Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partial Unders & Distortion...

+3
nads
Mia
*Sally*
7 posters

Go down

Partial Unders & Distortion... Empty Partial Unders & Distortion...

Post by *Sally* 27th May 2009, 2:22 pm

Hi, gatecrashed angelkitten's post yesterday with the same query so thought it better to do my own post today.

I have an appointment on Friday with my ps as I'm a little concerned that I can see the ridge between the implant and my breast tissue. Also if I flex the muscle or stretch in a particular way my right boob distorts into the most revolting shape. I know its early days but I just wondered if this is normal and if it will go away.

I usually do upper body weight training at the gym and also pole dance (not professionally) so use my chest muscles/upper body muscle a lot. When the muscle builds up again I'm worried that the distortion will be permanant.

Sorry if I'm rambling but I guess I just want a bit of advice as to what to discuss with my surgeon when I see him on Friday and if a re-op is a possibility at this stage.

I may try and put some pictures up later so you can see what I mean but any advice would be great.

Thanks

Sally
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Partial Unders & Distortion... Empty Re: Partial Unders & Distortion...

Post by Mia 27th May 2009, 3:10 pm

Hi,

Sorry to hear you have concerns about your boobs and shape!!

I have not personally experienced this (Yet) however, many of the girls here have and it seems quite common. Good you are meeting with P.S. as I am sure if you ask him all the questions you need answering he shall be able to answer and put your mind at rest and offer expert advice. Good luck!! Hopefully someone will come along that can be of more help to you. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th May 2009, 4:08 pm

Thanks for your support Mia. I'm sure more people will be along later with advice. Have sorted my picture trail account now so if anyone does want to have a look please PM me for login details.

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th May 2009, 4:15 pm

Hiya, at 1 month post op your muscles are still healing etc so it may be more noticeable now and hopefully will calm down as they heal Like i wrote in the other post mine became less and less noticeable and now it hardly happens, hopefully this will happen for you too. Did you tell your ps that you did alot of upper body workout/pole? Also did he say you could have unders or overs or just one placement?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th May 2009, 4:36 pm

I'm not sure I told him about my dancing but definitely said I did a lot of work with a personal trainer and was in the gym every day. Good to know that it could improve although who knows.

Btw I adore that bra you are wearing. Soo pretty and extremely flattering xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th May 2009, 6:28 pm

Thanks hunny xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th May 2009, 8:49 pm

Hi! It may help if you get a few of the girls to look at your pictures and give an honest opinion. It is a horrible feeling wondering if things should be like this or not,? you end up looking too often and finding something that is most probably normal.

I must admit that I find it unusual that your P.S. was happy for you to excerise before the six week mark untill they have had time to settle and heal. If you want I am happy to look if you let me have details. Take care, only a day or two till your consult Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th May 2009, 9:06 pm

I've sorted all the pics now and are on picture trail so if anyone would like a look I'd be more than grateful for your opinion. I know you girls will be honest which is exactly what I want.

Mia, to be fair my ps gave me the go ahead after 3 weeks to go back to the gym but ONLY to do lower body work. All I've done is the reclining bike, stair master and cross trainer with no arms. I've also kept my heart rate low (135-140). I've not lifted any weight at all and if I've felt any twinge in the muscle I've stopped straight away. He said I could do lower body resistance work but today is the first time I've trained legs and even that I took really easy.

I'll pm you with my details and let me know what you think.

Thanks lovely

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th May 2009, 10:16 pm

Hi Sally!

Just had a peek, thanks for sharing. From looking at the pics I must be honest and say in my opinion they do not look quite right, what it is I am unsure, it looks like happywombles pic if I recall correctly, I am sure she wont mind me saying. However, you are early days yet, it kinda looks like the implants have not settled in their pocket properly. Hope you dont mind be being honest,? as I would feel bad saying they look fine when you obviously feel they are not quite right and sought opinions. Personally I am pleased as I guess you are that you have an appointment this week to find the answer. And as you say you have followed P.S. advice and you can do no more than that. I truly hope you have a positive meeting and outcome. Take Care Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th May 2009, 10:48 pm

I totally appreciate your honesty and would rather you say what you have than brush it off saying oh yes they are fine. I've done a bit of research (well quite a lot actually) and would agree with what you are saying. They are not right. I was quite nervous to begin with and wasn't going to post this in the main forum but I'm so glad that I did now. I'm not embarrassed about them at all and I don't blame my ps or the company the surgery was booked through I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones. I'm going to the appointment on Friday armed with a lot more information and questions than I would have been before so feel much more prepared. Thank you all so much for your honest advice and I'll be in touch. Watch this space.
If anyone else wants to have a look just pm me for details.

Thanks girlys

Much love

Sal x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th May 2009, 11:13 pm

Aw Sally !! soo glad you have accepted my comments in the way they were meant!!!

I would feel worse if I was brave enough to share something soo personal and someone said they look fine, just to make me feel better. You are dealing with it in the best way possible and helping others by doing so. 👍 I hope someone else comes along and has a look and offers an opinion for you. It may well be something that will just settle in time. All the best for friday...as you say positive, calm thinking will certainly help. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 28th May 2009, 7:28 am

Hi Sally,
I had my ba 2 days before you. My PS also gave my the all clear to go back to the gym at 3 weeks and I have done a couple of times. I had partial unders too and if I press at the bottom can feel the implant. Would you mind if I had a look too? I will hopefully be putting some pics up soo when I work out picturetrail! Mine still look a bit wonky at the mo though!
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 28th May 2009, 7:46 am

Hi

Thanks for letting me take a look, your first pictures when your relaxed seem normal nice shape, but when you've asked if it is double bubble, strangley they look very similar to what mine do now, just a slight ridge across the bottom, however when your flexing your muscles etc, it is obvious that something dosnt seem right? I feel for you because I know how Im feeling at the moment, mine dont alter when I flex my muscle but we just want our boobs to be perfect. When you go to your surgeon take your pictures with you because the camera lens picks things up better than face on, good luck, let us know what the outcome is xx
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 28th May 2009, 6:50 pm

Awww, Sally mate. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your pups.

Nothing to add by way of advice, I've had overs & I'm a complete couch potato so am knowing nothing about your predicament, but am sending you a huge :hugme:anyway.

Keep us informed yeah?

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 29th May 2009, 2:00 pm

Sparky123 wrote:Hi

When you go to your surgeon take your pictures with you because the camera lens picks things up better than face on, good luck, let us know what the outcome is xx

Hey thats a great idea I honestly didn't think of that. Not sure how I'm gona do it though... maybe I'll have to put them on my ipod or blackberry as I've deleted them from my camera.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 29th May 2009, 2:01 pm

Miss Ellie wrote:Awww, Sally mate. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your pups.

Nothing to add by way of advice, I've had overs & I'm a complete couch potato so am knowing nothing about your predicament, but am sending you a huge :hugme:anyway.

Keep us informed yeah?

Ellie
x

Thanks Ellie thats really sweet of you. I so appreciate everyones support on here. My appointment is at 4.45pm this afternoon in Harley Street so if I can I'll post later and let you know what he says. Am going armed with a list of questions!

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 29th May 2009, 6:46 pm

Hey Sally, ho did it go? just read your post and hoping your app went well? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down