Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars worrying me :(

3 posters

Go down

Scars worrying me :( Empty Scars worrying me :(

Post by jayne e 9th September 2012, 6:00 pm

My scars are healing really well but on both sides, worse on my right, the scars seem to be dipping inwards slightly towards the edges (on the outsides if my boobs) I can almost feel my implant above and they feel as though the scar is trying to go behind it???

Hope I've explained it clearly enough! Has any one else had this?? If i'm honest it is improving. I'm just after a little reassurance I think, thanks in advance ladies :) xx
jayne e
jayne e
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Scars worrying me :( Empty Re: Scars worrying me :(

Post by COOKIE 9th September 2012, 10:29 pm

I'm unsure what you mean Jayne but from your description I'll give it a shot..

It sounds from your explanation Jayne that your scars are starting to settle into the breast crease. The scar at first may seem to be on your actual breast, but as the skin/muscle starts to your breasts start to drop and as this does so your scar will drop down also into the breast crease.

Your scar will eventually sit as you say 'behind' the implant and you may well be able to feel your implant hun regardless whether you had overs or partials. If you had partials the muscle holds only the top part of the implant only, the bottom is cut away to release the implant and to give you a natural look, so that's why you might be able to feel your implant sweetness. It's nothing at all to worry about, many of us can feel our implant, I actually use mine like a stress ball poking it in and out lol

If I'm wrong lovely if you can give a better explanation hopefully we can help further. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jayne e 10th September 2012, 1:04 pm

Thank's for that, it is on both boobs and I'd guessed it was normal as the right one had started before I went to have my dressings removed and the nurse said they looked great!

Doesn't stop us worrying though! Lol xx
jayne e
jayne e
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th September 2012, 7:36 pm

Aw hun, I don't think anything stops us worrying a little bit. But it does sound quite normal in what you describe. They have so many changes to go through and the scars do seem to shrink down quite a lot, you'll be surprised how small they go.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down