Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shower!

+3
mariaelaina
cazalino
lisa90
7 posters

Go down

Shower! Empty Shower!

Post by lisa90 25th August 2012, 9:23 am

I'm 2 days po now and I got told by my surgeon I could shower whenever I want as long as I wrap my boobs tight with cling film so no water gets at the dressings just wondered of anyone else had this advice as I am very nervous about going in?

Also he said my Macom bra was the wrong type of sports bra as it causes to much pressure on the boobs round the top and stuff just wondered what sports bras you girls are wearing?

xxx
lisa90
lisa90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Shower! Empty Re: Shower!

Post by cazalino 25th August 2012, 9:32 am

Hi hun no I've never heard that. Its a bit risky because you could still get wet. I have a Lonsdale bra x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 25th August 2012, 10:30 am

I haven't heard that advice, but as you know different surgeons have very different ways of doing things! It's always best to stick to your surgeons advice but if you don't feel ready yet then it's no biggie.

I too have a Lonsdale bra, but I wouldn't recommend it so soon after surgery as it doesn't offer that much support.
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th August 2012, 10:45 am

I've known a few girls do this and they were fine hun and felt much more refreshed after a quick shower. I'd just make it very quick and then maybe wash your hair seperatly afterwards.
As for a sports bra, maybe you could try the M&S ones, or the lonsdale ones, or if you wanted to go for a post surgery bra, I can recommend the Z bra and many people also use the royce post surgery bras too.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 25th August 2012, 11:31 am

ooooooo cling film never heard of that but if ya surgeon say's so he knows best...Can no one help you with a shallow bath huni?

I wear Asda post op bra's sooooooo comfy....and i have lonsdale one's too...but only just baught them....and shock absorber...but felt good at first but feels a little too tight now...Happy hunting....
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 25th August 2012, 11:32 am

I just had a shower around my bottom bits everyday and washed my upper body with.a wet cloft and had my hair washed at a salin ecery wo day s for like 8 days and then.i was aloud to shower properly
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 25th August 2012, 11:32 am

I just had a shower around my bottom bits everyday and washed my upper body with.a wet cloft and had my hair washed at a salin ecery wo day s for like 8 days and then.i was aloud to shower properly
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie_lovey 25th August 2012, 11:33 am

After I had my laparoscopy I wasn't allowed to get the incisions and dressings wet so my brother had the bright idea to wrap me round and round with clingfilm...it didn't work all that well shrug
So just try and keep your shower as quick as possible and it will stand a better chance! xxx
Abbie_lovey
Abbie_lovey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 25th August 2012, 11:37 am

I still wear my asda sportsbra. It is really comfy . I wear it at night still.as i lie on my tummy always and without that bra.it feels like mmyy implants will popout my armpits lol
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down