Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on sizes please girls xx

5 posters

Go down

Advice on sizes please girls xx Empty Advice on sizes please girls xx

Post by katsrj86 8th August 2012, 8:23 am

Hey girls,

I met with my surgeon last night Mr Melegaros. I am currently a 34B, wanting to look D / DD. I am having Naturelles soft touch extra high profile, overs. He gave me the choices of 420, 445 or 470cc. I am currently 5'4, size 10 and weigh 9 stone 7. Please let me know if any girls had simular and any advice on which implant size you feel would be best would be great, thanks xxx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Advice on sizes please girls xx Empty Re: Advice on sizes please girls xx

Post by mariaelaina 8th August 2012, 9:14 am

As you've probably read on here already choosing an implant size really is the hardest decision of all!

Personally, I would go for the bigger size out of the three as I wouldn't want to come out of the operation with regrets and thinking What If? (Which is what I did with mine! Advice on sizes please girls xx 221105)

Did you get to try the implants on? What did you think? Have you tried rice boobies?
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 8th August 2012, 11:37 am

Thanks for the reply Hun. He only had cui so I tried a 460 and 410. 410 felt weren't that big but 460 I felt were too big! But I've read naturelles 445 are the same at 460 cui so I'm pretty confused! Going to do rice test this weekend I think hopping that will help! I know I don't want boob greed! Xx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2012, 11:42 am

I'm confused where this sizing thing has come from in saying that Natrelles are smaller than CUIs???

ALL implants are measured in volume (CCs) so it's just not possible for the 445CCs to be the same size as 460CCs, the 460s have 5CCs more volume, so therefore are larger and not at all the same size sweetness. It may be that the volume is distributed differently between the different manufactures, but the volume doesn't change at all. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 8th August 2012, 11:55 am

Maybe that's it hun confused! Looking on the two catalogues it says that naturelles 445 cc are diameter 12.25cm and 6cm projection. The cui says for 460cc diameter 12.3 And 5.8 projection. So slightly differ but barely?! I thought it would be more of a difference if that makes sense!? Xxx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2012, 12:31 pm

The Natrelles you're giving the sizes for are for extra full projection hun.

For full projection which would be more inline with CUIs high profile you'd be looking 450CCs - 13 and 5.3 projection

so you have .7 difference in diameter making the naturelle wider and .5 difference in the projection giving the CUI more forward projection.
If you look at the next sizes up -

Natrelle 520CCs 13.5 and 5.5 CUI's 525CCs 12.7 and 6.2

Natrelles are .8 wider but CUIs have .7 more projection

Overall the volume of the CCs will be distributed in the implant to achieve the desired weight or volume (CCs) and it seems that the Naturelles have wider bases than the CUIs, but the CUIs have more forward projection.

It's worth considering the dimensions may be similar, but overall an implant of 450CCs does not have more volume than an implant with 460CCs, it's just not possible babe because this is the total weight of the implant in grams. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 8th August 2012, 12:40 pm

Hey Hun the extra high profile is what I'm going for so thinking I'll go for 445cc naturelles. Na I see what u mean Hun, it's crazy how similar the sizes are! I had it in my head the difference would be greater if that makes sense! Thanks for ur help xx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2012, 12:44 pm

No problem babe. You're the second girl to have said the same thing and it's completely baffled me lol.

Glad you've decided on what you want now and you're happy. Advice on sizes please girls xx 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 8th August 2012, 12:50 pm

I know I read it and was confused to by how that would work! Yeah think so or at least getting there lol! Xx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna1 8th August 2012, 3:25 pm

That reminds me, I need to check what profile the latest surgeon recommended for me.

One I saw a few weeks ago said high profile CUI 340 (max). However, the one I saw last week said he would recommend 400-440 round Naturelles.

I know the diameter of the CUI high profiles is suitable for my chest size, but I can't see how an extra 100cc can be added. It needs to go somewhere and I really hope it's not a wider diameter. I don't think that will be a good look on me.

x
Lorna1
Lorna1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 8th August 2012, 6:20 pm

I have similar stats to you and also want to be D.. my surgeon recommended 265 or 295 natrelle inspira???
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 8th August 2012, 6:27 pm

I want to look a D - DD though hun so will measure bigger, you measure bigger than u look if that makes sense. So if you measure a D you'll likely look a C supposedly xx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2012, 6:36 pm

We actually did an experiment here a while back to test that theory and almost all us said augmentated boobs look larger than real ones.

Peoples perceptions of bra sizes generally distorts their view of actual sizes, in general we all mostly tend to think a D is a lot bigger than it actually is. Back sizes do affect the cup size too so that always needs taking into account.

I might do another thread the same because it was quite a while ago we did that one and it was really interesting. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 8th August 2012, 6:45 pm

Ohh cool that would be great if you could. Also got a bit of a silly question but I'm assuming low profile implants are the most natural and extra high the most fake? I was only given the option of extra high and worried with the size I'm looking to do 445cc may look quite fake? Any thoughts would be great xx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2012, 6:54 pm

I'm guessing you're very slight to have been offered the extra high profiles Kat?

These tend to look most natural of thinner girls/girls with a very slight frame.

They look very natrural on a frame they were intended for babe, if someone with a small narrow frame were to have low profiles they would look fake on them and vice versa sweetie, if someone with a wide frame were to have extra high profiles they would look wrong on them becaue they simply don't fit their body type.

The profiles are all different to help achieve the most natural look on the different shaped women, so if your surgeon think the extra highs are what would best suit your body type then he's chosen them for a reason sweetheart. After assessing your frame, to get the most natural look for YOU the extra highs are going to help you achieve that. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katsrj86 8th August 2012, 7:01 pm

I'm not that thin though I thought I was quite broad as am 34 band size and size 10 to 12 5ft4 am a little worried they will be too narrow for me ill speak to my PC see what she says! Thanks for info hun xx
katsrj86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2012, 7:05 pm

No problem hun. If you've requested more forward projection that may be the reason for her opting for the extra highs too, so don't panic babe, you're doing the right thing in going back to speack with your surgeon though if you have any concerns. You want to make sure such an important decision is the right one and the best thing is getting that right pre-op Kat. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down