Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who can feel ripples?

+3
Loxxie
COOKIE
roxanne
7 posters

Go down

Who can feel ripples? Empty Who can feel ripples?

Post by roxanne 15th June 2012, 8:50 pm

I'm curious if any of you can feel ripples. I've been doing a lot of poking and prodding, and have come to the conclusion that I can feel rippling. When I lean forward, and give them a good feel with my fingers I can feel it both in my cleavage and on the outside. I'm not surprised, I knew this would be a possibility, but I'd like to know how common it is. It not noticeable though.

Also, should I expect it to get worse, where I start seeing it as well, or stay the same?

I always knew this would most probably be likely, I didn't want unders because I was dead set against any risk of muscle distortion, feeling implants move under my muscles or having to modify my exercise regime. On the other hand I'm also thin, espcecially in the upper chest area, and had virtually no upper pole anymore. It's always a trade of with lean muscular women Who can feel ripples? 869500 a tricky one, which I was well aware of. My PS was honest with me about the pros and cons about choosing one or the other placement, but in the end we decided this was the best option for me. I'm glad I took his advice and didn't go big though. He'd originally recommended 210, I asked for 240, we agreed he'd choose during surgery only if he thought it would be ok. I have myself second guessing my request for 240, and whether I would have felt the ripples with 210.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Who can feel ripples? Empty Re: Who can feel ripples?

Post by COOKIE 15th June 2012, 8:54 pm

The rippling shouldn't get any worse Roxanne, unless you decide to start losing weight and then it would be something you'd have to keep a close eye on.

MANY of us can feel some rippling, mine are like yours. I can only feel if when bending forward. If it's not visible Roxanne, it's something I'd put to the back of your mind and not worry about lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 15th June 2012, 9:04 pm

Thank for the reassurance. I have to remind myself that my husband won't poke and prod the way I do. He'll prefer grabbing them instead Who can feel ripples? 557141 xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th June 2012, 9:29 pm

hahaha, MEN!!!! They're all the same aren't they! Rolling Eyes Who can feel ripples? 557141 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 16th June 2012, 7:18 am

Hiya Roxanne Who can feel ripples? 399357 I'm the same,i can only feel rippling when i lean forward(can't see it at all!) + afew years down the line it hasn't gotten any worse Who can feel ripples? 184153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 16th June 2012, 7:19 am

Hi Roxanne, I have rippling in the bottom of my right breast but I can only feel it and see it when I lay down. I have unders but they have bottomed out so I don't if thats why I have it. I also have very thin skin so i'm sure that has contributed but it's weird how it's only done it with the right!

Like cookie says I'm sure that it won't get any worse hun x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 16th June 2012, 7:30 am

Oh my god..

On the rippling front I far too early on to say about that, but have also been concerned about it.

But, Butterfly, can I ask if you or your surgeon knows how you've bottomed out so early on? I really worry about that as I'm a runner (well up to now) and have had it in mind to give up running to avoid bottoming out, but thought maybe I'd still do some very short runs just as a warm up exercise.
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 16th June 2012, 8:27 am

Thanks ladies, it sounds like the norm. Though I started to obsess about it last night. I swear I can feel the ripples in my cleavage even when I'm standing up straight too with my bra off, not with my bra on though Who can feel ripples? 2829330259 Not to the same degree as when I'm bedning forward I think, and I can't see it though, I've look in different angles and lights though haven't tried going under neon ones Who can feel ripples? 751387 But it feels strange, and am upset I can feel it when I'm upright, I don't know if I'm taking things out of proportion or not, the mind can be a funny thing. It's not like I can ask my husband to have a feel, he won't wanna know the technical side of this, and I don't want him to, or draw attention to it, espcecially since he's always been a natural boob man, don't want to put him off or have him thinking about it at the wrong times Who can feel ripples? 267328 . I really do hope it doesn't get worse, if it stays like this fine.

Part of me's kicking myself because I wanted overs to avoid muscles distortion, which in my case was much more likely. But now I have to make sure I don't lose much more bodyfat, though in the past my boobs have stayed more or less the same with weight fluctuation, so need to think positive like this. I'm going in circles really, I knew the trade off, I would be freaking out if I had muscle distortion instead, but really I didn't want either, wish there was a perfect solution, but clearly there isn't. If there were all of us would have the same placement instead of taking the good and bad of either or.

Corrina, plenty of women with implants run, just look at all the fitness competitors for instance. It's absolutely essential you wear an extra high impact bra or level 4 bra like Shock Absorber B109. Even wear two bras if that makes you more comfortable. I find wearing an extra high impact bra plus a sports crop top over that is ideal xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 16th June 2012, 9:37 am

When I bend forward they feel more ripply, when I'm upright they feel more like stretchmarks even though I know they're ripples. Am I overanalysing this? I'm wondering if I should have gone with my smaller choice the 210cc instead, whether it would have made a difference. I'm not small though, 5'6'' under 9 1/2 stone muscular build, size 10/12, it's the combination of leanness and muscles that's made this all ackward for me.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 16th June 2012, 9:57 am

When you start thinking about something to that extent, it's easy to get fixated on it, I've got fixated on other things and remain so.. The chances are though, is that your husband is unlikely to notice it, certainly not to the extent you do.
Height/weight ration, with muscular build, you don't want to lose any weight surely? I'm 5'5", nearly 8 & a half stone, but not a muscular build, classic pear.. skin & bones up top, but too much down below - constant battle! Well, I'll see how it goes with shorter runs at first (as it'll have to be after a break anyway), I've got a shock absorber bra. I used to primarily be a cyclist (mountain & then started road), who got into running, but want to revert back to mountain biking as it was the most enjoyable out of the lot. I like you, had virtually nothing before surgery, hence having unders (well partial unders), but I didn't make an issue of avoiding muscle distortion because I don't tend to do much upper body exercise and also didn't want the implants to look stuck on. Yours don't look stuck on at all, which is surprising with overs & you saying you had little in the upper pole.
If you know it's not noticeable, keep that in mind and remember it's easy to get fixated on something.
Have you seen or spoken to your surgeon at all?
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 16th June 2012, 9:59 am

*ratio*, not ration!
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 16th June 2012, 10:07 am

I do wonder Roxanne, is there anyone else who will be examining your breasts in such detail? It sounds like you have to make an effort to find rippling, if it isn't extremely obvious I don't think you should let it get to you. After all, I imagine if you do a lot of weights the muscle distortion could be a lot worse than mild rippling.

I think it's easy for us to see the worst of things, especially when we've paid so much money. Our breasts get so much of our attention and we analyse everything so much PO... Just try and keep a reasonable perspective because from what I can see from your avi your boobs are fan-blinking-tastic!!!!! Hug X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 16th June 2012, 10:11 am

I know, I do get obsessive. I was a saggy 32c, so not flat, but very empty up top since having children. In my case unders would most probably have given me a more stuck on look since my muscles would have resisted all they could to release my implants. I know it was doable, would have involved splitting the muslces, dissecting them real well, lots of pain and recovery, and still no guarantee, and I wanted boobs that freely move around, which they do Who can feel ripples? 4239681551 I saw my PS a couple of weeks ago, he was thrilled with the results, and how natural they look. I've only just noticed/felt this, I can't see it, and he didn't poke and prod me for hours the way I did last night Who can feel ripples? 199385. He did tell me all about rippling before my op, and the trade off of going over, but this is also why he wouldn't go any bigger than 240 despite my size. But unders would have posed its own challenges.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 16th June 2012, 10:13 am

Thanks ladies Who can feel ripples? 948189 I'm a very neurotic person at the best of times, lol Who can feel ripples? 751387
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th June 2012, 2:11 pm

aw it is very very common. I dont know whether it's the condition of my skin but I cant feel any rippling at any angle, my surgeon did say my skin was very thick. I think I have rhino skin Shocked
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th June 2012, 8:50 pm

Misf1, if that's the case I'd like rhino skin too Who can feel ripples? 557141 I love your new avi, you've got killer cleavage Who can feel ripples? 184153 and I love the bra xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th June 2012, 8:56 pm

lol, aw thanks hun, this is my bargain primark bra teamed with the faBRAlous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's a little cheat but works a charm
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 19th June 2012, 9:42 pm

Wow, I'll have to buy one of those once I'm healed and settled xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down