Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o(

5 posters

Go down

Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o( Empty Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o(

Post by lilmonkeys 13th June 2012, 9:54 pm

Ok, so I'm panicking a bit now! I've been fine until this evening, now I just feel unprepared and i worry about how my hubby will cope with our 3 children and their busy lives. I'm sure things will be fine and my feeling are normal but I can't switch them off.

Will these feeling pass before my surgery?

Sorry, I know this has been said loads of times before

Xxx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o( Empty Re: Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o(

Post by COOKIE 13th June 2012, 10:05 pm

It really doesn't matter how many women before you have had the 'pre-op jitters' hun, what matters is now, right at thos very moment is you and how 'you' feel and right now, you're having a bit of a wobble Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o( 571992

We mostly all worry about the how the world will run without us pushing all the buttons to work it, but amazing it does work! The coping mechanism men have is astounding when they 'have' to actually do something and help out lol. I often think men are kings of the word 'can't' but when push comes to shove 'can't' drops right back down to their underpants where housework and kids are concerned and 'can' takes over lol, so don't worry about hubby, he'll be fine Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o( 184153

And you... Without a doubt a have all kind of strange thoughts running through your head over these last few days babes, but stay focused on the reasons why you're having this surgery... look at the pictures that made you decide this was for you, the feelings you've experienced when wearing particular clothes that emphasise your boobs and then read through some of the women stories on here... I promise you that after that, you soon get your reasoning back and feel excited again lovely. Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o( 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o( Empty Re: Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o(

Post by misf1 13th June 2012, 10:50 pm

Totally agree with cookie, the nerves are very normal and you aren't going anywhere, you'll be there to encourage hubby with the kids after your op , they will all cope and you'll be back to normal duties in no time.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 14th June 2012, 8:10 am

Hi Hun just stopping by to say that I hope you're okay and that you're never alone on this amazing site. You'll find a way to adapt after surgery and with 3 children I dare say you deserve some 'me' time anyway!
Hope you're ok sweets, You'll be absolutely fine :) :) x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 14th June 2012, 10:10 am

Aww thank you ladies, I've calmed a bit this morning. Managed to get a few things done at home and packed my bag, so all ready now.

I know my hubby will cope but my journey starts tomorrow (didnt want a long journey to Bromsgrove early Saturday morning) and I won't return home until Sunday, thats a long time for something to go wrong at home :o)

Lots of words of wisdom, thank you
Xxx

lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 14th June 2012, 10:29 am

Aw Hun I see you're going to bromsgrove from Yorkshire! Me too! It's not too far and to be honest it'll fly by and you'll be back home before you know it! Seriously it goes by so fast :) x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th June 2012, 12:09 pm

lilmonkeys wrote:Aww thank you ladies, I've calmed a bit this morning. Managed to get a few things done at home and packed my bag, so all ready now.

Good to hear sweetheart Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o( 184153 almost there now and you're gonna be sooooo boobilicious you'll never look back! Think the pre surgery nerves have kicked in :o( 113752 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 14th June 2012, 6:57 pm

I'm sure your hubby will be more than prepared to take on whatever happens in your absence!

Don't worry about the "what if's" as much as you can help, everything will take care of itself and you'll be home Sunday with your lovely new boobies! Just make sure you get plenty of rest post op Hug

Good luck for this weekend too! I'm very excited for you!! Stars x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down