Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32aa/a to 32d

+7
Kxx
kay
rockyk12
COOKIE
karleyxxx
2nd time lucky
buttercup88
11 posters

Go down

32aa/a to 32d Empty 32aa/a to 32d

Post by buttercup88 10th July 2012, 2:39 pm

Hey everyone

I'm new here so I hope you don't mind me posting an initial call for your help and advice!

I was kindly forwarded to this forum by a member on another site where I wasn't getting any replies - so I hope you ladies can shed some light on your experiences with breast augmentation :)

I was meant to have a consultation with Brendan Fogarty at the Ulster Independent
Clinic today - but I was contacted this morning to say he had cancelled all his appointments this week....gutted.

But anyway....a wee bit of background on me....This is not my first consultation - I
went to the Fitzwilliam back last December and then got on the NHS list.
But it's taking far too long and still haven't got a 2nd appointment
after my first one in February. Time is ticking and my boobs aren't
getting any bigger!

So I've decided to go private. This is
something I've thought about since I was about 15/16 so not a hasty
decision. I've read through all the risks and know there may well be
complications but I just can't wait to have the self-confidence I've
never had before!!

Has anyone had a ba in Belfast with Brendan Fogarty? Any experiences in Northern Ireland in general?

I've
been looking through pics and trying on bras and have decided a 32D is
what I would like. Currently I am a 32aa/a (not sure...never been
measured), 5'4 and about 9 stone.
I'm thinking submuscular as I have
very little breast tissue but don't know if I should go for round or
anatomical? Whichever one will give me some cleavage!

Also, does anyone have any ideas on cc's for my stats to be a 32d?

Any guidance you can give would be very much appreciated..there are just so many choices!

xx
buttercup88
buttercup88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

32aa/a to 32d Empty Re: 32aa/a to 32d

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th July 2012, 2:51 pm

Hi Buttercup and welcome to this great forum all the girls are great. I am afraid I cant answer your question as stats are really hard to guess. I am sure someone like the lovely Cookie will be along soon and will be much more help than me. I just wanted to welcome you xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 10th July 2012, 2:54 pm

Everyone varies hun, the surgeon will discuss the best options for you.

I am a very small 34B maybe even an A at times.

I am having 460cc submuscular and my surgeon said this will give me a full D-DD, but I have spoke to girls that were the same size as me post op, have had the same size implant and ended up with a full E 32aa/a to 32d 2829330259

I didnt get the choice of going submuscular or not 32aa/a to 32d 2829330259 the surgeon said that the only way he could do it was submuscular because of my lack of breast tissue.

Welcome to the forum huni its great xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by buttercup88 10th July 2012, 3:04 pm

Thanks for your replies and the lovely welcome! :)

I've so many questions running through my head, all I know is that I like the look of a 32d on me but when it gets down to the finer details I'm a bit lost.
I had considered a c cup but I think I'll end up wishing i'd gone bigger. Though with such little breast tissue I'm not sure if a full d is possible?

I'll have to wait until my consultation - I'm so disappointed he cancelled today. Had myself all geared up for it and ready to set a date!!
I guess I'm just getting impatient now - was hoping to have it done for my hols in sept...but i guess it's going to be another year trying to find the most padded gel bikini there is!!
buttercup88
buttercup88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th July 2012, 3:46 pm

buttercup88 wrote:Hey everyone

I'm new here so I hope you don't mind me posting an initial call for your help and advice!

I was kindly forwarded to this forum by a member on another site where I wasn't getting any replies - so I hope you ladies can shed some light on your experiences with breast augmentation :)

Hello and welcome to BJSF Buttercup wavey

I'm sorry you weren't able to get the help you needed elsewhere lovely and hope we can give you that support you're looking for here. We've a great group of girls and I know each and every one of them if they're able WILL help you sweetheart yes

As you're pre-BA Buttercup, I think you'll find all of the information we have her in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section here of interest to you babe, it's a great read to help get you started on your boobie journey :thumbs:

Has anyone had a ba in Belfast with Brendan Fogarty? Any experiences in Northern Ireland in general?

Our moderater here NurseSophie89 is from Belfast babe and I'm sure she'll be along when she can to further advice on where might be best to go in your area. :smiler:

I've been looking through pics and trying on bras and have decided a 32D is
what I would like. Currently I am a 32aa/a (not sure...never been
measured), 5'4 and about 9 stone. I'm thinking submuscular as I have very little breast tissue but don't know if I should go for round or anatomical? Whichever one will give me some cleavage!

Also, does anyone have any ideas on cc's for my stats to be a 32d?

Its very difficult for us to say how much volume you'd achieve to get a resulting size lovely, infact it's difficult even for the experts! (surgeons) because even their estimated result will always be just a general guide babe.

The reason for this is due to each of us having an anatomy that is unique to ourselves, so you may find another girl here with the exact same stats as you and you get the exact same implant size and you may come home with your D and she may go home with an F!

This is because aside from your height and weight babe, you may have more/less overall body fat that the othe other girl, you may have more/less breast tissue, your breasts may fall differently, your rib cage may be wider/narrower than the other girl, your rib cage may fall differently, Your body frame may be different... I could go on but I think you get the gist...

It's good that you're doing your research Buttercup, this way, when you go into consultations you'll understand what the surgeon is saying to you and can question it if you dont feel it's right for you, allowing the surgeon to explain to you why they may feel it is.. Finding pictures of the breast size and shape you like is helpful, but do look for body types similar to your own so you have a realistic view of what may be possible for you, showing your surgeon pics does help them when deciding what right for you Buttercup as surgeons dont work in cup sizes, they work in volume and having a visual helps them better understand the 'look' you want and how much volume would be required to achieve that babe.

Any different questions you might have Buttercup, just create a new thread for them babe, it just makes it easier for us to answer as they may get missed if someone has already answered you here and not realised you have asked another question, so ask as many as you like hun, we're here to support and guide you right through you boobie journey :thumbs: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 10th July 2012, 4:23 pm

buttercup88 wrote:

Hi there buttercup, im from N.I aswell as it has been quite difficult finding information, i am pre BA aswell. really interested to see how you get on with brendan fogarty, i have a consultation with transform next week but will have a few before deciding where to go. North west Independant hospital in Ballykelly has a great rep so would look into them aswell!

I am the same size as you now and looking to get to 32D so we are in the same boat lol! Hope you get some great info, im sure you will on here!

xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th July 2012, 5:50 pm

Hi and welcome wavey

I can't help with your questions but wanted to say hi x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 10th July 2012, 5:53 pm

hello and welcome!! :)

nothing to add bt im having my BA in sept at 420cc unders hoping for a full dd!! :)

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 10th July 2012, 6:26 pm

Welcome Buttercup :) I was a 30DD which is the same as a 32D after my 1st BA and I had 315cc unders. I was a 30A to start with. I'm 5'1" and 7 stone. I have 495cc now though (measuring 30FF). x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 10th July 2012, 7:45 pm

Welcome to the forum hun 32aa/a to 32d 154564 xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 10th July 2012, 7:59 pm

Welcome to the forum! I was directed here from another unhelpful forum too and it's been amazing, everyone is so friendly and helpful and there's so much information. I found it really helpful doing searches just putting in various terms (like the surname of the surgeon I'm going with, phrases like 'unders' or looking at the thread of people's stats) and found lots to read. My boyfriend just laughs and smiles whenever he looks over at my laptop and sees me looking at something boob related :D
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by buttercup88 10th July 2012, 8:24 pm

Aww thanks for all the responses everyone! feels great to be among friendly people in the same boat as me :)
I have rescheduled my consultation for 30th July so I will hopefully gain better insight into cc's/overs/unders etc after that. And I'm sure I will have more questions before then too, but there is so much info on here I'm sure I'll find the answer!

This site is fab :) can't believe i didn't find it sooner!

Thanks again ladies - appreciate the warm welcome :) xx
buttercup88
buttercup88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th July 2012, 8:43 pm

Its good to have you buttercup. You would be pushed to find a lovelier lot of girls. Its great here and someone will always answer you questions for sure xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 11th July 2012, 1:53 am

Hi there buttercup, im the resident NI mod here! :)

I've heard great things about Brendan Fogarty and also James Small @ the ulster indpt. I went with Khalid Khan in the north west indpt which Rocky mentioned, and had my consultations with him @ hillsborough clinic. I can hunt down his secretarys number for you if you'd like? I am more than overjoyed with my BA, dont regret it for a second.xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by buttercup88 12th July 2012, 11:51 am

NurseSophie89 wrote:Hi there buttercup, im the resident NI mod here! :)

I've heard great things about Brendan Fogarty and also James Small @ the ulster indpt. I went with Khalid Khan in the north west indpt which Rocky mentioned, and had my consultations with him @ hillsborough clinic. I can hunt down his secretarys number for you if you'd like? I am more than overjoyed with my BA, dont regret it for a second.xx

Hi nursesophie, thanks for the reply :) nice to hear from someone else in n Ireland! Turns out I'm actually going for a consultation at the North West independent clinic tomorrow, so excited to get the ball rolling again!
I can't remember who the surgeon is though, I know his surname begins with a k but it's not Mr Khan. Good to hear your experience at the nw clinic wad a good one. Do you
buttercup88
buttercup88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by buttercup88 12th July 2012, 11:52 am

Ooops didn't mean to cut that off there! Was just going to ask how long you had to wait for surgery once you decided to book at the north west? And what the aftercare is like? Xx
buttercup88
buttercup88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 13th July 2012, 1:39 am

I booked a month before I had my surgery, but it all really just depends on the surgeons schedule and when he/she has an opening. All the care I recieved was fab, right down to Mr Khan telling me that rather than travel the whole way to the NWIH for my followup appts, I could just ring his secretary and arrange to meet him in his office on the ward in the Royal victoria hosp! Wonderful! I also saw the nurses on the ward in RVH for my 7day checkup/removal of dressings. I honestly couldnt fault the care I recieved! Let me know how you get on on saturday babe, good luck xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down