Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the go ahead to wear wires but....

+5
Mummy me
COOKIE
2nd time lucky
franky2512
Pammie85
9 posters

Go down

Got the go ahead to wear wires but.... Empty Got the go ahead to wear wires but....

Post by Pammie85 29th September 2012, 7:05 am

They are so uncomfortable!! I guess I am so used to wearing the sports bras changing back is going to take time but how long will it be until I can wear a normal bra all day again? How long was it for any of u? An hour in a wire is enough for me at the moment xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Got the go ahead to wear wires but.... Empty Re: Got the go ahead to wear wires but....

Post by franky2512 29th September 2012, 7:43 am

I aren't at that stage yet Hun but I got told I can start wearing at five weeks but break them in and wear them an hour at a time and increase daily till you fell comfortable xxx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Got the go ahead to wear wires but.... Empty Re: Got the go ahead to wear wires but....

Post by 2nd time lucky 29th September 2012, 7:50 am

I think I must have been very lucky Pammie as I have never had any trouble with underwires. I wore them after the go ahead from my surgeon and wear them all the time, except at night when I wear a sports bra.I have worn a bra to sleep in ever since my 1st ba nearly 3 yrs ago.xx Love your avi, very boobilicious Boobs Boobs xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 29th September 2012, 8:07 am

Thanks hun I'm still sleeping in my sports bra too do u think we should do that for good? To stop them sagging xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th September 2012, 8:20 am

I'm paranoid about sagging Pammie so stay in my support bra so my boobs are always supported.

I had difficulty adjusting to wires too hun. It took months till I could wear them all day. I just had to build up my time wearing them, from an hour a day, gradually adding a little more time daily till I was comfy to go a full day. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 29th September 2012, 9:35 am

Pammie not yet at that stage Hun but just wanted to say well pleased for you that you got the go ahead, just wear them for hour or two each day and try to build it up longer from there Hun, enjoy all those lovely bras, I'm well jel lol xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th September 2012, 4:54 pm

I did the same as cookie, an hour at a time until I could manage all day.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 29th September 2012, 5:54 pm

Your avi looks fab hun they look mahoooosive!!
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 29th September 2012, 8:28 pm

I'm 5 months PO and still haven't really eased back into it, sports bras are so much comfier!

I find for me it depends on the bra though, some I have are actually just fine and don't bother me, they're no more uncomfortable than bras pre-op. others I'm taking off after 5 minutes wear!

Just build up your time and do what feels comfortable and right for your body. Xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 30th September 2012, 11:07 am

cazalino wrote:Your avi looks fab hun they look mahoooosive!!

Lol Hysterical There not that big its a good bra with padding!! Xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 30th September 2012, 11:08 am

Is it ok to do jiggy jiggy without a bra now? Lol Hysterical xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st October 2012, 10:45 am

If you feel OK yes. You just have to follow how 'YOU' feel Pammie.

Listen to your own body and use that as a guide. If it hurts, leave it on and if not, now that you've had the all clear to ditch the sportsbra you're fine not to. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 1st October 2012, 11:57 am

I'm w/ Alice... it depends on the bra for me as well. I was given the go ahead at 6 weeks, now I'm 8 weeks but I still get achey after wearing an underwire for a long time. Some bras I can wear a bit longer than others, but sports bras are wayyyy more comfy! I started off w/ an hour, then increased it day by day. The longest I've gone so far was half a day, but I was dying to get out of them and put my sports bra back on.

On a completely different note, I haven't been on for a couple of days... loving to the new avis... Pammie and Cookie, very boobilicious! xx
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down