a little smaller.. How are u supposed to make the rice boobs?! I want to try this!

xxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 6th October 2012, 10:18 pm

Im not sure hunnie if they are smaller afterwards. As far as I am aware unders or overs give they exact same sizing result just a different way of " fitting" lol yes my boob terminology is crapppp...
Haha

Oh the nice boob test lol.
You need an old pair of tights or a sock preferably the same material.
Get a measuring jug and pour in 410ml of rice asif you was measuring water.
Then pour it into your sock or tights and there you have it ... Your very own rice boob. HahA
Tbh hun the rice test was useful because of my curiosity but sizing result was totally different xxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down