Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard to breathe & food feeling stuck?

+4
Loobs
Pussycat
2nd time lucky
chocolatemonster
8 posters

Go down

Hard to breathe & food feeling stuck? Empty Hard to breathe & food feeling stuck?

Post by chocolatemonster 12th June 2012, 10:13 pm

Hi ladies,

Sorry to moan again but is it normal to be a bit scared to breathe properly. I am finding myself worried to take in deep breathes in case it damages my boobs! Also, when I have eaten it just feels as though it is getting stuck in my chest and making me experience a bit of indigestion?

Some people have said stay in bed for 2 weeks don't move unless you need the toilet, then others say I need to get moving but not strain myself shrug The nurse said it's good to get up and moving?

Urghhh Shocked xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Hard to breathe & food feeling stuck? Empty Re: Hard to breathe & food feeling stuck?

Post by 2nd time lucky 12th June 2012, 10:19 pm

Dont think you need to stay in bed for 2 weeks hun. I think you sound like you have maybe over done it a bit, not sure you should have washed your hair by yourself so soon ? I got my son to do mine while leaning over the bath.Rest up but also gentle walking will do you good. Breathing may feel funny because you chest is tight due to swelling . xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Hard to breathe & food feeling stuck? Empty Re: Hard to breathe & food feeling stuck?

Post by Pussycat 12th June 2012, 10:22 pm

Honey bunnie! After GA your digestive system is way out of sorts, so your food that feels like it's sitting there - well you can thank the GA for that one! Give it a couple of days and drink plenty water.

I also found it hard to breath, but I think it's due to your new juggs, the weight of the implants you're not properly used to, and there'll be fluid aswell that your'e not used to carrying, and on top of that your skin will be stretched and feeling tight, mine felt like they were gonna pop!

Obviously don't be doing cartwheels around the house, but I really do think you need to move around frequently to get the blood pumping! Maybe have a gentle walk around the block tomorrow? The fresh air will feel great if you need a little pick me up - I hated being housebound!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 12th June 2012, 10:28 pm

Sorry 2nd time lucky I forgot to write that my mum washed it, I couldn't of done it myself no way! But think I will pop my head over the bath next time as this time I sat in it & mum covered me with a bin bag haha Hysterical which was quite a good idea actually but hard to wash your hair properly in the bloomin bath.

Pussycat that made me laugh (which also hurts ouch) about cartwheels! I can't see me doing anything like that for a while as I am walking like I've pooped myself at the mo haha. I am going to have a slow walk tommorow I think, I hate being housebound too it's boring me to death! But must power on haha Thank you both xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 12th June 2012, 10:32 pm

Lol you made me laugh about getting wearing a bin bag!!! Lol!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 12th June 2012, 10:35 pm

N'aww LadyV its really uncomfortable at this stage I think its the worst stage of post op. Deffo the GA causing the porblems with your indigestion feeling, and to stay in bed for 2 weeks PO isnt a good idea in my opinion you need to be active - no cartwheels hahaha -but really take it easy, walk about the house, maybe even try a walk day 4ish.

You should be feeling so much better tomorrow and the day after. Are you walking around hunched over? haha I think we all do that. Old lady pose.

I think I was 5 days PO when I washed my hair, just couldnt face doing it at all.

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 12th June 2012, 10:41 pm

Thats one of the great things about this forum Lady V we all know how you are feeling and we all know you will be feeling so much better soon Hug
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 13th June 2012, 8:17 am

I have no words of wisdom, being pre op, but i hope you feel better soon hun.
Just stay focused on the end result.
Hug
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 13th June 2012, 8:22 am

Big Hug hun, you wouldn't need to stay in bed for 2 weeks the majority of the pain should have subsided you will still know they are there but the actually pain feeling should be gone. Your probably worrying so much its causing you to have difficulty breathing, but it certainly wont damage your newbies. x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 13th June 2012, 8:41 am

Hi,

I really feel for you, at the time if feels like you're going to be like this forever ...... you wont!

I am 2 weeks po BA today. I had unders and was in the most awful pain - everytime I breathed it hurt - I think this is just because the muscle is so tight with the implants underneath .... but it does soon pass.

It is very important that you get up and move around - just pottering around the house to keep the blood pumping and to avoid any blood clots. Also the blood pumping round the body helps get oxygenated blood to the boobs to help heal them.

I promise, I felt so ill and had a 9mth baby and a 7yrs son to look after and 2 weeks on I'm feeling pretty normal. I think it was day 9 for me when I really started to notice I was able to do so much more.

Try and keep positive ...... it won't be long until your recovery is a distant memory. xxxx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th June 2012, 9:28 am

Whoever told you to stay in bed for 2 weeks needs their head testing babe Screwy youre not ill, you've had a BA and you need to start getting yourself up and about as soon as you can! Start with a slow walk around the house for the first couple of days then get yourself out! The fresh air will do you the world of good and the walk will make you feel so much better. Be concious of your posture too. You'll probably find yourself stooped at first, so the quicker you can straighten out without hurting yourself, the better for your back.

The fear of breathing in is normal sweetie as well as the problem you're having with food. It's all just simply down to nerves. You're scared lovely Hug and you have absolutely no reason to be. You're gonna be just fine. there, there The quicker you get yourself out of bed I think the better you're going to start to feel LadyV. Rest when you need to hun, but the rest of the time, get up and move about sweetie. In just lying in bed you're going to make yourself feel ill. You're going to get constipated and the swelling is going to take longer to settle. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down